One year after release opinion

• Thread starter fernandito
  • 408 comments
After a year of playing the game semi-regularly (I do end up putting more hours in on GT, but I also go through phases of playing nothing but PC2), I can say its now definitely the best simulation experience you can get on the consoles (sorry Assetto, I love you too). The driving experience is nearly always fantastic, the variety of cars and tracks always mean you can go and do something different should you want to, and whether you just want to drive what the game gives you setup-wise or really spend hours getting the tiniest details making the car perfect, it allows to enjoy yourself doing either.

PCars gets flak from sim-racing gatekeepers for some weird reason though, I think it stems from the first title being quite showy with its graphical style at the time and the issues with bugs that plagued the earlier stages of the game when released. That seemed to give the impression to the snobs that it wasn't 'serious' enough... which is a load of rubbish, and they can stick to their rFactor2 mods if they want, I'll keep coming back to this.

I saw a video of Keiichi Tsuchiya sliding a Group A Skyline round a damp Fuji the other day, so what did I do? I loaded up PC2, chose a Gr.A Skyline (Taisan livery as per Tsuchiya) and loaded a damp Fuji, and had a go myself... that's what it's so good at.

Bought PC2 at launch, was addicted to it as I expected until GTS came out.

Didn’t really enjoy the first PCARS, even though it looked amazing and had its plus sides, but PCARS2 was a massive improvement everywhere except graphics.

Since GTS came out, I’ve barely played it. I’ve always been a fan of GT’s physics, I’m not someone who cares about realism, I just want the game to be fun to play, and that’s where PD always win. Sure, as others have said, the cars in GT feel more artificial and way less alive than they do in PC2, but it’s still far easier to drive them to their full potential. I’ve always been frustrated with online racing in PC2 because I can race the same peoe in both games and finish on the podium in GTS and finish 12th in PC2, simply because I can’t get the most out of the cars or tune them properly. Also that, as someone who hates tuning and prefers to race with default settings, PCars has always been a fail. There are some cars that drive great out of the box, but most of them are either undriveable or inconsistent. The race engineer is useless because it only helps with the easiest, most obvious aspects of tuning like downforce, roll bars, and final drive and doesn’t help at all with the obtuse aspects of differentials or suspension that are way more difficult to wrap your head around.

PCARS2 was also fun to play online at launch but as more updates have been added I’ve found it impossible to play the game without disconnecting. I never have any problems with other games. But I always seem to disconnect 45 minutes in to hour long races, which doesn’t make me want to keep playing. Public lobbies as other have said are useless and the menus make it impossible to find anything.

Positives though are of course the track list and the weather. I don’t know why anyone bothers doing endurance racing in any other game. The experience of doing long races in this game is unlike anything else. The car list is adequate, but as others have said I wish it was focused on race cars, and they saved the dirt stuff for a different game. Most of the road cars are bland modern supercars. The classics and hot hatches are fun, but also seem like they belong in a different game. GT and Forza should concentrate on road cars, everyone else can do race cars. Rallycross is fun, but it feels unfocused and unneccessary. If SMS really wanted to they could blow Codemasters out of the water (and no I didn’t enjoy DIRT Rally. I loved DIRT 2 and 3, and 4 is ok). All the variables and temps in this game are also great. I miss tire pressure in other games.

The AI is almost as bad as GT’s, they have no situational awareness or consistency, can’t drive in certain conditions, and overall don’t seem like they know the player is there, so the career mode stops being fun after a while. Codemasters are the only ones that know how to program AI nowadays. Which is odd since a lot of PS2 era games had great AI. That’s still how I spend most of my time in this game though. Really though, if you have to tune your car for offline racing, there’s something wrong with the game. The elite series aren’t fun if I have to spend time making the car drives me before I even get to racing. Tuning should only be there for playing online, like it is in GT.

I play with controller and always will, and this game does feel like that’s not really holding me back like the first game did. It just has other issues.

Oh, and a livery editor is a must-have in the next game. That’s by far the best feature of GTS and Forza and the only thing that kept me playing GTS in those first few dark months where it had almost no content.

I have never found a good tune for ffb with my t500rs on PS4 , i searched for the same as assetto but no good feeling.
Same issue with braking sensation, non progressive.

I also admit to not playing this with all the other games out there so this GTP Article made me fire back up PCars2 today after a long break. I really enjoyed it again! I went on RallyX with the AudiA1/FocusRX in all weathers and then tried the new Ferraris out.

