Official GTPlanet Member of the Fortnight [Member of the Week]

GTPlanet has a new look, Archer is the best animated TV show on FX and I'm sure this week's newest member would agree, although he may not know what FX is. Welcome the newest member to have found their way into the madhouse, Noob616!

1. First and foremost, you're officially the Member of the Week so what were your thoughts going into this and how does it feel to be recognized amidst the hundreds of thousands of other members here?

Seems to be getting a bit cliché to say this, but it really is an honour. There's tons of incredibly intelligent and deserving people that post here and to be recognized among them is pretty cool. I think it's a great idea, lets everyone recognized share a bit more about themselves that might not otherwise come up on a forum.

2. What brought you to GTPlanet and what keeps you coming back?

I believe I first found it when I was looking for info on GT3 and GT4 tunes. I lurked for a while reading about GT4 mostly, and eventually joined in 2007. I didn't really start posting regularly until news about GT5:P started to come out. Nowadays I really don't play or discuss GT anymore, I was here for GT5's release, and in the months leading up to the GT5 I started to explore the other parts of the forum. After GT5 was released and was utterly disappointing, I still stayed at GTP for the other subforums. And the Funny Pic Thread, I used to be big on that.

Nowadays I'm here because GTP is essentially my "online" home, I post on some other forums but tend to come back here whenever I have something meaningful to say (and quite often when I have something meaningless to say). I know most of the posters here and I like the atmosphere here, it's adult enough that you can tell funny jokes but family friendly enough that you're not hip deep in profanity and hearing about all the horrible things people have done to your mother.

3. There's a lot to do around the forums so I have to ask: what sub-forums/threads do you frequent most often and why?

I usually post mostly in the Infield, Rumble Strip, and Opinions forums. I post in the Opinions forum mostly because I need to get my arguing in somewhere, and I don't want to subject my friends to tirades about Libertarian politics and NSA spying. The Infield a silly place, and an interesting juxtaposition of endless dirty jokes, and people being incredibly open about themselves for an online community.

4. What was it that sparked your interest in Gran Turismo?

I played GT1 at my uncle's house when I was young, and then got GT2 for my birthday one year. Played it a ton the next couple of years, and then just stuck with the series.

5. How did you come up with the name "Noob616"?

It was a name a friend and I came up with when we were playing Runescape. We wanted an account that we could both play on, and decided to go with Noob because we were 13 and it was hilarious that we were pretending to be noobs even though we didn't think we were (we were still noobs). The 616 comes from our hockey numbers, my friend's number was 6, and mine was 1, and we thought it sounded better with the extra 6. I've used it as my general internet/gaming name since then, I'm thinking about changing it because it's a bit tiring having people ask "LOL R U A NOOB" in every game I play online, but I can't think of anything better at the moment.

6. Controversial question time: Gran Turismo, Forza Motorsport or both?
Uh, guess I'll say GT but I've never played Forza much. I've never had an Xbox or a 360, and I never really played Forza for more than a couple hours. The times I've played it I've enjoyed it and I'm sure I could enjoy both games for their strengths.

7. Because it's finally occurred to me that the question above doesn't allow enough freedom, do you play any other racing games that you perhaps enjoy more than GT or FM?

Not exactly a racing game but Euro Truck Simulator is good fun!

8. GTP 12 has finally gone live, what are your thoughts?
I'm really happy with the redesign, I do a lot of posting on my phone so the updated mobile platform is a godsend. Some of the Twitter/Facebookey features will take some getting used to but I think they're interesting. Only issue so far is some gremlins with quoting posts but I'm sure that's more just me not being used to the new software.
9. Mechanical or Membrane keyboard?
Mechanical and it isn't even close. Have a board with MX Blues, and I'm looking at getting a board with Browns and a numpad to use in the offices that I'm sure I'll find myself working at in the future.

10. It's going to be plenty lively around here all of next month leading in to December, what are you most looking forward to?
I'm getting excited for GT6 coming around. This time I've largely stayed away from the hype threads so I'm hoping to be pleasantly surprised with the game this time around. I'm just glad I'm not a mod these days, it's going to be a madhouse here for the next 8-10 weeks.

