Official GTPlanet GTA V Crew | Covering the World of Grand Theft Auto

• Thread starter Katiegan
  • 3,457 comments
ohh just tried to join.. its full :( :( How are there crews with 1000's of members when this is full at 300? MADNESS

I'm going on around 10:30-11pm CST if any crew members want to play. PSN-KevinRachel2009

We can do races, jobs, survival, or just simply mess around.

Sorry gtp apex. The whole lobby was trying to kill me. Ithought you were to.

They wanted to kik me cause I was looking for a better car to sell.

Could someone send me another invite, I want to have a chance of getting back into the crew since I left whilst trying options and some guy nicked the open spot.

Also, since the crew is full, is anyone making a second crew? I'd prefer you active guys in the first but if no one moves over, i'd at least like something.

Have I lost my crew rank now? I leveled up a few times yesterday! :/ Not enough warnings in the menus..

I'm annoyed i'm left out mostly because I find it easy to post on this forum (I have forum anxiety, I really do, lurk mostly) and the sheer activity was awesome, you guys are awesome! The mic chatter was hilarious!

Last edited:
(Double post due to PS3 messaging space maxed on previous post with additions)

Right, just to make sure thekitten gets this message.

If you make the crew (you're in control right?) invite only since it's full anyway, it will make it easier to control who gets in, say if someone leaves, you can kick someone who is not active or willing to leave and invite a person in particular back (like me-left by accident, really wants back in) without someone random taking a place.

This is my last and only attempt for a way back in, lest another crew/division is created by someone willing and able to manage the crew alongside thekitten.

(Double post due to PS3 messaging space maxed on previous post with additions)

Right, just to make sure thekitten gets this message.

If you make the crew (you're in control right?) invite only since it's full anyway, it will make it easier to control who gets in, say if someone leaves, you can kick someone who is not active or willing to leave and invite a person in particular back (like me-left by accident, really wants back in) without someone random taking a place.

This is my last and only attempt for a way back in, lest another crew/division is created by someone willing and able to manage the crew alongside thekitten.

Their does seem enough interest to start a GTPL2 Crew atleast the guys unable to join would be recognised.

If there's 300 active players in the current crew, a GTPL2-crew surely could be a good idea. 👍

If there's 300 active players in the current crew, a GTPL2-crew surely could be a good idea. 👍

I'm thinking of this. Because many are not even started online or GTA 5...

Regarding the issue, I did not think this would develop into a issue. Because at the moment its mix of PS3/X360, and AFK Players.

Last edited:
:indiff:

Exactly like i say atleast it will give those guys some recognition otherwise they are simply classed as another random to avoid by the likes of me.:nervous:

@ Kitten very true i personally have a few freinds on here who will not be picking up a copy until nearer Christmas and have already voiced their concerns about missing out on a crew slot.

I'm thinking of this. Because many are not even started online or GTA 5...

I was an earlier member of the original crew so I would prefer to be in that one...

Anyway, see if you can use your best judgement to remove a few unidentified users, setting the crew to invite only/private & sending me and whoever else wants the last few active spaces, and seeing who gets in, in case more randoms join.

Last edited:
Maybe if we made a list in the OP, featuring all (GTP) members' SC names, and maybe whether or not they're active, we could find the ones that doesn't "belong" in the crew (the non-GTP members)? I think it's the only way we can do it...

It seems i can only make 1 crew :s, Issue is Usernames on Socialclub are different, The GTPlanet. Ive counted 10-20 Inactive.

Make contact if you open up some spaces! Remember to switch the club from open enrollment too!

We should find a way for authentication.

I think that could be a good idea, but it'll be hard to do now, since it was not started with that in mind, short of emptying the crew and only inviting those who post in a join up thread or something.

Issue is Usernames on Socialclub are different, The GTPlanet. Ive counted 10-20 Inactive.

That's the problem. I think the list should be able to "succeed", so to say, but it'll take quite some work to identify everybody...

If it's needed, though, I can make the GTPL2-crew.

That's the problem. I think the list should be able to "succeed", so to say, but it'll take quite some work to identify everybody...

You can. Just you'll need to invite Mr.Speedy for the logo. Just for the time being.

TheKitten
It seems i can only make 1 crew :s, Issue is Usernames on Socialclub are different, The GTPlanet. Ive counted 10-20 Inactive.

Make a forum and get real gtp members to post their online name?

If you make another crew, count me in! Of course I'd still prefer my original spot.

Make a forum and get real gtp members to post their online name?

We could also just make everybody post in this thread, and gather all info in the OP.

Nevertheless, we'll go ahead and make a GTP-Xbox crew, as Kitten has already mentioned on the crew page.

Edit: Or, we could try contacting Rockstar and see if they're willing to upgrade the crew. Maybe we're luckily... It's worth a try at least.

Dean J
We could also just make everybody post in this thread, and gather all info in the OP.

Nevertheless, we'll go ahead and make a GTP-Xbox crew, as Kitten has already mentioned on the crew page.

The Xbox crew is actually a good idea, why didn't I think of this :lol:

Edit: Or, we could try contacting Rockstar and see if they're willing to upgrade the crew. Maybe we're luckily... It's worth a try at least.

Ill try :\

Back