Oh, oh, oh, I'm making a Ludicrous Claim®! Read the first post!

• Thread starter Der Alta
  • 5,760 comments
I don't know how old he is.

G.T
Well, some 19 year-old over here owns an R34 V-spec in blue.

But for sure it isn't a common sight.

Thats good but its still no V-spec II Nur which is much rarer, plus he claims his friend owns more rare GTR's (not just normal GTR's).

This by Ace:

Here

My response: Oh really....

What is a Qu'ran and what are its main principles?

His response: no i r a europian living in aus

My response: Interesting Muslim, eh? Have fun with your religion. Oh by the way, don't go suicide bombing the Candian embassy in Australia.

:lol:

His response: you are so rolled you mother****er

With his posting and language I doubt his GTP life is going to be much longer...

Don't worry about him, the way he is acting he will be gone very soon.

*EDIT* And banned.

miata13B
Also, none of you pansies can touch my 900hp mini : )

i dont want a 900hp mini, the torque on that thing would totally rip my chassis apart... :grumpy:

'sides, i already got this biatch down... here's a picture of my pimped up ride, up on the hoist with the engine pulled out and the wheels off.

FVWMWC.jpg

...phear. :grumpy:

So here's a ludicrous claim: I will be driving a 1960 Chevrolet Biscayne as my daily as of the ?th of June.

I will also take the SAT that morning...:nervous:

i posted below that. i think that picture was just an image of the gallardo, and the guy wasn't trying to pull off saying THAT EXACT CAR is his pop's car.

i google image pictures of cars that people i know own all the time, though nothing quite as exotic.

I don't think he meant it as it was the exact picture, but seeing the title of the post, he should've posted the actual pics when talking about the Lambo. It's partly his fault too.

No. The guy who claimed that his "pop" owned a Gallardo. And he can't even use the right name for the car; called it a Lambo instead of Gallardo.

I have a 1969 AMC Javelin SST 390 in Big Bad orange with a modified carbuerator and some other parts, produicing around 400 rwhp.:D
No, really!

I know a guy who has a Civic that's black with black rims and is massively lowered and has a coffee can fart exhaust. 👎 It also has a turbo that i saw for myself when he popped the hood, and other stuff too, like a new K&N Air Filter and some other things probably. he says it makes over 200 hp, and 0-60 in the low 6's.
too bad it looks like a rice rocket.

GT4_Rule
Btw guys...let's stop this whole bunch of OT posts...
Yeah. I've just done a tidy-up. Lets keep this thread for pointing out ludicrous claims that others have made.

This guy is on the IGN Boards, but I thought I'd post his reply just for some laughs.
jxmas2
Actually, in dollars mine is worth $200,000 (158,954.11 euros) beccause it only has 21 miles. It's also our cheapest car our most expensive is a porsche 550 spyder worth $5 millon dollars, followed by our McLaren F1's (red and black), followed by the Pagani Zonda C12 7.3, and finally 1 streched Maybach 62 and a porsche 959.

Since when does a 550 Spyder go for $5 million? He claims he's also buying a LM002 for $200,000 which is either
A) Bull
B) He's an idiot like his father.

The '90 LM002 in 1999 was worth max. at just $80,000. The '86 LM002 in '99 was worth max. at just $65,000.

Back