11. If you could live in any video game which game would it be and why?
That's a really tough question actually. Skyrim would be cool from an outside point of view, but to grow up in that world wouldn't be great. I think I'd probably say Civ 5 (as a leader) or GT5. Both game worlds where you can do things that are completely unrealistic but a ton of fun.

12. If you could create your own motorsport series what would it entail?
I'd like something silly. Maybe a series involving light cars with turbodiesels on short road courses or something offroad.

13. Tell us something interesting about your hometown.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friday_the_13th_motorcycle_rally

Every Friday the 13th there's a huge biker rally. It started in the 80's and has since grown to be a massive event, if a Friday the 13th happens in May-September, there's usually over 100,000 people there. Food and barbecue trucks show up, they bring in thousands of cops from all over Ontario, and there's live music, leather jackets, and beer tents all over the place. It's an awesome event, I missed the one in September this year unfortunately.

14. Let's say GTPlanet was another persons brainchild—and there's really no way to know this for certain—but could you see the community being as prominent?
Hard to say really, it would probably be bigger if it was the brainchild of someone influential at Sony/PD, but then you might not get the same impartial posting at a first party forum. I don't know of anyone outside of Sony/PD that could grow a forum to this size.
15. Do you have any hobbies we should be made aware of?
In typical Canadian fashion I'm a goalie and I play hockey all winter. The stereotype is that all goalies are crazy and to be frank it probably takes a certain type of person to willingly stand in front of 80mph slap shots.

16. Are you driving anything special at the moment?

Not really, just watching a hockey game and writing this interview.
17. What's your favourite video game, currently?
I've been playing a lot of Dota 2 lately, I really enjoy the game now that I've improved and I'm not feeding every game. Every game is unique, and it's a lot of fun to stage a successful comeback.

18. What songs have been on repeat for the past few days?

Not so much a song, but good background noise to work with.

19. Why did you choose that avatar, and why is it not a monkey? (Don't ask me, I had nothing to do with this. :lol:)
At the moment I have no avatar because I deleted the Cyril one after it got distorted with the new forum software. I chose that avatar because I was doing some work in accounting over the summer, and I have some Cyril-like tendencies. It's not a monkey because monkeys are terrible at accounting.

20. Games, how do you like them?

a) Pre-Order, I want them on day one.
b) Sealed at first price drop.
c) Used.
D) Digitally distributed at first Steam sale.
21. With the PS4 coming in the holiday season this year, is it the right time to consider moving up to the next generation?
In general, I think so. The PS3 and 360 look pretty bad compared to current PC hardware and there's definitely a need for an update. Personally I'm not buying a new console because I just built a PC in May, and I don't have another $400 to drop on video games.

22. Always nice to know another Archer fan, so I have to ask: what do you think will become of Barry?
I haven't even seen the 4th season yet so I can't comment. Canadian Netflix only has the first 3 seasons, so as soon as I see the 4th season I'll get back to you.
23. Desert island disks - what 3 albums would you take to a desert island?
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Stadium Arcadium (Not my favourite RHCP album but some extra running time would be nice)
Great Big Sea- Up
Honestly can't think of a 3rd jumping out at me. Maybe Californication but I think I'd tire of it.

24. On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being likely to go to the nut house, how crazy would you rate yourself?
Depends on the days. Some days I'd say 2, some I'd say 8. Maybe I'll ask myself some time :P
25. Who is your favorite race driver and why?
My favourite NASCAR driver was Jeff Gordon because he had the coolest car, don't really have a favourite so it's him by default.
26. Where and when was your very first post here and how does it differ from your posting style used today?
my fav is saleen S7
As you can see I'm much more verbose than I was in those days, but I'd like to say that I've retained my wit from those days. I also don't drift and never drifted so I don't know why 2007 me was so attention starved.
27. How many of your controllers have died because of heavy physical abuse whilst playing a PS3 game?
My brother broke one of my Sixaxis controllers after a lopsided game of CoD4, I've never broken a controller from rage myself.
28. Have you ever accessed the website during an unusual time and/or place?
Nothing too weird, posted in the limo when I was going to my high school prom, in the hospital while I was getting my finger stitched up a bit, and the usual daily 15 minute bathroom/GTP break.
29. What's the longest you've gone without logging onto GTPlanet since joining: Years, months, weeks, days, hours?
I think I went pretty well from 2007-2009 without posting or logging in much, since then only for a few weeks at the most.

