Online Event Lap Times

• Thread starter Luxy
  • 1,286 comments
SUZI 650PP what an event! Lets see who can stain in track for 20 min LOL! I waited for the update and went straight to it! Did a 2.07.341 with the GTR. I still cant believe they didnt gave us those high PPs events fxxx! Not counting with the f2007 event, there are 4 PRO events and they still didnt fit in a high PP??!! And not a single international event... Naturally will be a lot of fun but... these updates are starting to piss me off:grumpy:

Suzuka 650PP - Subaru Impreza '07 - 2'06.178. <- R2

A whole second slower than the superstars though.

EDIT: 2'05.998 <- R3

All the best
Maz

Last edited:
fuji 550fwd

ford focus st: 1 51 235.

Now that I've driven the Focus, I can ask- are you sure that was your lap time?:odd: Was it done without slipstreaming?:confused:
I'm running a mid 1'52, a low 1'51 sounds a little far fetched because the car is so easy to drive it's pretty easy to tell when you're on the limit. If that was indeed your time, then may I say :eek:

Well it's really not all that impressive considering some of the REALLY fast guys are dipping into the low 2:04's with the Cali...from what I hear. :scared: Considering I achieved the time with a 6-axis is respectable though. 👍

Suzuka 650pp: 2'08.6xx 2'07.377 with a BMW M3. Using R1 tires.

EDIT: 2'06:453 using R3 tires. I'm sure it can hit 2'05 with a better driver. R3 seems to be the way to go here... although I prefer to drive it with R1.

Last edited:
Suzuka 550 RWD

BMW Z4
2'19.618

Still much more in that lap I feel, well, a low 2'19 anyway.:dopey:

Now that I've driven the Focus, I can ask- are you sure that was your lap time?:odd: Was it done without slipstreaming?:confused:
I'm running a mid 1'52, a low 1'51 sounds a little far fetched because the car is so easy to drive it's pretty easy to tell when you're on the limit. If that was indeed your time, then may I say :eek:

this morning i go even faster with focus 1 50 9 with my set up in the FREE RUN.in the race im sure i can go faster,set up of the car is the big FACTOR!!

this morning i go even faster with focus 1 50 9 with my set up in the FREE RUN.in the race im sure i can go faster,set up of the car is the big FACTOR!!

I'm pretty sure my setup is just fine.;) So then are you tyre staggering?

try R2 S3.

Ah hah! I don't like to tyre stagger thanks, unless it's Daytona Oval. But I don't mind when other people do it, and it's VERY obviously working for you.👍

Edit: Why did you edit it out?:odd:

Last edited:
FAK
PP650 Suzuka Clio Tuned - 2'03.787

:scared:...:crazy:...:dopey: Geeez FAK! No wonder I was having such problems keeping up with you last night. Being beyond drunk wasn't helping my cause one bit either...I seemed to really enjoy driving in the sand and grass last night :dopey: Haha. BTW, thanks for waiting for me for like half the race lol. You are my hero at Suzuka 👍

Last edited:
Back