OMRCC - One-Make Random Cars Championship *Series has been called off.*Finished 

• Thread starter CrazyJohn
  • 99 comments

What car list do you prefer for the championship?

• OMRCC list - Getz Type R '04 // Fit Race Car '03 // mm-R Cup Car '01 // Lupo GTI Cup Car (J) '03

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Japanese Hatchbacks (JHTC) - Swift '05 // Micra 125R '07 // Jazz '10 // Mazda2 '10 // Yaris '12

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi John, I have the car ready for tonight's race, therefore, I will be attending race tonight. đź‘Ť

I have just returned from a obligation I had, and it is already late. Feeling too tired as well. So we will have to move the race to tomorrow. I am so sorry guys.

By the way we have the JHE 2 Hour Endurance starting middle October. Check it out a nd sign up if you feel like.

I have just returned from a obligation I had, and it is already late. Feeling too tired as well. So we will have to move the race to tomorrow. I am so sorry guys.

By the way we have the JHE 2 Hour Endurance starting middle October. Check it out a nd sign up if you feel like.
I thought that we still had time... That's a shame that the race is postponed. :(

Yes, I will be writing this in no colours other than black. I need to emphasise some stuff.

First off, unfortunately I have lost my motivation on running OMRCC. Mainly after the second race I felt very unsure about the future of the series. And now after the second postponement of the third race, what we will find out about OMRCC's future will not be surprising after all.

I am very close to the decision to stop running OMRCC and start another series in October. I am deeply sorry, but I have explained above my "decision" (mainly because I have not certainly decided yet). The next series will PROBABLY be the last one I will organise in GT6 as we have PS4 and other games, such as Project Cars, which I own myself.

Secondly, I want to mention the JHE 2H endurance race starting mid-October 2016. Check the page out if you feel like signing up, and invite some people if possible. The car specs are being announced at the moment, so if you find the chance and jump in, I would be grateful.

Last but not least, I want to thank everybody who raced in OMRCC, and hope to see you in the next and final championship I am organising. If you want some information, contact me guys.

Yes, I will be writing this in no colours other than black. I need to emphasise some stuff.

First off, unfortunately I have lost my motivation on running OMRCC. Mainly after the second race I felt very unsure about the future of the series. And now after the second postponement of the third race, what we will find out about OMRCC's future will not be surprising after all.

I am very close to the decision to stop running OMRCC and start another series in October. I am deeply sorry, but I have explained above my "decision" (mainly because I have not certainly decided yet). The next series will PROBABLY be the last one I will organise in GT6 as we have PS4 and other games, such as Project Cars, which I own myself.

Secondly, I want to mention the JHE 2H endurance race starting mid-October 2016. Check the page out if you feel like signing up, and invite some people if possible. The car specs are being announced at the moment, so if you find the chance and jump in, I would be grateful.

Last but not least, I want to thank everybody who raced in OMRCC, and hope to see you in the next and final championship I am organising. If you want some information, contact me guys.
That's a shame that the OMRCC got cancelled. I was looking forward to do the 3rd round today. :(

Back