One Make Races - France and Germany

• Thread starter daan
  • 130 comments
Lupo Races, Have you tried with N3 tyres as these maybe a little better than S1's
It didn't seem to offer more grip than the S2s, but I'll retry...

EDIT: UPDATE/REFRESH

After about a week of banging my head against this brick wall, I finally found a way to sweep this series (Lupo Cup, using the 1.4 + mods). I realize that others can get 200pt races from a Lupo GTI, but I wanted to win this series with this prize car. The toughest of the 5 (for me) was Tsukuba, a track where the opponents usually hold speeds +10mph through the critical turns.

Event: Germany/Volkswagen/Lupo Cup
Vehicle: Lupo 1.4 (B License prize car, 0mi at start of series)
Mods: S2 (default), Oil Change, Racing Muffler, Chip, Nitrous, 3ple Clutch, Racing Flywheel (-$15950)

Opponents (I've seen 1, 3, and 4 '00 lineups):
1 Lupo GTI Cup Car '03
2 Lupo Cup Car '00
3 Lupo GTI Cup Car '03
4 Lupo Cup Car '00
5 Lupo GTI Cup Car '03

2 Laps @ Fuji '90s...
Set: Nitrous @ 75; 145 Ballast @ 0; Driving Aids All @ 0
Steady throttle for the launch. Cut the 2 chicanes. No need to qualify, and no need to push the RPMs past 7500.

1 Lap @ Nurburgring...
Change: Nitrous @ 40
I get close, but not close enough to win from worst to first. Unfortunately, this usually means I have to drive almost 30 miles to qualify for P1. I usually take it easy on the out-lap, trying to drive as close to a no-squeal lap as possible, keeping the revs below 7500, and never hitting the bottle. This allows for good practice in keeping the opponents behind, as well as drafting & overtaking when they pass. There's never a need to worry about the qualifying time, as *All Opponents Pit For Their Hot Lap*!!!???!!!
After starting the race, I try to reserve the bottle for uphill sections, and corner exits. At higher RPMs, I usually tap instead of press & hold. I try to have a bar or two of Nitrous when I hit the long straight. Winning race time is usually under 9'00.000...

3 Laps @ Tsukuba... This one is HARD...
Change: Nitrous @ 75; 0 Ballast for Qualifying, back to 145 @ 0 for Race
It took me a week to win this race as a 200-pointer. The tires are just too slippery compared to the R3s of the opponents, as they hold at least 79mph through the final right, where the S2s only allow for 71 or so (at best). There are other corners where their advantage is remarkable.
In any case, getting too anxious with the bottle in 2nd gear was a no-no, and driving this course with the TCS > 0 was nearly impossible. I had to take late apexes for almost all turns, to allow for better 2nd gear traction on the exit.

1 Lap @ Suzuka...
No Changes
Nothing fancy here. Worst to first is doable but difficult, as it's a standing start, and they all bunch up for the first right. Easy on the bottle through the Esses.

2 Laps @ Infineon...
Change: Nitrous @ 65
It's not too hard to qualify P1, and that's a good thing since this one's a rolling start. Worst to first is doable, but was very difficult for me to do (I usually qualify). In any case, the hardest of them all (for me) was Tsukuba, so this one should feel like a vacation.

Anyway, I finally did it. 1000 pts, +$39050, and not needing to buy a car... Thumbsup!
Have A Great Drive!
RoadHazzard

Last edited:
I just ran a 200-pter at The Ring with a used 1998 SL 500 (R129) -- (bought W18 w/26475.0 miles)

MB: Legends of the Silver Arrow
Nurburgring Nordsheife (1 Lap)
Lineup:
1 CLK E 55 AMG '02
2 190 E 2.5 - 16 EvoII '91
3 SLK 230 Kompressor '98
4 CLK 55 AMG '00
5 SLR McLaren '03
6 SL 500 (R129) '98

Mods:
S2, NA1, Chip, No Oil, Nitro @ 15, 3ple Clutch, Rac Fly, Carbon Shaft, Full Rac Tranny @ Auto 14, 53 Ball @ 0

I really had to live up to my name on this one. I used everything in the book, threw the book in the kitchen sink, then threw the kitchen sink at 'em all to be safe. I'll post a link to a video later tonight.

It's critical to punt the McLaren before crossing T1. Even so, it'll come into your rear-view before the back straight, as well as the final stretch. I've been trying for 2 days to do this, and now it's done...

