Oh, oh, oh, I'm making a Ludicrous Claim®! Read the first post!

• Thread starter Der Alta
  • 5,760 comments
What's the difference between a pizza and a philosophy degree holder?

A pizza will feed a family of four.
Apply_cold_water_to_burned_area.jpeg

TB
This wasn't even a good troll attempt. It was just sad and pathetic. Much like the feeling your dad gets when you graduate with a philosophy degree that he paid for when he could have had a Lamborghini instead.

Oh-Its-A-Deep-Burn-Funny-Meme-Picture.jpg

Damn

Got one.

@badnan claims to have talked to Kazunori Yamayuchi, as well as claiming that Kaz delayed GT:S due to the PS4 Pro:

badnan
Kaz loves photography 1st. His 2nd passion is racing. When i spoke with him he wants it to be the most realistic game to date. With the Pro out he had more power to play with so thats why its delayed. I believe when it comes out, no one will be disappointed

Nowhere as ridiculous as others, but still needs evidence.

He has been notified.

Got one.

@badnan claims to have talked to Kazunori Yamayuchi, as well as claiming that Kaz delayed GT:S due to the PS4 Pro:

Nowhere as ridiculous as others, but still needs evidence.

He has been notified.

The conversation happened at a event. It was a private chat with me and him. He was having a cigarette outside and we chatted for 5 minutes. His english is poor and his translator wasn't with him. So was a very basic conversation.

Honestly, it's not that unbelievable for a fan of racing sims (I'm assuming Badnan is a fan of them) to have been at an event where a prominent figure in the sim racing community was and wound up speaking with him for a bit.

Honestly, it's not that unbelievable for a fan of racing sims (I'm assuming Badnan is a fan of them) to have been at an event where a prominent figure in the sim racing community was and wound up speaking with him for a bit.
And to be fair, it is not like anyone could expect to prove that a conversation existed. The absolute best that could be done is to produce a ticket to an event that Kaz was known to have been at. And the claim itself is not all that outlandish.

And to be fair, it is not like anyone could expect to prove that a conversation existed. The absolute best that could be done is to produce a ticket to an event that Kaz was known to have been at. And the claim itself is not all that outlandish.
So now I know that if I ever speak with a famous person, I should ask them to balance baked beans on their heads so I can snap a picture.

Back