After playing many racing games I had forgotten how good the engine audio is and what a difference it makes to the cars. The interior cockpits are very detailed and feel realistic and the game is very smooth (PS4 Pro). Even the controller set up I last dialled in was pretty smooth and I had no problems racing with the DS4. To top it off I found the Photo Mode much better than I remembered. So I think I will be visiting this game over the winter along side Forza. The number of tracks is amazing.

It is also good news it has made it back in to the UK Game charts (Top10) 👍

Project CARS 2_20181010182944.jpg
Project CARS 2_20181010180952.jpg
Project CARS 2_20181010175230.jpg
Project CARS 2_20181010184720.jpg

Last edited:
I have been thinking about buying PC2 for a while.

I kinda liked the first game a lot. Only dident like the way the developers acted against those who posted conserns about the game on their forums. And also to be honest that game had a lot of isues. A bit sad since the core game the feel of driving was / is some of the best I tryed on console.

Anyway what is kinda holding me back from buying PC2 on Console is the PC2 Demo it feels totally different to control the cars with a gamepad. I tryed on both Xbox / PS4 with a lot of diferent settings. I simply cant find a good settings I like similar to the one I had in PC1.

Buy my question is this. Is the full game better with gamepad compared to the Demo ?

Maybe the Demo has older version of controller stearing and the full game has a more updated better one ?

PC2 has the best sounds, track selection, weather system and physics engine overall. I pre-ordered it and loved every second of playing it since day 1. ...with a wheel of course.

I completely forgot they announced the "Hollywood streetracing blockbuster" last year, but now I'm excited again. :eek:

I have never found a good tune for ffb with my t500rs on PS4 , i searched for the same as assetto but no good feeling.
Same issue with braking sensation, non progressive.

That's like expecting AC to have the same weather system as PC2, or the same online system as GTS. News flash... It's a totally different game.

The thing that worries me is, rather than simply try to perfect what is wrong with the current feature list, SMS will do something mad (not even slightly!) and spend all their resources addressing the bedroom boy racer requests, and prioritize a livery editor (for example) over making the Livetrack work flawlessly, the weather work correctly (random weather needs considerable tweaking for locations in hot and cold/wet locations) and the stock tunes more consistent.

If the timeline for releases remains consistent (2 years between PC1 and PC2) we are now stuck in limbo for a year, with major bugs (and innumerable smaller ones) still unfixed, no more content announced, and SMS's attention diverted into boy racer mobile and Need For Speed type titles, so little confidence that their full attention is focused on making PC2's features mostly bug-free (to assuage the apologists for SMS !) before they turn their attention to a third PC title.

But serious flaws remain. If these are addressed before PC3 comes out, it stands a far better chance of widespread adoption:

All lobby options (especially listing all rooms available and room titles) from the PC game ported to console.
Local save option for console replays (so we can save longer races). Cloud save doesn't work...
Better AI balancing between tracks, groups and weather conditions.
The return of host kick.
Flawless host migration.
Better weather transition and Livetrack transition when accelerating ToD.
Stabler netcode.
Better patch notes (even if released AFTER the patch is launched to speed up the QC).
Fix rolling starts with the AI, and AI pit decisions.

What PC3 needs to add?

Not a whole lot, IMHO. Custom Championships would be nice. Career repeats with variable weather would make Career last longer (trophies only for doing the first, scripted run-through). If stock tunes better balanced, an option to sort the lobby for rooms running stock tunes. Reverse grid options for repeat online racing. Optional BoP adjustments for all groups (several groups are wildly imbalanced for racing purposes) for stock racing.

Should PC3 add in a GTS type auto race system? I'm of two minds. Yes, it quickly gets you races in GTS with relatively similar skill drivers without joining a league, but it needs a far better racing incident detector that we seem to have the technology for at the moment, and also, unless PC3 really DOES address the casual racer in a far friendlier manner, it's far smaller player base makes these auto-races harder to get similar skill fields. PC's player base is split amongst three platforms, GTS's is far larger and all one platform. Auto-generated races is a numbers game for it to work well. Maybe that's something for PC4 if SMS radically shift their focus from hardcore leaguer to making casual racing friendlier!