Now, to do it for real (this was on a "Testing" gamesave). I don't know how I'm gonna get the same lineup (the Avantgarde screws things up), but we'll just have to roll the dice and see what comes up.

Anyway, the race @ LotSA/Fuji '90s is trivial. I haven't pulled a 200 ptr for Opera yet, but I know this car can win that one (for less pts). I'll also be seeing if this car can sweep the SL Challenge, hopefully for another 200-pts each...

Have A Great Drive!
RoadHazzard

EDIT:

Here's the link to the video...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHdm0qZiZaE

This car (with varying settings) can sweep all of the MB races (4 of them for 200 ptrs), but I'm having trouble beating a 200 point lineup at SLC/Apricot Hill and LotSA/Opera. For Apricot Hill, the only way I've been able to use Sports Tires is when I had to go up against 2 AMGs. Even when they start 4 & 5, one of them always manages to take the lead before the first left bend. They slow through the esses and for the final chicane, but they get to speed MUCH quicker than my SL 500 R129 with Nitro @ 50. I haven't spent much time at Opera, but I'll be going back to find a favorable lineup and try again.

For the SLC/Fuji 80's, I needed to slam into the AMG at the end of the front straight. Sometimes I needed to do it twice.

I'm starting to think that my "testing" gamesave will end up being my attempt at 100k A-spec points. I don't want to commit to that yet, but if I can keep my average steady, I may rethink it...

Anyway, I'll post another update when I exhaust my patience...
Have A Great Drive!

(Thanks, Smallhorses! Your posts have been a great help to me!)

Last edited:
....I really had to live up to my name on this one. I used everything in the book, threw the book in the kitchen sink, then threw the kitchen sink at 'em all to be safe....

That's hysterical! :lol:

Congratulations on the victory. I think your notes will come in handy for me later when I go back for a lot of dropped points in the manufacturers events.

It's now official. The used 1998 Mercedes-Benz SL 500 (R129) can pull a 200 point sweep for the MB SL Challenge. Here are the details:

Car: 1998 MB SL 500 (R129), purchased W18 with ~26000 miles.
No oil
No chassis refresh
Racing Muffler
S2 Tires, F/R
Nitrous
Racing Suspension
Full Custom Tranny
Triple Clutch
Racing Flywheel
Carbon Driveshaft

Germany: Mercedes Benz: SL Challenge:
Apricot Hill Raceway (4 Laps)

Set:
Nitrous @ 45
Ride Ht @ 92 F/R
Tranny @ Auto 9
Aids @ 0,0,1
31 Ballast @ 0

Started:
1 SL 500 (R230) '02
2 SL 600 (R230) '04
3 SL 500 (R129) '98
4 SL 55 AMG (R230) '02
5 SL 65 AMG (R230) '04
6 SL 500 (R129) '98 <---- ME

Finished:
1 SL 500 (R129) '98 [6'34.676 (1'35.239)]
2 SL 65 AMG (R230) '04 [+ 0'00.425]
3 SL 55 AMG (R230) '02 [+ 0'01.731]
4 SL 600 (R230) '04 [+ 0'07.325]
5 SL 500 (R230) '02 [DNF]
6 SL 500 (R129) '98 [DNF]

NOTES: This was a very tough race. It was crucial to come out of the Esses in 2nd place, then spiking the first place guy into the dirt at the hairpin. From there, a lot of blocking while saving about 4 or 5 bars of Nitrous for the final lap. It was tough handicapping the SL 500 R129 whenever the 300 SL Coupe showed up, and having the AMGs start anywhere other than 4 & 5 made it near impossible. The AMGs give some time back through the Esses and the Chicane. I'll have a video link later.

Fuji Speedway 80's (4 Laps)

Change:
Nitrous @ 40
Tranny @ Default
135 Ballast @ 0

Started:
1 SL 500 (R230) '02
2 SL 500 (R129) '98
4 SL 55 AMG (R230) '02
5 SL 65 AMG (R230) '04
3 300 SL Coupe '54

NOTES: I'll have finishing times and a report after watching the replay

El Capitan (4 Laps)

Change:
Nitrous @ 30
Tranny @ Default
41 Ballast @ 0

Started:
1 300 SL Coupe '54
2 SL 600 (R230) '04
3 SL 55 AMG (R230) '02
4 SL 500 (R129) '98
5 SL 65 AMG (R230) '04

NOTES: I'll have finishing times and a report after watching the replay

Other than that, that leaves only the LotSA/Opera race as the only MB Race I haven't pulled 200 pts from. I'll try that one next..
EDIT: This same car can sweep the entire Legends of the Silver Arrow series for 200 points each. Details to come...

