Omologato's Gallery » Updated 12.05.13 » Ford GT

• Thread starter Omologato
  • 147 comments
wow man.. u make very good photos:D i especially like the Starion!:) keep up the work and please come to my gallery if u have some spare time else its gonna die:P

Alright, here's another shot of my entry in the photomode comp.

Mercedes SL 65 AMG

Volvo 240 Estate

Thanks, TVR! It's one of my favorite cars. Afterall, I own one:)

Here's the rest of my Alfa 166 shots I took today. Enjoy!

I have always liked the lines of the 166, don't ask me why though, the front end looks like a droopy dog's face.

High contrast between green-white and very clean surfaces. I like more last update, but 155 is also good. 2nd Alfa with that soft suspension, gives a spectacular moment.

Salu2.alexwrc

U are gettin good mate. The Nardo shots are looking good, nice cameras. The Carina shots are also cool, nice colors. Keep up!!

I actually meant to capture the Nardo before it got air, but I wasn't quick enough on the draw... heh

Here's another update(I'm a junkie, what can I say...):

Lotus Esprit GT

Again, thanks for the compliments, guys!

I was messing around in Photomode again today, let me know how these look.

'69 Camaro Z28

I used dirt tires to get the bigger wheels.

^ Hmmm, good to know.

I love the Esprit shots, even though I am not a fan of them with the lights popped up. The camaro looks killer, too - especially with the bigger rims.

Yeah, it not as obvious with the Camaro, but the other cars, it does wonders.

The only car it doesn't work on is the '54 Corvette. Dirt tires are N/A.

Anyway, here's some more pics:

'89 Nissan 300ZX

Wow, you are fast! I liked Camaro's color that performs quite well in that scene. Yep, I think it seems killer too, ha ha.

Not bad action pics in your last update, but you have better quality shots (In my opinion).

Salu2.alexwrc

I decided that I'd try to get some good pictures out of the '83 Skyline. Let me know if I did any good...:P The action photos were taken at Hong Kong

I think the car is pretty ugly, but you did a pretty good job at capturing its beauty (what little it has lol). Some are a tad bit dark and could use a bit more contrast, but I love the composition.

U have been busy making some good shots! My favourite set is the 300ZX, nice color the car have. U are improving, keep up men:)

Back