League racers don't want to acknowledge it, but the market for casual racing is a couple of orders of magnitude greater than for hardcore league racing. The more people that play PC, the better it gets. It's a numbers game. Time for SMS to realize this. Nothing needs changing to the hardcore elements to achieve wider acceptance. Adding more casual racer friendly features won't change the game for those it is already perfect for. But adding 100X more players than we already have sure won't hurt!

Last edited:
You mean Assetto Corsa the only best SIM on console .

Nope — if I meant that, I would've wrote that. ;)

Assetto Corsa is a fantastic steer, even on consoles. But it's also working with a lot less: it's dry only, daytime only, and one set season for each track. I'd say, on balance, PCARS2 is also better on pad than AC, for what it's worth.

I have been thinking about buying PC2 for a while.

I kinda liked the first game a lot. Only dident like the way the developers acted against those who posted conserns about the game on their forums. And also to be honest that game had a lot of isues. A bit sad since the core game the feel of driving was / is some of the best I tryed on console.

Anyway what is kinda holding me back from buying PC2 on Console is the PC2 Demo it feels totally different to control the cars with a gamepad. I tryed on both Xbox / PS4 with a lot of diferent settings. I simply cant find a good settings I like similar to the one I had in PC1.

Buy my question is this. Is the full game better with gamepad compared to the Demo ?

Maybe the Demo has older version of controller stearing and the full game has a more updated better one ?

Id like to know the answer to this question as well ? I couldn't get on with the controller set up/feeling in the demo either, I thought it was horrible.

Deadzone is deadzone, adjust to your liking.

Steering, throttle & braking keep at 50 so YOU not the game are in control with the exact inputs you do with stick/triggers without the control curvatures the game implements.

Speed sensitivity anywhere between 75-100 to your liking (Baring in mind the higher you go the more understeer you will get) car/speed pending.

Damper sensitivity anywhere between 50-75 to your liking (Baring in mind the higher you go the more harder it is to catch slides) power/surface pending.

Use authentic aids if it helps (I personally don't, only abs low).
Don't use opposite lock assist, it's crap (personal opinion) I like to be in full control.
Make sure you use the right tyre for the job in hand.
Loose setup are meant for wheel users.
Stable setups are meant for pad users.
However both can be edited to your liking with whatever control method you use.

These are my settings & I'm happy swapping between pad & wheel.
Yes

Which covers quite a large range of cars.

Hope this helps :cheers:

Last edited:
I have both PC2 and Forza 7. I do find myself playing Forza more than PC2 simply for the car roster, graphics, overall feel and customization from races to cars...that being said PC2 is definitely more realistic for me in terms of race types, real car divisions, track roster and physics. They are both good titles in their own right.

Forza is a great game but Pcars 2 graphics to me are still quite a bit better. Maybe ACC will equal it but otherwise nothing looks as good as PCARS2 in 4k. I play Forza 7 in 4k on the PC also and while very nice it's just lacking in detail compared to PC2 especially in lighting effects.

On console (xbox one x) PC2 was definitely lacking. It's playable but buggy enough I never bother with it anymore. I basically paid SMS twice for all cars and the game but don't mind as on PC it's stellar. :)

But my question is this. Is the full game better with gamepad compared to the Demo ?
Id like to know the answer to this question as well ?
The demo was released last November, there's been a lot of improvements since then. I presume the improved controller inputs mentioned in the article are amongst them.
There are guys in my league races who use pads to great effect. I use a wheel and they are as fast if not faster.

I love PC2. I play it and GT Sport daily. PC2 is as close as i can get to sim without having a pc(saving up for one now). I did much research b4 it came out and loved the huge track list. I STILL enjoy this about the game. I love multi class racing and even with the games few problems it does since things so well on PS4. I wish there would be a new host of cars to drop though....at least 30-50 more in various categories. Other than that im just really starting career mode and loving it. Got a TM 300RS Gt Edition wheel Set and it makes it just that more fun.

Why are the graphics constantly pulled up? I think the graphics are fantastic. I honestly believe the in-game car models are more detailed than those in GTS. Plus, GTS cheats in this regard because you can't rotate the camera 360 degrees and see the whole car while driving.

Bought the game on day 1. Was full of bugs my, ts300 was not recognized on ps4.
Spent weeks trying to warm to the game. Ups where track selection and immersion of a race at different conditions, being unable to have consistent FFB for all cars without spending time for every car to make it feel right disqualified the game for me.
Felt like I was expected to tweak FFB where the developer should have done this.
Sorry if this hurts some fans of the series but I was a paying customer and didn't have a good experience. If anybody can point me to a working PS4 TS300 profile I'm happy to give it another shot.