Have A Great Drive!
RoadHazzard

Last edited:
Some more info for the 3 Audi TT races.
I had only 190 each per race for these using a used 1.8 with 200 ballast and N2 tires against 3 V6's.
Entered the championship looking for 4 3.2's to get more points and found that the A spec score was still 190. ( no extra for 4 3.2's over 3 3.2's.)
So I had to fit N1 tires and see how I went.
I could not defend against the 3.2's with N1's on the front. Some new tatics had to be found..
Went looking for what I set up I needed for 200 points against 4 1.8's and 1 3.2.
Not much advice here but some experimenting found I had to use :
Front Wing set at 10, 0 on the back.
NOS set to 50.
200 ballast set at 20 to the rear.
N1 tires front and N3 on the rear.
The centre diff was set to 10.
Race Suspension fitted front spring hardness to 15, rear to 5-6.
Ride height set to minimum + 2.
everything else was left as default.
Transmission was set at quick set 4.
The Plan was to block the 3.2 in practice to make him start 6th.
For this I used S2 tires, stage 2 turbo, race exhaust and chip.
The handling was a bit oversteery with this set up, but I was able to slow the 3.2 down on the first lap and then qualify fastest on my second lap. Just remember to finish your second lap in front of the 3.2.
Starting Grid positions
Me in 1st, the 4 1.8's 2,3,4,5 & the 3.2 in 6.
Just remember to change back to race settings on power and tires.
So after all that the races prooved extremely easy.
The handling on the race set up was very good, just a little understeer.
After all that, 30 more points and some nice races without having to block or defend the 3.2. The 3.2 only managed a best finish of 3rd or a worst of 5th.

I had only 190 each per race for these using a used 1.8 with 200 ballast and N2 tires against 3 V6's.
Entered the championship looking for 4 3.2's to get more points and found that the A spec score was still 190. ( no extra for 4 3.2's over 3 3.2's.)
I could not defend against the 3.2's with N1's on the front. Some new tatics had to be found..
Went looking for what I set up I needed for 200 points against 4 1.8's and 1 3.2.
NOS set to 50.
The handling was a bit oversteery with this set up, but I was able to slow the 3.2 down on the first lap and then qualify fastest on my second lap. Just remember to finish your second lap in front of the 3.2.
Starting Grid positions
After all that, 30 more points and some nice races without having to block or defend the 3.2. The 3.2 only managed a best finish of 3rd or a worst of 5th.

cool. This is interesting. 👍

Not much advice here but some experimenting found I had to use

Hi Uncle, did you miss out on post #29 and 32? (quoted in post #2)
I found that the TT races were a PITA until I installed the VCD.

AMG.

Hi Uncle, did you miss out on post #29 and 32? (quoted in post #2)
I found that the TT races were a PITA until I installed the VCD.

AMG.

I did find that AMG, but it was only for a "equal field of 1.8 and 3.2" with Ballast at 110 kg.
There was nothing for a field of 4 1.8's and 1 3.2 which I was looking for.
In my opinion what I did is the easiest way of tackling the 200 point races.

Post 32 is important as it advises the VCD to be set at 10.
I wish the setting notes made more sense in the settings screen.

Help Wanted .
VW GTI races, I have 200 at each track apart from 194 at Paris. I tried for 200 against the favoured line up, but was still in last place and 11 seconds down when I finished lap 1. ??? I was about 7 seconds down as the computer gave me control accross the start line.
Any good set ups ? I was using the same settings I used for 200 at midfield.
I had some front downforce and max ballast. May be I need to remove the down force and lower the Ballast ????

I had just won the MG race at Paris for 180 so its not that I do not know the track.

Somewhere in the thread AMG put up his basic setup. It was the only one I tried and it worked eventually, so it's probably pretty good. I found the race quite a challenge, you have to try not to put your foot through the TV when you see how much of a handicap the Autodrive gives you and you definitely must use the AI to help turn the car when possible. Block and wedge the Golf V if you can as well, it's very quick. I needed an hour or two to finally win this one, so it's pretty tough.

