Official Photomode request thread

• Thread starter Duke
  • 261 comments
just doing a Test. I only have 4 photos from GT4 so far and This is probably the coolest one lol.

Attachments

• G41.1.JPG
    G41.1.JPG
    38.4 KB · Views: 99
I'd like to request some single JGTC car shots, preferably with simple backgrounds (i.e. sky) to practice some Photoshopping on :sly:

Thanks GM... 👍 The link isn't working for me though, I can only access the thumbnail... can you upload it again?? :)

Hmmm, what I would do is, right click the picture, save it onto your computer and then you can open it in photoshop :).

Here it is :)

I made it a bit bigger if it helps.

Can anyone post a screen capture of a car in the garrage after winning or losing a race. High resolution and no image compression if possible.

Thanks
James

im not requesting a pic but i can offer my services, i only registered to the forums today but i can take pics and i can get hold of most cars with relative ease, barring the black le mans race cars which im w8in to get to the right week for, send me a private message with details and ill do my best. ciao.

correction i now have all 4 black race cars.

Hey guys, new member here, I got GT4 Prologue for free but it was in Chinese, so im gonna buy GT4 In English, heh. Could anyone please post some pics of the Toyota BB or Hong Kong?

Cheers,
Tim

Nissan Skyline GT-R (Gran Turismo Version) '01 The non pace car one received for getting all gold on the a licence. everything else doesn't matter.

Looking to give a LOT of work to someone who is good at and comfortable with action shots of multiple cars. I'd be giving different cars (groups of cars actually) and different tracks that I'd want a photo from. It's for my series that i'm starting up, and I'm hoping to get different photos for different results and race threads.

ex. Prototypes (Pescarolo, Audi, BMW) racing at Suzuka. or something like that. There's a HUGE variety of cars (like if you could get a Prototype, a couple GT1's and a GT3 in the same shot...you'd be pretty good), but I'm just looking for something to spice up the series visually. Credits would of course be given, and if you want, a link to your gallery if you have one.

If anyone is interested in a little work/fun, PM me with some examples of action shots (no drifting, this is a LMS style series, i race, not slide) and I'll let you know.

C

Black Nissan R390 GT1 - New York and Seattle
Black Toyota GT-ONE - Trial Mountain
Black Nissan R92CP - Citta di Aria
Black Mazda 787B - New York
Purple Lotus Esprit V8-GT - Nurburgring
Lotus Esprit Sport 350 - Nurburgring

Thanks

Black Nissan R390 GT1 - New York and Seattle
Black Toyota GT-ONE - Trial Mountain
Black Nissan R92CP - Citta di Aria
Black Mazda 787B - New York
Purple Lotus Esprit V8-GT - Nurburgring
Lotus Esprit Sport 350 - Nurburgring

Thanks

In my gallery, i have the 5 secret black cars if you would like to have a look. click on my gallery below to have a look

Back