I bought this in the PS4 sale (deluxe edition) just last week and I love it. Loads of tracks, great car selection and multiclass racing (my favourite). Ticks all the boxes for me. :)

Playing on PS4 Pro with Thrustmaster T150.

Why are the graphics constantly pulled up? I think the graphics are fantastic. I honestly believe the in-game car models are more detailed than those in GTS. Plus, GTS cheats in this regard because you can't rotate the camera 360 degrees and see the whole car while driving.
The anti-aliasing on regular PS4 is the biggest problem for me. It's so ineffective. Car interiors, exteriors, replays, even the UI and track layout screens show it. Oh, and the trees... Wow. Good job the actual driving and racing AI is great fun!

The anti-aliasing on regular PS4 is the biggest problem for me. It's so ineffective. Car interiors, exteriors, replays, even the UI and track layout screens show it. Oh, and the trees...

This. I am not a graphics guy but my god the AA is just absolutely horrific. Fences, trees, power lines, edges of the car, it's like someone saved a JPEG 100 times over, horrible, not sure if my TV makes it worse (high end Plasma with outstanding image quality so i wonder if i see it more) but i reduced sharpness to zero and still ... just these halos and lines everywhere.

Project Cars 2 after a year to me is:

"As i approach the tight right hander, the car goes light, the back starts to come around, so i lift off the accelerator Momentarily, expecting the car to swap ends, but it doesn't, and i manage to get away with it, this time.

Then, coming up to the next corner, the Karussell, i grab the wheel tightly, my nails digging into the leather of the wheel, but the fantastic Force Feedback helps me, by giving extra confidence as i start to turn in, the car starts skipping, bucking and weaving on the harsh bumps of the said famous corner........It seems to go on forever, and me waiting, with the worry of losing a filling or two from my teeth, but thankfully the suffering ends, and i power out of the corner as hard as i can, the car's rear wheels spinning as it does so, due to the tyres having already cried enough on this punishing lap...I wipe a bead of sweat away from my brow as i start thinking how to tackle the last few miles of The Green Hell......."

To me, PCARS 2 isn't perfect, but for sheer driving pleasure, it's the best console sim game ever...... It's like a beautiful woman with lots of bad points, you just keep coming back for more and more anyway.......And with time you learn more about her, all the good points and bad ones....And in the end, you fall in love!

Sorry for being poetic! :lol:
I most love the historic. I wonder if there are other old gt legends fans out there?...I'm not talking Grand tourismo. But the follow up to gp. Legends.
I wonder if they would ever consider a full class of can-am cars. Im talking Mclaren m20s. Lola t 70s etc.
or trans-am. Boss 302 mustangs, challengers, cudas, camaro and cougars.
I have more fun driving those cars than the stick em cars with all their assists.

I most love the historic. I wonder if there are other old gt legends fans out there?...I'm not talking Grand tourismo. But the follow up to gp. Legends.
I wonder if they would ever consider a full class of can-am cars. Im talking Mclaren m20s. Lola t 70s etc.
I have more fun driving those cars than the stick em cars with all their assists.

I have been thinking this for a decade. If someone released a game dedicated to older race cars I think they'd do OK, especially with the GTS sport mode for online play. Think CANAM, Group 5, 60's Lemans sports cars etc etc. Not too big in terms of content but with the variable weather of project cars.

I wasn't really anticipating Project Cars 2 until the car and track list was first revealed. The tracks weren't really that impressive (although 50+ tracks holy ****!!!) but then i saw the car list. Toyota GT-One , Mclaren F1 GTR Longtail (with the FINA livery!!) , Audi R8 LMP , Nissan R89C , Jaguar XJR9 and many more. I was doing a nostalgia run on GT4 (my PS2 died so had an emulator on my PC) and i wanted so much too see cars like the ones mentioned above to be put into a brand new game , in all of their HD glory and detailed cockpits ! The first time i launched it i runned a race at Le Man , 10 laps with 40x time and with the BMW V12 LMR (i also had never played any other simulators with decent graphics and/or dynamic time so when i saw the sun dawning at the Muslanne straight i think i got a cultural shock.) and now one year has passed since then and i still haven't gotten bored of that yet.

