Online Event Lap Times

• Thread starter Luxy
  • 1,286 comments
111R Tuned at Daytona 1:50:553
Evora at Fuji 1:57:669 have been fast but only time i can remember

Ahhh thought you beat me again didn't ya ;) Lotus Evora 547PP Fuji N3 1'56.9xx (sorry was absolute last lap didnt get a chance to get whole time)

All the best
Maz

Feel compelled to steal the lead from Synwraith - I have this on replay in my garage, but I've done faster online. I remember a 1'56.40x last night, but there must have been some drafting.

Evora 547PP Fuji N3 1'56.866

Will there be any events where the pp is at 700 or 650 because i still cant log on at the moment but my brother was playing yesterday and from what he has told me it not that much fun anymore just trying to keep the car on the road with tyres that feel like youre driving on ice. Is anyone happy right now with all the new event updates with lo pp points and N3 tyres ??

Been trying the GT-R 07 at 550pp Fuji and have managed a 1:53.7, which is 0.7s faster than I managed in the 05 Subaru. I'm pretty happy with my GT-R tune now, so I doubt I'll improve very much. I'm a lot more consistent in the GT-R too, it's definitely the best ride for this race I've tried so far. I'll have a go with the R8 next and see how that compares.

That 1:53.7 was in a race, but with no draft. I was out in front and it was a "show the punter who's really the daddy" lap, after playing with them for a couple of laps following the first punt. Those laps and the ones where I'm trying not to embarrass myself in the presence of excellent drivers always bring out the best in me :) A little added incentive, but no cars right next to you to compromise your lines.

Will there be any events where the pp is at 700 or 650 because i still cant log on at the moment but my brother was playing yesterday and from what he has told me it not that much fun anymore just trying to keep the car on the road with tyres that feel like youre driving on ice. Is anyone happy right now with all the new event updates with lo pp points and N3 tyres ??

Your brother must have been at Fuji or Daytona? there are events but none at expert level, tell him to try a 4wd may help him a bit?

I must say I am pretty happy with the events.... I can imagine that he didnt like Fuji... its quite difficult and requires patience :) But Daytona (S2s) on the otherhand has a lot of competitive cars (GTR is king though :lol:) and with the right tune it doesnt feel like ice... I was a bit skeptical when I saw the update... but Im quite happy.. the racing has become very close and fierce :)

Last edited:
Just ran a 1:46.722 in the GT-R with a race time of 8:58 in clean air. Thanks for the magical tune RPM. It has a mysterious way of really being quick on the corner exits.

Edit: Just ran 1:46.710 👍 Might be able to knock a couple of tenths off of that with a little luck. :)

Last edited:
After much practicing with my 1 week old DFGT5 wheel, I managed a 1:48:040 at Daytona with a GTR in free practice. With more practice I should get into the 1:47's.

^ Nice.

My race times are always roughly a second up on my free-practise times.

You'll be in the 46's for sure mid-race out infront...

...as long as you can pass me :)

New best..1:46.524 in the GTR at Daytona in free air out front. I did some slight mods to RPM's tune to get it a little more dialed in to my liking. The thing sure is fun to drive :sly:

Hey, I seen the '05 STi isn't up there like it should be, so my contribution:

I can't remember my exact times because I wasn't expecting to use them, it's either .2xx, .3xx or .4xx
Fuji Speedway 550 PP
WRX STi '05: 1'53.390

Edit 3: For the official record put it as a 1'53.390 for now. Frustrating as hell because I've done splits that could see a 1'52.9 but then because of the N3 tyres where I need to start braking is a bit further back from my usual Fuji braking markers which makes me out-brake myself by accident throwing the lap away.

Edit:
Oh, and also

Fuji Speedway 550 PP
Nissan GTR R34: 1'56.4xx

Edit 2:
Great idea for a thread by the way, this should definitely be in the sticky.

Last edited:
Hmmm i've used this before, at Suzuka etc, not often you see anyone in this

Probably because it only comes in that ugly silver colour and is generaly slower than its production son.

