Official Photomode request thread

• Thread starter Duke
  • 261 comments
If anyone can do it,i need a pic of :
Nissan 350 Z Roadster(Z33) `03 - White 3 Coat Pearl
Rims:BBS 010
PAL version of game(if it`s necessary to know!!!)

I don`t have USB stick right now,and if anyone can do it,i will be very happy and gratefull.

Special req(not necesarry):car lowered,
Ride height(mm): F80 R80

Thx in advance!

NISSAN 350Z

25ma1.jpg

Request

Honda S2000 (old model) version PAL and Japan version only because I hate old American model S2000 headlights.

- Want to have 2 or 3 picture of photomode night or day
- Stock wheels
- Photodrive pictures, any track.

Souther21
Hello im new to the forum. please direct me to the offical or all of the rx7 photo threads. ty
Welcome to GTP!

There isn't many threads here dedicated to just the RX7, but there are many galleries here that are sure to contain a few. If you search the forums here, making sure the GT4 Photo & Video Galleries forum is selected, using "Mazda RX-7" as the search words and the results as posts instead of threads, you should come up with posts containing pictures of the RX7.

Also, this wasn't really the correct thread to post this question. Posting here would have been a better start, unless you are requesting RX7 pictures?

Hope this helps, and most of all, enjoy your stay! :)

supraking
i can, try, :)

not great cause i ran out of room and for some reason the 8 came out slightly odd but i did give it my best shot

How did you do that? That's crazy, man. Very nice.

I'd like to see a lowered BMW M3/M3 CSL with the BBS LM rims (or other aftermarket rims). Colour doesn't matter, but it needs to be lowered and some tight rims (mainly BBS LM's).

Could I possibly get one with all the TVR's (or most) in it?

Any colour, any track, any mode.

And if you could PM them to me that'll be great.

Request!

All three Type-R's in Championship White (Civic, Integra, and NSX) at Brooklyn with the Bridge in the background. Both the 90's versions and the newer 2000's versions. The Production NSX-R not the concept.

Also, could someone do all three of them going down the corkscrew at Laguna Seca. Looking up the corkscrew....again the older version and the newer versions. I know it's a whole lot to ask. But i'm no good with photoshop. Many thanks!

George Morley
Could I possibly get one with all the TVR's (or most) in it?

Any colour, any track, any mode.

And if you could PM them to me that'll be great.

I'm very new to this and GT in general so I don't know how much you'll like those... Anyway, here they are, my first (TVR) photos!

was wondering if someone can do a multi car picture of the Honda NSX-R (any color will do), Impreza Spec C and the RX-7 (doesn't matter which one as long as they're all modded) racing in the vegas drag strip ? it'll be greatly appreciated if someone can do it for me as i've given up. color doesn't really matter.

well theres two versions. one is the pace car, the other one looks like the pace car but doesnt have the lights, which is probably teh one he's talking about

Back