NOS set to 50.
Starting Grid positions

An absolutely brilliant tactic which worked perfectly for 200 points for me at each race against NTSC grid #11. The sole 3.2 finished 6th at El Cap, 2nd at Tokyo, and 6th at Deep Forest. My setup differed slightly with springs at 6.2/11.2, shocks at 3/7, 4/8, toe at -1/+1, LSD standard, 203 hp, 188 ballast @ +33 and 10 front DF. Autoset 4 except 3 at Tokyo.

With respect to the VW POLO GTi setup for Opera Paris, I used ballast weight to the front (not rear), toe of -1/+1, LSD 7/21/5 and aids 003. This seemed to aid in getting traction around the Golf V.

For: Germany / BMW / Club "M" / El Capitan, Opera, Suzuka, Nurburgring
Driving: BMW M3 '04 (new, but with ~60 miles, No Oil)
vs any lineup offered (they all seem to be the same, other than their starting position; M Coupe in front & M5 in back makes things easier).

N2/N3; 344 SettingsHP; Nitro @ 40; Sports Suspension (RdHt Min/Min, Shocks 5/6, Camber 1.5/0.5; 3ple Clutch, Racing Flywheel, Carbon Driveshaft; Aids 000; 116 Ballast @ 0

I'm sure I can get El Capitan, but I'm not used to wallriding that course... give me some time. Apricot Hill seems impossible so far, even after qualifying P1. I haven't made any "serious" attempts at Opera Paris yet (starting P6), but I'm hopeful I can beat it for 200 after qualifying P1. Suzuka is also tough, but I think it's beatable with lawnmowing out of 2nd Curve and Casio. I'm almost ready to give up trying at AHR... I'll try to up the camber in front to try to dial out some understeer, and take it easier entering turns.

I'll report any updates if/when this changes.

But if you're willing to convert your M3 into a T-Boning-Bumper-Bashing-CrashTurning-Lawnmowing-Armco Magnet like I am, Nurburgring can be beaten for 200, and the settings above put 200 points on the table for the other races...
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1898871379506105998

(EDIT)
All races other than Apricot Hill can be won with these settings, and without wearing the car down. I'll be working on AHR for a while... a LONG while...

Have A Great Drive!
RoadHazard

Last edited:
I made a Youtube video of the VW GTi race at Paris. I have replays saved of other very hard 200 point races, and if you want to see one, just ask.

I'm almost too embarrassed to ask :guilty: but can you guys please tell me what to use for the 206 Cup? :indiff: I've tried with all three cars and many setups but I always seem to struggle! :grumpy: Isn't this race supposed to be easy?

Do you have the 206 Rally Car, and if you have it, have you tried it? It's supposed to be the easiest of all, able to win easily with minimum downforce, S2 tires, and the right lineup, according to the stock car thread.

I assume you've been using R-grade tires on your road-version 206. If you have, I don't really know what you need to do to win. If you haven't, then that's definitely your problem.

Lol. I never thought the 206 Rally Car could get 200 :banghead:. I haven't tried it . I used the 206cc, 206RC and 206 S16 with no luck. I guess I kinda forgot the AI was tuned up to the power level of the 206 Rally Car. I've done two of the races for 200 already (Suzuka and Cote d'Azur). If I can't do the rest with the 206 Rally Car, it'll definitely by my problem. :(

I'm currently busy with Formula GT, just did Sarthe I 24 Hours this past weekend :). Will do the Peugeots when the FGT is finished

Thanks for the advice 👍

Audi A3 Cup

I have received 179 A-spec points at all three tracks racing my Audi A3 at the A3 Cup.

At the garage screen my A3 has 228HP and weights 1695kg (with 200kg ballast), and it has over 10,000 miles and bad oil (it has 225HP at the sell screen), and I am using N1/N3 tires plus some suspension tweaks. The oil light is red on my dashboard.

I see that it should be possible to get to 182 points at these races. Its my assumption that I need to run my A3 for some more miles.

How low does the HP need to go to get the magic maximum of 182 A-spec points for these races?

GTsail290

I had to dust off the PS2 and figure out how the buttons on the controller worked again. I find, N1 200 ballast no poweraids and 9700 miles gives 222 BHP (sell screen). Hope that helps.

PS You might want to try redlining it more this time at testtrack. Ive done 9756mls with mine.

AMG.

Last edited:
I had to dust off the PS2 and figure out how the buttons on the controller worked again. I find, N1 200 ballast no poweraids and 9700 miles gives 222 BHP (sell screen). Hope that helps.

PS You might want to try redlining it more this time at testtrack. Ive done 9756mls with mine.

AMG.

