Oh, oh, oh, I'm making a Ludicrous Claim®! Read the first post!

• Thread starter Der Alta
  • 5,760 comments
ExigeExcel
I love how he fails to mention the other place.

Yeah, but he doesn't need too, because he's better than everyone else with his one wheel burnouts. Oh well.

Wow, so 1 guy posts a funny picture and you jump on his butt b/c you don't like him?

I think I'm beginning to see some people's maturity.
MistaX, I completely agree with your side.

*McLaren*
Wow, so 1 guy posts a funny picture and you jump on his butt b/c you don't like him?

All the Mistax part is all jokes, nothing to take serious.

*McLaren*

Calm down. 90% of people that joke on me like me
Taurine for example, he doesn't hate me, he just likes to act like he does :)

I appreciate your support though. :)
VIPERGTSR01
All the Mistax part is all jokes, nothing to take serious.

Indeed.

*McLaren*
Jeez, I obviously wasn't here for something....Guess I'll have to pay more attention.:)

My fault guys. Sorry.

Nah, none of it ever happens here. It all happens on MSN, and unfortunately MSN doesn't have the same slogan as Las Vegas.

That's more of an uninformed claim.

BTW, he obviously hasn't checked. Mondial model Ferraris are like the cheapest Ferraris around.:sly:

HUN OH DAYZ pwn!
I own a 3000hp Mazda3 hatch :D
No, wait, thats what it would have if it had 750hp per cylinder like a funny car.

Ask him to post a picture of the car in that thread, with a loaf of bread, a carton of milk, and a piece of paper that says "GTPlanet.net" sitting on the hood. :lol:

If you are in a position to own such a vehicle, then you are also in a postion to have been educated well enough to type properly.

Wolfe2x7
Ask him to post a picture of the car in that thread, with a loaf of bread, a carton of milk, and a piece of paper that says "GTPlanet.net" sitting on the hood. :lol:

Well I did ask for proof

VIPERGTSR01
Your going to have to prove it for anyone to believe you, because thats a big claim.

His reply

ace96
well i dont have the r32 anymore

Which is weird because why would I want proof of an R32 he claims he "used" to own when now he claims to own a R34 Skyline GTR V-spec II Nur?? :rolleyes:

GT4_Rule
........some people will never learn.

R34 GTR V-Spec Nur?? Thats a hell of a car for some 18-year old.
Well, some 19 year-old over here owns an R34 V-spec in blue.

But for sure it isn't a common sight.

Back