OK, post your CURRENT favorite songMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Duke
  • 207 comments
  • 7,302 views
Korn - Here to stay
Adema - Givin' In
Blink182 - Whats my age again ?
Korn - Tear me down
Sum41 - Rock

:)
 
Papa Roach-Never Enough,Last Resort,Crash,Kicksart my heart,New men in Black song,etc.I gotta a million of them
 
P-Roach did a cover of Motley Crue??? Awesome!
 
My favourite songs currently are ....

Eminem - Without Me
Puddle of Mud - Blurry



Subject to change of course! :)
 
Originally posted by Brian P
12 Stones - Broken

Just heard this song recently, it rocks.

Mine too!!!
 
I think I'm gonna download Papa Roach - Last Resort for my Winamp soon :)
 
That's not a great song by them. Between Angels and Insects is one of their best.

Trust Company - Downfall
 
Well the new Eminem song has gotten kinda old.
Now I think that:

Darude- Sandstorm

cause I just bought the CD and this techno mix is quite good.
 
Puddle of Mudd: She hates me.
 
Shinobi rules!!!!!!!!

She hates me is quite good, i saw them live, it was pretty sweet
 
Korn - Here to stay
Papa Roach - She loves me not
The whole new korn cd!!!
The whole new papa roach cd!!!

lol, they are both gonna kick fukn ass!
 
Originally posted by gt2_gs
Korn - Here to stay
Papa Roach - She loves me not
The whole new korn cd!!!
The whole new papa roach cd!!!

lol, they are both gonna kick fukn ass!


:eek: is the new papa roach cd out then???? Gotta get it!!!
 
Aces High - Iron Maiden
 
South Park - Eminem - My Name Is (Tim Shady)
 
Originally posted by Gil
Follow me--Uncle Kracker
:D
My youngest (12) loves that song!! But I have to go with Kiss Me - Six Pence none the Richer.
 
Moonlight Shadow - Dj Mystik
Chop Suey - System of a Down
Heaven - DJ Sammy ft. Do
 
faith evans- i love you
girls love this song and will get in yor pants!!!!!! :devil:easily:devil:
 
Either...112 - Dance With Me or POD - Youth of The Nation
 
I've been listening to System Of A Down - Aerials a lot recently, prollys the second best song on the toxicity album.
 
Yeah that song is cool but it goes odd in the last few mins. Do you like deer dance??
 
p.diddy i need a girl part.2
 
Back