Online Drifting

  • Thread starter Thread starter mustangbradd
  • 30 comments
  • 2,515 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
83
Messages
GTP_MustangBrad
I think we should have an online meeting for drift, cuz i badly wanna drift with some other people. How can this be accomplished
 
We could all join the same event, stay in the back, and if the host is one of us, just never cross the finish line. Then we would have our own private server. I did that once with my friend.
 
well r u on now! i'm ready like spongebob lol
 
Haha, I can get on if you want. And LOL I just got the spongebob joke haha!
 
ok just add my name
GTP_MustangBrad
 
We could all join the same event, stay in the back, and if the host is one of us, just never cross the finish line. Then we would have our own private server. I did that once with my friend.
Wrong. No matter who the host, if anyone finishes the race its over for everyone. But if you get the whole room to yourself, this is more likely. Bee and myself have done it a few times.
 
yeah im thinking we need to join at some weird ass time like 7:11 lol
 
Lol yea I just realized that too. We have to make sure we got the same time. How about we use a web clock for synchronizing?

Something like this http://poodwaddle.com/worldclock.swf

First one I could find...
 
Ummmm....now?
 
ok well its 7:09 pacific time so maybe 7:15 and whats that in Canada time or whatever
 
11:09

At 15 let's join the same server.
 
Pick one I'm still booting up my ps3 lol.
 
well then lets make it london at 17 cuz its already 13

700 or 600pp
 
ok...wich event?
 
im going to try out my new 350z

go ahead to 700 pp
 
lol alright, il get in that too....wich event though :S

Ok nvm theres only 1.
 
Grr I just joined...at 17.00 lol

Ok I canceled....20



30 seconds


joining

You quit? I was actually in your server...
 
u were?, oh snap i was looking for junior dee

25 lol this is ridiculus

ok wait back

i need to change the car 350z..... it aint happenin
 
Oh man....we started off good but then I don't know what happenned haha....great fun tho :D

35?
 
k
 
next suzuka and do u have aim it would be easier to communicate
 
Well guess what...I learned something today...I can't lead :D hahaha

I have MSN...
 
mustangbradd Please stop double posting.
Use the edit button. :grumpy:
I merged your previous double post, and come back to find there's another post immediately below your merged one.
 
me either pm me you msn

ok sir im sorry

double post
 
omg..you just double posted again.....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back