30. Who (in your own opinion) is the most inspiring person / people here on GTPlanet?
There's a ton to choose from but I'll go with Famine. There's few people who have such varied interests, skills, and can articulate them so well.
31. Will you float??
Uhh, I would assume so. I'm rather portly so I guess that counts.

32. Now it's time for the "Daniel Special": If you could cross a hippo with any other animal - what will the animal be, what will it be called, and why? (Bonus points for creativity! And it can't be another hippo because that's incest)
A beaver, so then there'd be hippo sized beavers that I could domesticate for a lumber operation, and I could set up dams in the third world for cheap to help them with their water supply/make me rich.
33. What's the funniest thing you can remember from all of your time being a member here?
There's nothing in particular that I can point to and remember but there's been some real zingers I've read on here. The wars about ponies in the funny pic thread were quite funny as well.
34. Have you ever participated in any of the racing series' found here?
I haven't done any racing series', don't have a regular enough schedule these days and I never thought about it in high school.
35. Have you ever considered developing your own racing series, and if you have where can we find it?
See above.
36. Anything else you'd like to say?
Thanks to whoever voted for me! Virtual high fives for all!

Bonus Question: These two additional inclusions are the brainchild of a staff member and must be answered as if you were a contestant on Jeopardy!, i.e. "What is a Computer?"

B1: George Clooney played this character in Ocean's Eleven, Twelve and Thirteen.
Who is Brad Pitt?
B2: This horror icon is referred to as "The Shape".
Who is Dr. Evil?

It seems rarer that some folks began with GT/GT2, from the last few interviews. Noob's an old GT2 GTP-er, from what I recall...

I'm beginning to think I'm the only person who's never broken a controller. Sometimes I'll chuck things into a pillow, couch, or thick quilt, knowing it will get the rage out yet not frustrate me 5 minutes later when I need it...

I'm beginning to think I'm the only person who's never broken a controller.
I never did, but I've always been old enough to understand broken controller = $40-$50.

I've never been angry enough to destroy money.

Nice interview.:cheers:
Nice one Noob. 👍
Congrats Noob. :D:tup:
About time!
Pfft, what a noob. :P Great interview! :cheers:
Joel is the nicest guy ever. This is totally deserved. 👍
Congratulations Noob! :cheers:
Thanks everyone for the kind words!

A fellow PC Master Race brother. I approve.
Praise lord Gaben.

It seems rarer that some folks began with GT/GT2, from the last few interviews. Noob's an old GT2 GTP-er, from what I recall...

Actually I only joined in 2007, posted a bit about GT3-4 but most of my posts started around the time GT5P was coming out and since then. I got most of my start in the GT series from GT2 though, played that game to death when I was a kid. In a sense that's what eventually led me here.

Also, realized in the question where it asks if I'm driving anything special I misread it as doing anything special and responded that I was watching hockey. I'm not driving anything at all these days, drove a Corolla in the summer and left the car at home when I went back out to school again.

Last edited:
Nice interview, Noobster, and nice mention for Port Dover :P

Count me as someone who's never broken a controller either, from NES to now.

Yep, same here. Like I said, my brother broke one in a fit of rage but I've never broken one out of anger. I've had a MadCatz controller literally fall apart in my hands but that's it.

Another well deserved MOTW. 👍

I ask myself when he will find the way in the OP (post #1) which last update was made September 30th... :P

Last week was the one year anniversary of the Weekly Rewind and it was absolute madness, this week the PS4 is out in the open and is absolute madness. The Member of the Week returns and our newest inductee just happens to now be a moderator here at GTP - the Weekly Rewind Gives You Powers.

Welcome Wardez to the Member of the Week madhouse!

1. First and foremost, you're officially the Member of the Week so what were your thoughts going into this and how does it feel to be recognized amidst the hundreds of thousands of other members here?

Well it's a pretty intense thing if you let it be. Feel honored to have the opportunity for so many dedicated members to get a close insight to my life. I feel like I've gotten so much from the community, I like giving back at any opportunity. That's, of course, if anyone even finds this that interesting to be totally self-deprecating.

Everyone has their own story though, and uncovering the quilt, so to... write, is what this project is all about - little by little.

But I was just excited, I finally get to embarrass myself on an epic scale.

