Old School NASCAR

• Thread starter Ihp7
  • 14 comments
cough* '60, '70 NASCAR????

Which cars are those? He never mentioned a race?

In my mind, I'd say you be running the tempest Le Mans, the super bee and superbird.. Since those were actually used in 60's & 70's NASCAR

Thank you, someone with common sense
In all fairness, they were being silly because some crucial details were left out. Which cars and tracks were you thinking about, etc? Believe it or not, there aren't too many people that know the Tempast Le Mans also raced NASCAR.

Like this.

picture.php

XS
In all fairness, they were being silly because some crucial details were left out. Which cars and tracks were you thinking about, etc? Believe it or not, there aren't too many people that know the Tempast Le Mans also raced NASCAR.
Alright, I understand what your saying. I was thinking basically Daytona and idk I didn't really have any specific cars in mind.

XS

I knew about the Lemans:sly:(I'm old enough). But yes exactly my point! All kinds of details left out! Not even a complete though! And in the wrong section??

But I'm the one with no sense??:confused:.. This guy can't be bothered to post a complete thought.. He was already told to move this for better results..👍 Did he ? 👎

He gets what he gets.. And BIG negative points for lack of humor.:P Pretty clear I was making a joke...DUH :dunce:...

Either way good luck the races...

Back