In a way , Gran Turismo led me to Project Cars 2 , not that i complain about it...

I've played it a fair amount and, as usual, find myself moving back to AC more and more. Don't get me wrong, I think the physics in PCars2 is reasonably good, especially compared to the absolutely joke that was 1, but it's still an entire level below AC. The biggest problem I have with PCars 2 is simply that I can almost immediately "hero drive" anything, in any weather. It's something I've felt in other sims and something I very much dislike - there is a kind of artificial "extra safety net" that still exists even with all assists turned all the way off. So I still have fun, I love to hop in cars and just lap the ring over and over in endurance races through all kinds of accelerated weather and time-changes. But NO, I shouldn't be able to do that, lap after lap, without wrecking, first time out, in machines far more powerful and different than anything I've had experience with IRL. That's the "extra safety net" kicking-in. I'm not that good. I'm just not. In fact, IRL I'm very muscle-memory oriented and if you get me in a car I'm not familiar with it takes me quite a while to get used to it. But in PCars 2 I'm good, right away, in anything. So the cars *feel good* - they feel unique and interesting and it's all fun, but the difficulty doesn't seem to be there. AC on the other hand? Once again it's got the realism in-spades. Put me in a powerful FR chassis that I've never driven before and I'm all over the place until I really knuckle-down and practice, and figure it all out, and put in my time.

This really came to light strongly in the KTM X-Bow, which I really hadn't driven much in either game. I was having a hell of a time in AC, making all the mistakes someone used to low-powered RR layouts might encounter when moving to a powerful FR setup; horrible on-throttle oversteer, continually breaking traction on acceleration, lifting and just plowing forward rather than turning, etc. Just a mess. Same car in PCars 2? I could hero-drive it, in the wet, at night. Immediately... That's just... Wrong...

I can't wait for someone to come along and build the next truly great racing sim. Career mode, car and track selection like GT4. Weather, season and time options like PCars 2, Physics and FFB like AC. It's time for someone to come along and try to do everything right again, in a single product!

Last edited:
I've played it a fair amount and, as usual, find myself moving back to AC more and more. Don't get me wrong, I think the physics in PCars2 is reasonably good, especially compared to the absolutely joke that was 1, but it's still an entire level below AC. The biggest problem I have with PCars 2 is simply that I can almost immediately "hero drive" anything, in any weather. It's something I've felt in other sims and something I very much dislike - there is a kind of artificial "extra safety net" that still exists even with all assists turned all the way off. So I still have fun, I love to hop in cars and just lap the ring over and over in endurance races through all kinds of accelerated weather and time-changes. But NO, I shouldn't be able to do that, lap after lap, without wrecking, first time out, in machines far more powerful and different than anything I've had experience with IRL. That's the "extra safety net" kicking-in. I'm not that good. I'm just not. In fact, IRL I'm very muscle-memory oriented and if you get me in a car I'm not familiar with it takes me quite a while to get used to it. But in PCars 2 I'm good, right away, in anything. So the cars *feel good* - they feel unique and interesting and it's all fun, but the difficulty doesn't seem to be there. AC on the other hand? Once again it's got the realism in-spades. Put me in a powerful FR chassis that I've never driven before and I'm all over the place until I really knuckle-down and practice, and figure it all out, and put in my time.

This really came to light strongly in the KTM X-Box, which I really hadn't driven much in either game. I was having a hell of a time in AC, making all the mistakes someone used to low-powered RR layouts might encounter when moving to a powerful FR setup; horrible on-throttle oversteer, continually breaking traction on acceleration, lifting and just plowing forward rather than turning, etc. Just a mess. Same car in PCars 2? I could hero-drive it, in the wet, at night. Immediately... That's just... Wrong...

I can't wait for someone to come along and build the next truly great racing sim. Career mode, car and track selection like GT4. Weather, season and time options like PCars 2, Physics and FFB like AC. It's time for someone to come along and try to do everything right again, in a single product!
If you are hopping in historic cars with no assists, and laying down blistering laps, lap after lap, with no crashes....you must be one hell of a driver. I tried the porsche917 can am at road America. Donahue did a 1:56 back in 1973. Best I could do was 2:00. Consistent laps with out spinning, 2:02s

Bought PC2 at launch, was addicted to it as I expected until GTS came out.

Didn’t really enjoy the first PCARS, even though it looked amazing and had its plus sides, but PCARS2 was a massive improvement everywhere except graphics.

