Online 'Change' petition - More Communication Please!

Honestly dont see how your lack of tydiness and patriarchal position has anything whatsoever in common with a product that is incomplete as advertised.
Jeez

all the missing parts were only delayed 4DAYS before release.. I pre ordered.

Are you sure you wanted to quote me? Because your words doesn´t make sense towards what I said.

Almost at 200, thanks for participating. Tried respectfully asking for information from them regarding contact info via FB private message but was denied, the same as others have found out. Unfortunate, but not surprising.

Almost at 200, thanks for participating. Tried respectfully asking for information from them regarding contact info via FB private message but was denied, the same as others have found out. Unfortunate, but not surprising.
Can you make a post on their facebook page and twitter account with a link? You can always send the petition statement and the links via snail mail as well:

Snail Mail Addresses courtesy of @VBR

No they have the setting activated where all submitted 'new topic' posts need to be confirmed. So sure you could post it but them approving it so it's displayed for the public is a different story.

...and yes, just saw that mail thread, will do. Still gonna type it though or have a friend pen it, my handwriting never was very good. :( :lol:

Up over 200 sigs!

Sent the written-in-english snail mail out today along with a translated Japanese version (which probably sucks lol)

Was basically just a longer version of the petition with a few more examples put it and some respectful feedback

Last edited by a moderator:
I've signed the petition about a week ago and posted it to twitter. We still need a lot of votes. PD definitely needs a wake up call!

@Th3Juggernaut Thanks for creating the petition.

When will people learn that disappointment is all just part of the rich tapestry that is The Gran Turismo experience?

Exactly you're not enjoying these great PD products if rage isn't flowing through you every once in awhile. Guys it's all part of Kaz's great plan to make you experience every feeling possible to the human element in regards to GT, clearly he is helping us achieve this.

*note this is is sarcasm the contents you've read may lead you to believe this is how a person(me) truly feels, don't be that gullible guy with pie on their face cause they can't laugh and life is too literal.

Last edited:
Exactly you're not enjoying these great PD products if rage isn't flowing through you every once in awhile. Guys it's all part of Kaz's great plan to make you experience every feeling possible to the human element in regards to GT, clearly he is helping us achieve this.

*note this is is sarcasm the contents you've read may lead you to believe this is how a person(me) truly feels, don't be that gullible guy with pie on their face cause they can't laugh and life is too literal.

Your right ,i simply stopped playing the game because i couldnt handle the emotions i was feeling

so did the 1.05 update help to attract more signers to the petition? --just asking; don't shoot me--

If they had just communicated what the content of the update would be beforehand ... people would be less disappointed as they are now ...
If they would only present a release schema for the upcoming updates ...
People would know what they are facing ...

Something like:
- update 1.6 fixes some issues and brings functionality X
- update 1.7 will fix issues and release the Zahara track
- update 1.8 willl fix issues and deliver a new VGT
- update 1.9 issues and another new VGT
- update 2.0 will deliver Track Editor, GPS functionality and B-spec ...

And all this with an indication in months ....

Sure people would moan and whine ... but we would have something to hold on to ...
now we have nothing ...

(Sony will probably think that such a schema will prevent buyers from purchasing it over this period and will wait until update 2.0 is released .... but I guess people interested in buying who read all the negativity will already hold back their envisioned purchase of GT6 ...or is negative advertising still advertising in their opinion?)

and i'm about to put the disc back in its case and store it for about 6 months ...

Edit: (Now What Is This?!?!?! .... Are they learning from passed mistakes? Are we getting noticed?)

Last edited:
I replied this to another thread, but it rather fits here:

Quote:

Here's what I think is happening at PD:

1) Less than a dozen people spend time prepping the GT5 seasonal events and getting ready for any final, closing updates for 1-3 full days apiece every week. Seems plenty reasonable.

2) The main bulk of the people who worked on finishing GT6 (presentation, menu, gameplay, etc) now don't have anything to do. (Since that has been finalized and is now released.) So, I can see from 30 to 100 people spending the great majority of their time conceptualizing the new game and working on any advancements, as well as simply becoming familiar with what the PS4 can, and will, do.

3) 30 to 100 people (yes, I'm counting that not everyone works on ONE thing only) are working on polishing GT6 and getting new things out to us.

4) Everyone else is supporting these roles and/or checking code and debugging.

That should easily cover what they are doing. Speculation can cover what we think their ideas can (or we want them to) be, and where the resources are REALLY being used.

End quote.

Now, for what I think PD could communicate:

1) They don't have to tell us WHAT they are working on (would be nice, but, really, do we want them to give away EVERYTHING?)
2) They can tell us how many groups they have
3) They can tell us the percentage of resources being given to each of those groups
4) As one group goes from a percentage of effort (whatever that may be) to low or no percentage, we will know that the release of a/multiple new update(s) updates is/are coming soon.

Speculation could abound! (And it might all be a bit more positive!) (And, yes, haters are going to hate..... :( )

Enjoy!

2) They can tell us how many groups they have
3) They can tell us the percentage of resources being given to each of those groups
4) As one group goes from a percentage of effort (whatever that may be) to low or no percentage, we will know that the release of a/multiple new update(s) updates is/are coming soon.

They will never communicate stuff like that ... since it will benefit competitors .... I even hope they don't!

The top part of your post contains a lot of assumptions ... I find it hard to go there...

Yea but 80% of the features on the back of the games box, Are not in the game... So, I haven't received my Full product.

You know... B-spec, Community Features, Course Creator, Race settings in arcade...a slew of other features omitted because KAZ was busy fiddling with his "VISION"

To me, this is inexcusable. They need to deliver the product we paid for, or give us our money back.

**SIGNED

The top part of your post contains a lot of assumptions ... I find it hard to go there...

I was assuming that PD is not sitting on their duffs like many people have said. I didn't go any further, because that WOULD have been putting words in their mouths.

Now that you say it, I hope they don't give us much. But, I would like anything.

Latest Posts

Back