2. What brought you to GTPlanet and what keeps you coming back?

What brought me here initially was just the simple fact that GTP was the gold standard community for Gran Turismo. After buying my first wheel a few months before the GT5 release and breaking it in on my computer with iRacing I instantly fell in love with the notion of racing competitively online. So after hanging around the forums learning all the info I could about the constantly upcoming GT5, I somehow stumbled into the Racing Series section like a homeless cowboy into a saloon. Didn't know quite what I was looking for, but I liked the smell.

But wow, did that really take off. What kept bringing me back was the awesome community of dedicated online racers. Breaking down the game with them, figuring out the best way to run races, I was addicted right away, just as much to the racing as I was to the organizing. That's what kept me coming back most every week of the year since GT5's release.

3. There's a lot to do around the forums so I have to ask: what sub-forums/threads do you frequent most often and why?

Online Events, if that's obvious enough. So much wasted time. But such fun wasted time. I definitely drop in on GT5 and GT6 for updates and lurking affairs. I also love checking in at the Console & PC Gaming, Music to see if there's anything interesting. Motorsports a lot as well, guys pour in some really valuable unique perspective in our little Motorsports section. I always hang out in the GT Academy section a ton whenever Academy season's ongoing. Newly opened Assetto Corsa (which you should definitely check out if you haven't yet) sub is my new favorite hang.

Also, now, the moderators' forum. It smells of Home Depot's electronics aisle.

4. What was it that sparked your interest in Gran Turismo?
Playing it at my friend Ulysses's house when I was just a wee planeteer boy in Middle School. I was 13, he had a Playstation and I randomly tried playing it with him, we both didn't really know that much about what it entailed. I was always into cars since I was really young, going from hotwheels, to watching NASCAR with my dad and best friend, and loved import cars, which was getting really big around that time.

So I gave it a shot and had so much fun doing license tests and the races. My friend and I would take turns trying to get through the game and it was so fun we played it straight through a whole weekend. Distinctly remember having trouble with a certain license challenge around Laguna Seca in a Viper Le Mans car. It was super tough just to Bronze, but we kept at it for hours until I finally got it. First big victory for me in GT. After that, I was dedicated.

5. How did you come up with the name "Wardez"?

First name Edward, Surname, Gomez.

We take the Ed out of Edward and the Gom out of Gomez, and now there's no mystery left. Thanks T12.

6. Controversial question time: Gran Turismo, Forza Motorsport or both?

Gran Turismo. I tried hard getting into Forza, but didn't find my place in their communities. So nothing against the game, I love it as well, has many strengths over GT, but one of the strengths GT had over it in my opinion was the online racing was easier to organize how I wanted it. No free run in the lobbies for Forza, or good qualifying, really killed it for me as well. I did run a Spec Miata series during FM4's launch which was fairly successful, but I couldn't get any motivation together to keep going, or try a new one. So yeah.

If it wasn't for GTP, I honestly probably wouldn't have kept playing GT5 much beyond a couple months.

7. Because it's finally occurred to me that the question above doesn't allow enough freedom, do you play any other racing games that you perhaps enjoy more than GT or FM?

Enjoy more... that's a weird one. I enjoy them in different ways for sure. iRacing's great for pick up racing in official races and I'm firmly dedicated to Assetto Corsa on the PC side of things, doing a Spec Miata mod for it.

I'm also a pCars Team Member, so I like loading that up whenever a new build has something cool in it. Love pCars huge selection of tracks and cars, along with the gorgeous graphics, definitely going to pick it up when it's out later next year or whenever it finally releases.

8. GTP 12 is up and about, what are your thoughts?

Really clean nice modern layout. Love the alerts, conversations, and execution. Wish my phone was better so I could handle all the new fancy graphics and overlays, but I can deal. What I'm looking forward to most though, is future major updates and helping to influence GTP12's direction.

Also, tagging is awesome kids. Don't take this last part out of context.

9. It's going to be plenty lively around here all of next month leading in to December, what are you most looking forward to?

Really sinking my teeth into every aspect of the game to find new useful features to support online racing. So especially the online mode itself. Gonna really hunker down and try to get as much progress going as fast as possible so I can start buying GT3 cars in preparation for running the European Grand Touring Championship, my first GT6 series.

And the many, many, duplicate threads of course!

