Old CRAP PCARS Endurance Race Thread

• Thread starter Mr_D
  • 270 comments
Argh, I've pitted about 5 times now. Is ABS turned off in the lobby or has my game gone weird? I'm loosing it on braking too much.

I won anyway lol. Half of the AI managed to DNF.

I could race that track and those cars every day and not get bored, definitely want to go out there next year.

I really want to find a LMP1 series, the cars are so much fun to drive. Only races that are around 1 or 2 hours though. Is the Audi faster than the RWD and the Marek?

I really want to find a LMP1 series, the cars are so much fun to drive. Only races that are around 1 or 2 hours though. Is the Audi faster than the RWD and the Marek?

Sounds like the series for me too!

I'm not sure which of the LMPs are faster than others, I just drove the Audi today because we don't have a Porsche, I usually like to drive the Sauber.

Sounds like the series for me too!

I'm not sure which of the LMPs are faster than others, I just drove the Audi today because we don't have a Porsche, I usually like to drive the Sauber.

I like the marek quite a lot, the hybrid stuff is really good. If you're up for it we can create a series?

The RWD has the faster acceleration but the Marek is better on the brakes/top end. Haven't tested the Audi yet but it looks like it can hold its own against them

Hey guys
Le Mans was freaking awesome. Unfortunately my brother forgot his camera so we could only shoot pictures with our phones, which is fine for scenery and stuff but not for a LMP1 car passing by at 270kmh. Here are some pictures anyway :)

Arnage corner at night
20150614_000749.jpg

Indianapolis corner
20150614_014556.jpg

Start of the Porsche Curves, about an hour before the race ended
20150614_133339.jpg

After the race ended the track was open to public so we walked from the Porsche curves to Tertre Rouge.
Standing right under the Dunlop bridge
20150614_170238.jpg

The dirty and beaten cars that made the finish line
20150614_163235.jpg

20150614_175454.jpg

@Spooky Wooky, how was your Le Mans race weekend? :)

Sounds like you had a great time, I really want to go next year now.

Race weekend was a non-event, nobody turned up Saturday and only @xkubunt turned up Sunday. No bother to me though, I finished both events anyway as well as finding a random server on Sunday morning running a 25 lap race as well. :)

Sounds like you had a great time, I really want to go next year now.

Race weekend was a non-event, nobody turned up Saturday and only @xkubunt turned up Sunday. No bother to me though, I finished both events anyway as well as finding a random server on Sunday morning running a 25 lap race as well. :)
Bummer, maybe everyone was watching actual le mans :lol: Maybe we can set up something small scale again this week? If people join thats fine and if not we will just race AI :)

Bummer, maybe everyone was watching actual le mans :lol: Maybe we can set up something small scale again this week? If people join thats fine and if not we will just race AI :)

I'll be up for that, Spooky and I have been discussing whether or not to do a LMP1 series at some point. I might put up a thread about it in a day or so

Im afraid I dont have time for a series (Im allready struggling with doing just one series..) but just a random race this week would be great :)

@Spooky Wooky @xkubunt are you available for a race tonight? Say a 1 hour LMP1 race? With maybe a 20-30min practice to sort the tuning out a bit

Last edited:
I was just letting you know is all; That's why unfortunately i missed out on Spooky's races. He was running them way too early for me to be free. I have to put the kiddies to bed first and i'm GMT -4, so there you go.

But i'll join the ones i can, when i can. You guys hosting and doing all the work pick the best times for you; you'll never be able to make everyone happy. :)

I'm 6 hours behind you Mr D, so weeknights I'm at work when you're free :grumpy:, so please don't alter any times on my account.

Sorry guys, count me out, earlier is better for me due to my shift pattern this week. :)
I'll set up the room in about 20minutes Spooky. What track? Le Mans, or something else?

Next Sunday night I have time as well. So I think we should do another enduro with everyone available? :)

I'll set up the room in about 20minutes Spooky. What track? Le Mans, or something else?

Next Sunday night I have time as well. So I think we should do another enduro with everyone available? :)

Sorry man, only just saw this. If you're still online from me a friend request and I'll have a race or two.

I can't but there are a few new members in the main CRAP club thread who might be interested. I'll post another link to here anyway. I'll be running a few varied shorter races tomorrow evening from approximately 8pm BST (GMT+1)

@xkubunt is looking at hosting our next endurance race featuring LMP1/2/GT3 multiclass.

Date Sat 1 Aug @ approx 15:00 BST (GMT+1)

Track TBC

More details coming soon. Discussion regarding this has already started in the main CRAP pCARS thread (see my signature).

Back