What I hate most is that with hundreds of cars it takes a LONG time to get into each one and go check/change the oil... this leads me to finding out my oil has been cruddy for quite a while before I happen to pop into GT auto at some point... at the very LEAST they need to include oil wear in the garage view of cars and maybe even sort by oil wear so you can get an oil change day in once in a while or better yet just make oil changing a push button affair direct from the garage with no time wasting animation...
I like the idea that your power is determined in part by how clean your oil is, but the trade off in terms of how much time gets invested is not a good one...
It is quite annoying to go through all the loading and select screens to start a race only to see the oil light is on. Then quit the race, go through the loading/animation for oil changing, then load the race back up.
Excellent design.![]()