Official Playstation Store Thread

Anone else notice GTHD 1.1 s out on the Store.. Anyway I think Sony may have goofed be using the .99 system. You'll have to buy like 100 items to ever not have small change remaining.

Anone else notice GTHD 1.1 s out on the Store.. Anyway I think Sony may have goofed be using the .99 system. You'll have to buy like 100 items to ever not have small change remaining.

Well, yea, but it's also rumored that they will release some D/L content that will be something like .25 cents or something? Only the future will tell us, but I know I'm desperately awaiting some downloadable content for Resistance :(.

Tekken 5: DR needs to show up in the US store before I go crazy. My friend came over and she wanted to play Tekken. So, I thought to myself that DR would be a great solution, since the PS2 version of Tekken will look like **** with the upconverting problem. I tried buying in through the Hong Kong store and it would not validate my credit card. I guess Sony caught on quick. :indiff:

Tekken 5: DR needs to show up in the US store before I go crazy. My friend came over and she wanted to play Tekken. So, I thought to myself that DR would be a great solution, since the PS2 version of Tekken will look like **** with the upconverting problem. I tried buying in through the Hong Kong store and it would not validate my credit card. I guess Sony caught on quick. :indiff:

Yeah, Sony outlawed US credit cards in the Hong Kong store.

No they didn't :P Mine still works. IT's simply a case of your card working / not working. I have a military bank, so my card isn't tied to an address, so I am able to buy things.

Check back on the store between the 15th and 18th. It's the time frame for which some games should be hitting hte PSN.

Most likely flOw for sure, and possibly Tekken 5: DR.

Tekken 5 looks ok when swtiching to Progressive SCann. looks fine to me. Just like Soul Calibur I test both games on the same cables on the same TV even swtiching from svideo to Componet the game looks identical for the most parts.

Update on T5: DR -

It won't be hitting US shores this month, it's been delayed.

The good news? It's getting upgraded with more features.

Nice. 👍

Will there be a demo of it? I'm not really into fighter games all that much to warrant the $15, but I'd like to try it eventually.

More than likley the extra features will include Practice Mode, better profile management, and there is a possibility for a minigame.

Among rumored features are Tekken Bowl (which is also rumored to be online, strong strong rumore, likely not true) and a replay trade system, so users can trade replays of matches among eachother.

I met a guy on Tekken Zaibatsu selling his five slots to download it. I paid $18, a fair price. It looks great in 1080p, but I miss the levels from the PS2 version. IMO, they look better. Are they unlockable?

Not that I have a PS3 yet but here is some information on some downloads that should be avalible soon. We all gotta look out for each other...right?!
privateeye.gif

linky dinky
and this
linkin clinkin

Championship Sprint was a fav of the day. Those corkscrew corners could be mastered with a violent spin of that wheel.
spin.gif

Multiplayer Blast Factor pack coming out soon, though I'm not entirely sure if it's multiplayer online, or just off line local play.

If it's online, I'll be down to play with some of you who may or may not have this amazing little gem.

Also, CAC out in a half month, can't wait!

Not that I have a PS3 yet but here is some information on some downloads that should be avalible soon. We all gotta look out for each other...right?!
privateeye.gif

linky dinky
and this
linkin clinkin

Championship Sprint was a fav of the day. Those corkscrew corners could be mastered with a violent spin of that wheel.
spin.gif
Yes! Mortal Kombat shall be mine once is released!

Thanx for the news 03R1! 👍

Blast Factor was so underrated by the big sites. this gameis much better tha geometry wars evo. Online multiplayer has to be in it if its a $3.00 add on.

Blast Factor was so underrated by the big sites. this gameis much better tha geometry wars evo. Online multiplayer has to be in it if its a $3.00 add on.

I really REALLY want to see how the levels "evolve" so to speak with Multiplayer play. It has potential to be really fun, but also has potential to be really really bad, lol. I can imagine someone using the waves to throw hordes of enemies at me. Unless, of course, it's a competition, which also has potential to be fun!

I'll have to wait and see, but I love this game, and no one on my friends list has played it as much as me :( 10 Million still stands!!!! :grumpy:

Update on Go!Sudoku for those of you who are even interested. Starter Pack 2.0 was released a while ago, and slept on. It improved network play and allowed for 1 v 1 battle mode.

I have yet to play anyone on my friends list becuase they won't play it!

I wish Sony would release an updating list of upcoming releases for the PS Store. Gettin' kind of antsy for some new stuff and have NO idea what's coming or when. Well, I know Tekken 5 is coming, but not when.

I wish Sony would release an updating list of upcoming releases for the PS Store. Gettin' kind of antsy for some new stuff and have NO idea what's coming or when. Well, I know Tekken 5 is coming, but not when.

Flow - Feb 26th
Go Puzzle! Feb
Blast Factor Multiplayer Pack - Feb
Calling All Cars - Mid March
Tekken 5: DR - Mid March
Strangle Hold - Mid March
MKII - Mid March / Late April
Resistance DL Content - April

Back