10. You interviewed me but now the shoe is on the other foot, how does it feel?

Oh gosh, I know I could never be an F1 driver now. But seriously, it's good, I like having my brain picked, you should do it more often, you really get my brain pumping. How long till I can be MOTW again?

11. If you could live in any video game which game would it be and why?

Well it's a tough one, 'cause although I love the idea of living in the world of Elder Scrolls: Morrowind... but I like modern living too much... Fallout New Vegas would be awesome... but I like living too much.

You got me on this one Michael! I actually had to think about this answer... damn man, this train's going uphill.

Ok, Pokemon Y.
Because... I want... to, catch-them-all.
Also, Utopia. I can just walk into anyone's house and its normal!

12. If you could create your own motorsport series what would it entail?

I take it you mean in real life. 'cause wow, have I done that.

I would make a competitive series to F1 to attract all the best drivers in the world. Salary caps for all drivers, and budget caps on all teams for development, with a good margin of the Television costs going toward struggling teams, but at the same time still giving race winners their due prize purses. Unlimited testing available. Ground effects would be legal, so low drag, but super grippy racing. And in each contract there's a clause stipulating that in order to participate, you must allow the drivers to take part in a bi-annual spec racing Miata race where all drivers can race on an absolutely level playing field over certain times during the season, this will dispel "well he's got the best car" myths. Drivers would race for charity.

Also, viewing rights online would be purchasable, with live on-board viewing, camera switch control, and live replays available, with all other perks as well.

So yeah, my perfect top tier racing series.

13. Tell us something interesting about your hometown.

Well Las Vegas, really anything I tell people about it, they find pretty captivating. But wow, something interesting to this audience here... I guess that would have to be the fact that people used to be able to see nuclear bomb testing from here in the Valley up North of Vegas. Also, winter weather is awesome here... and there is approximately one slot machine for every 2½ residents of Las Vegas.

14. Let's say GTPlanet was another persons brainchild, could you see the community being as prominent as it is now?

No way, Jordan had the exact right mix of merits to get this site going to what it's become. The stars aligned real nicely for this Planet.

15. Do you have any hobbies we should be made aware of?

Been skateboarding most of my life, played in a few bands, guitar and keyboard, that's not the name of a band, just the instruments I played. I also love experimenting with new food and restaurants all the time. And I'm addicted to podcasts, PM me if you wanna know which ones. Trying to get into Autocross as well.

16. Are you driving anything special at the moment?

240SX, I'll have to make a thread for it soon in the Members' Rides section. It's an original purple '95 S14 that's been babied her whole life. Only two previous owners, 200,000 miles with a swap in her future. No drifting here, just appreciation. Although, autocross... yeah, that's a different story. She can take that :D.

17. What's your favourite video game, currently?

Well, Battlefield 4 for the gamey game, and Assetto Corsa for the driving.

18. What songs have been on repeat for the past few days?

Oh jeez, just, if you wanna know, I'll make it easy, check out my hype machine profile:
http://hypem.com/Wardez/obsessed

But, Tallest Man On Earth's Love is all has been playing in my head constantly over the past couple of days literally, I've been learning to play it and it's quite the challenge with all the finger picking. I really need a thumb pick, you know you wanna buy me one T12.

19. Why did you choose that avatar, and why is it not a monkey? (Don't ask me, I had nothing to do with this. :lol:)

I see this question has survived past its use. If someone can turn the PURE symbol into a monkey somehow, I will use it as my avatar, yes, that's a challenge.

20. Games, how do you like them?

a) Pre-Order, I want them on day one.
b) Sealed at first price drop.
c) Used.

Does this include board games? Still trying to figure out where I can pre-order Nicki Minaj Monopoly.

With vidya's I'm a sucker for pre-ordering, Amazon day one, or picking it up after midnight at the Gamestop on the way back from my work, since I work nights.

21. With the PS4 coming in the holiday season this year, is it the right time to consider moving up to the next generation?

Actually no, there's no truly great launch titles or compelling features to latch on to yet, that makes this new generation an early must buy. All the really cool stuff is coming later in updates, as well as games, so I'm holding off.

22. Manual or automatic?

I still like my own cupcakes made from scratch, I still like my cars manual.

23. Desert island disks - what 3 albums would you take to a desert island?

Incubus - Morning View

Radiohead - In Rainbows

Latyrx (The Album)

24. On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being likely to go to the nut house, how crazy would you rate yourself?