Thanks AMG for the info.

I will try to run some more miles at the Test track with the tach at the redline.

My only problem is that when I want to do some driving on the Test track, B-spec Bob is nowhere to be found.

I've even sent someone to check the car hauler and the back of the garage with no luck.

GTsail290

The problem I found when wearing out rides, is that when you start the wearing out process you are running in redline. But the further the car runs and the lower the BHP, eventually the car stops going to redline.

I ran the car for approx 4500 miles in redline, then tweaked the gearbox to increase the redline again. Ran for another 5000 miles. Bingo all HP lossed and 182 points offered.

The problem I found when wearing out rides, is that when you start the wearing out process you are running in redline. But the further the car runs and the lower the BHP, eventually the car stops going to redline.

I ran the car for approx 4500 miles in redline, then tweaked the gearbox to increase the redline again. Ran for another 5000 miles. Bingo all HP lossed and 182 points offered.

Thanks Open Addict, I will try this with the other cars that I need to put some miles on. I had previously just sent B-spec Bob to the track and had him run 9000 miles straight.

I have just finished winning all three races with my worn out Audi A3, and received 182 A-Spec points at each race. My Audi A3 now has 14,000 miles on it. The HP is down to 222 at the sell screen (the same as AMG's number). Winning these three races has pushed me over 103,000 for my A-spec total.

My plan is to do the BMW 1 Series Trophy with my BMW 120i next. Right now B-spec Bob is taking a nap, so I was thinking of giving Nick Heidfeld or Robert Kubica a call and see if they would like to drive my BMW at the Test track. I am missing 6 A-spec points at this series, and I could guarantee a win for them.

GTsail290

Last edited:

👍 :cheers:

amended post #2 in Gen Discussion.

AMG.

Renault Megane Cup - for 169 A-spec points

I finally wore down by second Renault Megane 2.0 16V '03 to claim the 169 points on offer at all five tracks in the Megane Cup.

If you have read my other posts, you know that I had a lot of trouble wearing down my first Megane. So I had to purchase a second Megane and wear it down instead by driving it over 14,000 miles on the Test Track (it should take fewer miles than the 14,000 that I ran, but I did not check the car between 4500 miles and the 14,000 that it ended up with). To wear down my Megane I installed the Stage 3 turbo and S3 tires. I ran my Megane with the aids set to 0,0,1, with the transmission at auto setting 6, and speed level 4 (fast). The Megane pretty much drove at 140 mph for the whole 14,000 miles right at the top end of the redline (at the start it would bounce lightly off the rev limiter, but then it settled in and stayed within the redline).

I do not yet fully understand why I had such troubles wearing out my Megane. It is something I will have to study further.

During the actual Megane Cup races, my Megane had 125HP (at the garage screen)(123HP at the sell screen), weighted 1430kg, drove on N1/N3 tires, ballast at 200 with the aids set to 0,0,2. I added all non-point upgrades.

The five Cup races themselves were un-eventful. I qualified first and just stayed at the front.

GTsail290

Volkswagon GTI Cup

I'm going to need help!

I am using my VW Polo GTI and I have driven it over 8000 miles so the oil is quite dirty. My Polo has all the non-power modifications, and I have moved the ballast to the front (which strangely, does seem to help).

At Deep Forest I have earned 190 A-spec points. At Hong Kong, Tsukuba and Mid-Field I have earned 185 points. And at Opera Paris I have earned 170 points.:grumpy: With some more practice, I might be able to gain another 5 points at each race.

How did you guys beat the VW Golf V GTI '05 for 200 points? He's just so fast!

Unless someone has a really good setup that I could use, I may have just about reached my skill level for these races. I have viewed Austin343's video at Opera Paris, which is a help, but wonder if there are any other tips at the other tracks?

Is there a special button that I could push to tell the VW Golf V GTI '05 not to pass anyone until I have caught up with them?

GTsail290

Volkswagon GTI Cup

I'm going to need help!

GTsail290

I think from memory, you have to do a little digging with the line-up. Honkas has the wall ride around the left hand hairpin. that helps alot.

unfortunatley my memory does not serve me very well, I would have to fire it up when I get home. Maybe more info for you tomorrow. If i'm not tree'd

I think from memory, you have to do a little digging with the line-up. Honkas has the wall ride around the left hand hairpin. that helps alot.

unfortunatley my memory does not serve me very well, I would have to fire it up when I get home. Maybe more info for you tomorrow. If i'm not tree'd

Thanks Open Addict, I will try the wallride at Hong Kong. I sometimes use the wallride at the hairpin when racing in the normal direction, but do not usually use it in reverse (which is how this One Make Race is). Also in slow cars, I thought that rubbing the armco slowed them down too much. But I will give this a try.

