OK, post your CURRENT favorite songMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Duke
  • 207 comments
  • 7,309 views
*starts screaming Debonaire*

IIII DOONT CARE NOTHIN ABOUT IT :yell:

<_<

aaaaanyways....


New fav song(s): Mushroom Head - Solitaire Unravelling / 43
 
Rage Against the Machine is awesome...each song pisses off the neighbors even more...:D
 
Korn - Alone I Break, from the Untouchables album.
 
Originally posted by Rumple Foreskin
i LOVE the new korn album... it doesnt leave my vipers cd player... awesome cd

Yeah, one of their best albums I think.
 
yup good song, I also like #8 (I forgot the name) and Thoughtless.
 
Chevelle - The Red
 
Originally posted by GTS-R_MAN
Nelly-Hot in Here
That song is really gettin' annoying.:mad::p
Current fav. song has changed again.:p

Metallica - Fade To Black
 
Can't pick just one!

Sublime - Don't Push
Pharcyde - Oh Shi*
Bob Dylan - Hurricane
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man

That song is really gettin' annoying.:mad::p

And it really sucks to begin with.

Favorite song of the moment is Public Enemy - Bring The Noise
 
It's gettin cold in here, so put on all your clothes. :lol:

Hypnotik - 4:20 AM

Oh man! This song sounds absolutely awesome! Best played at night with a nice set of speakers or headphones. And it has nothing to do with drugs. You can get it at mp3.com.
 
Originally posted by GTS-R_MAN
Nelly-Hot in Here

OK, I truly despise this "music", but even I know that it is "Hot in Herre" Note the two Rs.
 
Hmmm ... "You're Missing" Bruce Springsteen of the Boss's new album.
 
Linkin Park should really learn to spell or release new material.

Metallica - One.
 
Garbage - When I Grow Up
Rage Against The Machine w/ Chris Cornell - Monstero
Long Beach Dub Allstars - Trailer Ras
 
Back