OK, post your CURRENT favorite songMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Duke
  • 207 comments
  • 7,313 views
Well, favorite song is now a tie between:
Nas- Worst Enemy
Big Tymers- Still Fly
 
eminem without me :D i hate that guy but hes funny and the vidio is crazy

i also like big tymers still fly
 
lol yea, the station i listin to plays out every freken song but they only play one mic once and a while so i still like it :D
 
the music video for one mic is good too not those $100 budget ones, they put alot of effort to it
 
Originally posted by BrothaLynch
the music video for one mic is good too not those $100 budget ones, they put alot of effort to it
Yeah, I like that video too. I also like the video for Pass the Courvossier(sp?). That's funny as hell.:lol:
 
Mine is "Down 4 U" by Ja Rule, Ashanti, Vita, and Charli Baltimore:) The video is off the hook and Ashanti looks so hot in it:D Plus the song is tight:cool:
 
"john mayer - no such thing" great song, good guitar work
"incubus - drive" another good song with good guitar work
 
john mayer- no such thing
jimmy eat world- sweetness
incubus- the whole morning view cd
system of a down- prison song
 
No Leaf Clover- Metallica
and
Master of Puppets S&M version- Metallica (great guitar solo)
 
Is No Leaf Clover the song they did with some orchestra or something? If it is, that song rocks.
 
Ya the New York Symphine I think.
 
John Mellencamp, 'Minutes to Memories'
Bon Jovi, 'I Got The Girl'
 
I like Korns song "Thoughtless" form "The Untouchables" and I've been listening to "Trust Company - Downfall" recently aswell.
 
San Fran Orchestra
 
Dee Dee - Forever .
 
Finger Eleven - First Time
 
DJ Philip - Moments
 
Originally posted by lotus350
Dee Dee - Forever .

You should get the Paul van Dyk remix too! Or was it Ian van Dahl...?
 
What is my CURRENT fave song...hmm...I gotta say everclear's "All ****ed Up." Great song...not just pointless swearing either *cough*limp bizkit*cough*
 
Originally posted by rufrgt_sn00pie2001


You should get the Paul van Dyk remix too! Or was it Ian van Dahl...?


:cool: d/l now :D
 
its a tie....

Rush - YYZ
Mr. Oizo - Monday Massacre
 
Rage Against The Machine- Guerrilla Radio
I can't get enough of this song.
 
Back