Since GTS came out, I’ve barely played it. I’ve always been a fan of GT’s physics, I’m not someone who cares about realism, I just want the game to be fun to play, and that’s where PD always win. Sure, as others have said, the cars in GT feel more artificial and way less alive than they do in PC2, but it’s still far easier to drive them to their full potential. I’ve always been frustrated with online racing in PC2 because I can race the same peoe in both games and finish on the podium in GTS and finish 12th in PC2, simply because I can’t get the most out of the cars or tune them properly. Also that, as someone who hates tuning and prefers to race with default settings, PCars has always been a fail. There are some cars that drive great out of the box, but most of them are either undriveable or inconsistent. The race engineer is useless because it only helps with the easiest, most obvious aspects of tuning like downforce, roll bars, and final drive and doesn’t help at all with the obtuse aspects of differentials or suspension that are way more difficult to wrap your head around.

PCARS2 was also fun to play online at launch but as more updates have been added I’ve found it impossible to play the game without disconnecting. I never have any problems with other games. But I always seem to disconnect 45 minutes in to hour long races, which doesn’t make me want to keep playing. Public lobbies as other have said are useless and the menus make it impossible to find anything.

Positives though are of course the track list and the weather. I don’t know why anyone bothers doing endurance racing in any other game. The experience of doing long races in this game is unlike anything else. The car list is adequate, but as others have said I wish it was focused on race cars, and they saved the dirt stuff for a different game. Most of the road cars are bland modern supercars. The classics and hot hatches are fun, but also seem like they belong in a different game. GT and Forza should concentrate on road cars, everyone else can do race cars. Rallycross is fun, but it feels unfocused and unneccessary. If SMS really wanted to they could blow Codemasters out of the water (and no I didn’t enjoy DIRT Rally. I loved DIRT 2 and 3, and 4 is ok). All the variables and temps in this game are also great. I miss tire pressure in other games.

The AI is almost as bad as GT’s, they have no situational awareness or consistency, can’t drive in certain conditions, and overall don’t seem like they know the player is there, so the career mode stops being fun after a while. Codemasters are the only ones that know how to program AI nowadays. Which is odd since a lot of PS2 era games had great AI. That’s still how I spend most of my time in this game though. Really though, if you have to tune your car for offline racing, there’s something wrong with the game. The elite series aren’t fun if I have to spend time making the car drives me before I even get to racing. Tuning should only be there for playing online, like it is in GT.

I play with controller and always will, and this game does feel like that’s not really holding me back like the first game did. It just has other issues.

Oh, and a livery editor is a must-have in the next game. That’s by far the best feature of GTS and Forza and the only thing that kept me playing GTS in those first few dark months where it had almost no content.
I liked your post for it's honesty, and mostly neutral stance. Some things were stated as fact, which I personally feel would be more opinion oriented. Myself, I loved the imperfect game from the start. While I agree the rally content could've been spun into it's own stand alone game - I love that it's included in PCars 2. The first PCars game changed my entire perspective of sim racing. Like you, I was a huge GT fan. But as a wheel user, the driving feel was so much more authentic feeling to me in Project Cars. I struggled immensely when I first started. Trying to unlearn all those bad GT taught habits was hard. But the more I got accustomed to PCars, the more I fealt the 4-way pendulum effect of weight transfer. Then the hobby really came alive for me. PCars 2 was perhaps a bit too ambitious for consoles, but I'm so glad SMS went for it. Frankly, I think they pulled it off successfully overall. And I'm another in the group that would gladly purchase PCars 3 even if it was just a more finely polished version of PCars 2, running on a new generation console with more power.
Oh heck yeah!

Last edited:
A quick follow up in regards to the AA issue i was referring to. Go to the end of the lap (about mid video) and look at the power lines exiting the chase and into Murrays corner. Then on the front straight look at the power lines and the fence.

This incessant flickering.

A quick follow up in regards to the AA issue i was referring to. Go to the end of the lap (about mid video) and look at the power lines exiting the chase and into Murrays corner. Then on the front straight look at the power lines and the fence.

This incessant flickering.

Same at Red Bull Ring. I'd be happy if they just got rid of all the power lines. I'm sure GTS doesn't have them and the AA is good in that game from what I've seen, but Livetrack takes its toll for sure. Would like to see how the PS4 Pro handles things like this.

Back