Old Days Become New ~Chapters 3 & 4: "The velvet" & "The stranger"~

• Thread starter GT-R
  • 34 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or I can make him do his first race in Japan, selling the car and getting himself an R34. :lol:

Well, there's nothing wrong with getting an R34. But selling an E-Type? No thanks, I'll just charge people to take pictures of it or sit in the passenger's seat, then buy a GT-R with the profits. ;)

Well, there's nothing wrong with getting an R34. But selling an E-Type? No thanks, I'll just charge people to take pictures of it or sit in the passenger's seat, then buy a GT-R with the profits. ;)

Nah. I have a much better idea... 💡

The use of km instead of miles is very un-English.
Us Brits are still proud of using miles too. ;)

Other than that it's got promising, though somewhat predictable beginnings in terms of being approached to race just days after gaining a driving licence, not to mention being able to afford to insure a classic E-type as a brand new driver in England is somewhat far-fetched even if you could find a company that would actually touch you!! :eek:

Will definitely benefit from a little visual stimuli when race time comes...

Good to see that young Jake is in his first race next chapter.👍

Is he?

The use of km instead of miles is very un-English.
Us Brits are still proud of using miles too. ;)

Other than that it's got promising, though somewhat predictable beginnings in terms of being approached to race just days after gaining a driving licence, not to mention being able to afford to insure a classic E-type as a brand new driver in England is somewhat far-fetched even if you could find a company that would actually touch you!! :eek:

Will definitely benefit from a little visual stimuli when race time comes...

I'll edit that bit. Thanks for telling me and for commenting. 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back