Pineapple.

25. Who is your favorite race driver and why?

Ayrton Senna, he didn't just drive, he inspired me to be a better person.

26. Where and when was your very first post here and how does it differ from your posting style used today?

First post here. Funnily enough, in a thread you created! It's come full circle now, it's destiny Michael.

I like how ravenous a fan I was of Ferrari Virtual Academy, I poured so much time into it, and it was just a time trial. You can see why I'm now so ravenous about Assetto Corsa, I've always loved Kunos' work as long as I've stepped into this crazy world of online racing.

And here's my first post trying to join a series here, important considering that's what I'm all about now, and is funny to look at. And yes, I know you didn't ask for this bromigo.

I got a good laugh out of my little humble brag about iRacing shifting.

My posting style's stayed the same, trying to be real comprehensive, considerate, educational? Damn, I talk like a douche nozzle sometimes.

27. How many of your controllers have died because of heavy physical abuse whilst playing a PS3 game?

I'm actually really good to my DS3. A better question would be how physical I got with my DS2 on the other hand... yeah, many broken controllers playing GT4, Final Fantasy X and Metal Gear games.

28. Have you ever accessed the website during an unusual time and/or place?

I compiled this OP on my phone while in a passenger seat on a roadtrip to LA.

29. What's the longest you've gone without logging onto GTPlanet since joining: Years, months, weeks, days, hours?

When I went to Australia for a few weeks.

30. Who (in your own opinion) is the most inspiring person / people here on GTPlanet?

@Jordan, @Famine, @Dr_Watson, @Denilson, @Aderrrm, @WRP001, @twistedfirework, @redreevos .

Really look up to those guys! All teach me such valuable lessons during my time here, some of the smartest people I've ever gotten to know.

31. Is your body ready?

Does Jackie Chan do his own stunts?

32. Now it's time for the "Daniel Special": If you could cross a hippo with any other animal - what will the animal be, what will it be called, and why? (Bonus points for creativity! And it can't be another hippo because that's incest)

A toad, 'cause that'd be adorable, and I like the name Hippotoad. I'd keep him as a pet and feed him chicken, perhaps gather four of them around a dish, with food pellets that pop out from a whole in the center.

33. What's the funniest thing you can remember from all of your time being a member here?

Oh god, there's so much. I have a couple, the one time that guy made a poll in the GT5 section asking whether Kate Upton, Kim Kardashian, or Shaquille O'neil had the bigger boobs. Then went ahead and posted GTP-safe pictures of all three.

There's also the epic Toyota Camry racer eminembeastfan2.

Also, the time when Hybriding was in its prime in GT5 and subsequent ridding of it by PD was pretty hilarious, just lurking on the arguments.

34. Have you ever participated in any of the racing series' found here?

Yes.

35. Have you ever considered developing your own racing series, and if you have where can we find it?

Yes, click here.

36. Anything else you'd like to say?

Be humble for you are made of Earth, be noble for you are made of stars.

Love with your heart, use your head for everything else.

Bonus Question: These two additional inclusions are the brainchild of a staff member and must be answered as if you were a contestant on Jeopardy!, i.e. "What is a Computer?"

B1: George Clooney played this character in Ocean's Eleven, Twelve and Thirteen.

B2: This horror icon is referred to as "The Shape".

B1: Who is Himself

B2: Who is Nicki Minaj

Eddie's a great addition to the group of Moderators.
He's humble, wise, creative, intellegent, knows what he wants and he's a great listener! Always present and are awesome at communicating.
All these things combined makes him a great leader and organizer.

He's a master of the "Guided Discovery" method used by great teachers and coaches. He just does'nt know how good he is at it. ;) But I know it when I see it since my work greatly involves the use of such phsychological "keys" (work with youth soccer).
I use it a lot in my work, but on here, I tend to be too pushy at times. Eddie's a natural when it comes to this! 👍

To sum it up: Jordan knew what he was doing when he decided to include you Eddie. 👍

:cheers: :gtplanet:

Crap, I thought I was going to sleep shortly, but now I'll be reading this in its entirety. :D

Congrats and apologies, Eddie, this new Trial by Fire Mod Introduction scheme can be rough. Echoing Dennis' thoughts! 👍

Back