As for the lineups, I did not always compete against the favored lineup (Polo, Lupo, 76, 01, and 05). I will make sure that this is the lineup on my next try.

Edit: Last night, after 10 tries at Deep Forest and 10 more tries at Mid Field, I have been able to win the coveted 200 A-spec points at these two tracks.

I raced against the favored lineup and rode the competition in the corners. My setup was as follows:

I added a sport exhaust, so my VW Polo had 107HP and weighted 1220kg with brakes set at 8/14, springs at 9.0/8.5, ride height at 100/100, bound at 4/3, rebound at 6/5, camber at 2.5/1.0, toe at 0/2, stabilizers at 4/4, aids at 0/0/5, ltd-slip at 10/30/5, ballast at 130 (to the front at -30). Tires were N1/N2, and NOS was set at 90.

I should be able to win at Tsukuba with this setup, but doubt I can win at Hong Kong or Opera Paris.

Second edit: I've been able to earn the 200 A-spec points on offer at Hong Kong in my over-matched VW Polo (on 7/29). It took another 10 tries or so. The only change to my setup above was to increase the rear brake bias to 8/16. At Tsukuba, unhappily, I'm still getting passed by the '05 Golf in the final turn.

Third edit: Last night (8/31) I was able to earn the 200 A-spec points on offer at Tsukuba in my VW Polo. It took about 5 more tries. I had to use the grass short-cut before the long straight. I have also upped my A-spec total at Opera Paris to 194 points but am struggling to get the final 6 points!

GTsail290

Last edited:
BMW Club M

Bought an BMW M Coupe '98. Won El Capitan fairly easy, but acceleration is terrible, also handling could be better. Started to work on the set-up but acceleration keeps being a problem. Does anyone have proper settings for this car? especially gear-ratios?

Using a stock M Coupe, no oil, all non-power related upgrades. 80kg ballast for 200 points. S2 Tires.

I tried to go for Apricot Hill but the others are faster. I couldn't win for 200 point so I upgraded and went for 138 points with s3 tires, NA1, Chip and racing exhaust.
Paris was pretty easy, but mostly thanks to the tight lay-out of the circuit. Now I am on Suzuki and having a struggle again. Maybe I missed something?

Peugeot 206 Cup

Just had a clean sweep of 1000 points, very easy.

Peugeot 206 Rally Car 99, Min downforce 8/11, Max Ballast, S3 Tires. NOS Optional, I didn't use any nor have it equipped.

Adjust tranny auto according to track or to suit driving style.

For: Germany / BMW / Club "M" / All Races
Driving: BMW M3 '04 (4015.9 miles, No Oil)

vs any lineup offered (they all seem to be the same, other than their starting position; M Coupe in front & M5 in back or qualifying makes things easier).

N3/N3; 330 SettingsHP; Nitro @ 40; Sports Suspension (RdHt 100/100, Shocks 5/5, Camber 1.5/0.5; Full Custom Tranny @ 9, 3ple Clutch, Racing Flywheel, Carbon Driveshaft; Aids 000; 200 Ballast @ 0

YES!! Finally wore the car down enough without B-speccing to use N3's on the front (see page 4)!!👍 This made Battle #2 @ Apricot Hill much more winnable (I still haven't won with N2/N3 there). Since I A-spec'd my M3 down to 330 Settings HP (450 with RC Muffler, Chip, NA3, No Oil), you might be able to get to 330 sooner in B-spec. I ran the Nurburgring 24h, then Tokyo 300k, then New York 200m, then Laguna 200m, then El Capitan 200m, with an extra 667.7 miles run intra-day at GT All Stars Race 1 Practice (at High-Speed Ring).

Some races may require more blocking than others, but the races don't require much else that RadioGT would consider "dirty". :P Of course, don't expect me to drive that way.

I'll have a video capture soon, but I have about 13 DVDs worth of videos to upload since my last website update. Ever since Google Videos went down, I have to edit them to 10 minutes or less...

Anyway, this was the last of the 200 point championships remaining for me. The 4 others won't be run for Max/200 points (2CV, Megane, TT, Lotus) until after I reach 100%.

Have A Great Drive!
RoadHazard

Back