Fuji 550, Alfa Romeo 147Ti 06 - 2:04:336, using a pad and auto. :)
Fuji 550, Alfa Romeo Brera - 2:01:841, pad and auto.
Fuji 550, Art Morrison Corvette - 2:01:758.
Fuji 550, Aston Martin DB9 - 1:58:764.

Last edited:
Ok..leaderboard needs to be updated. Just achieved 1:46.332 in the GT-R at Daytona with some more revisements to my/rpm's tune. I had a horrible sector 1 which was about 2 tenths off the pace, but the small changes made a big difference on the back half of the track. Now I'm shooting for 1:46.1xx. Never thought that would be the case a week ago :crazy:

Sorry guys, I've been super busy the last few days. I'll try and update the leaderboards later today. Any chance you want to share your tune, timeattack? ;)

I have no problem sharing my tune, let me ask RPM to see if he is ok with me doing so :sly: He gave me the original tune, which I've done some revisements to. 👍

Yeah go for it.

The rough idea for the tune was handed to me to a guy called Aizen93Nasty about 6 months ago now back in the 750pp Fuji days!

I've noticed lots of quick GTR's about recently and it's really fun - the more the merryer!

Here is the tune.

GTR/Daytona- Best lap 1:46.332 with 6-axis

Power = +11
Weight = 85

Height = -15 / -11
Spring = 3 / 9
Damper = 2 / 8
Toe = -0.25 / +0.18
Camber = 1.7 / 2.8
Brake = 6 / 7
Torque = 45/55
Turning angle = 50

6th gear- 192mph (forgot the ratio because we changed it)

Note: Watch RPM's video to get an idea of how to drive the thing quickly. The main things are to turn in late and find a late apex, while getting on the gas as early as possible to get the car into a 4 wheel drift on the exit. Also, use 2nd gear for most of the infield to initiate the powerslide at the exit. The car actually ACCELERATES much faster in a slight drift then if it were just going straight for some reason. Oddly enough this is what makes it so damn quick around the track. Here's GTP_RPM's video to get an idea of how the thing likes to be driven to achieve fast laps. I believe his best was only a 1:47.2 on lap 3 in this video, but you'll get the concept. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F20vzgGL_uA

Last edited:
Hey Luxy,

I know there is currently no category for 600PP at Daytona Road as it's a custom event, but seeing as how people may want to just jump on board and currently there are no references, let me post the following:

Without draft - Ferrari F430 600PP Garage TZT tune (Daytona Road) 1'54.xxx
With draft - Ferrari F430 600PP Garage TZT tune (Daytona Road) 1'53.710

Typically in a drafting close battle with another F430 expect regular 1'54s, running alone more likely to average 1'55s.

That's just me though, more is clearly possible.

All the best
Maz

Daytona 650pp and Fuji 550pp leaderboards updated 👍

timeattack07gt and RPM_crx: thanks for the setup guys 👍 thanks for sharing! I'll give it a try the next time I run at Daytona.

Synwraith: By all means :) If you'd like to, you're welcome to start a post and maintain a 600pp daytona leaderboard. I'd be happy to add a link to it in the first post.

Sorry guys, I've been super busy the last few days. I'll try and update the leaderboards later today. Any chance you want to share your tune, timeattack? ;)

I think what you have done with this thread is great 👍 i am not the quickest driver here but i aim to give you the quickest time i can achieve at Fuji 550 with every car in my garage, that means all the cars in the game lol 👍

Huzzah, I have a time to push my '05 WRX into 2nd place. The lap is still lowsy, but on the other hand it's the best lap I've done so far.:odd: Both Fuji and this 550 PP/tyre combo on the WRX make hotlapping a bit random at times.

I will post my time with a replay on Thursday.:) I think it's 1'53.320 but I'll check to be sure.;)

I will have to put some extra time into the '07 WRX. People keep telling me between the 2 it's the faster one for them, but I haven't done too much hotlapping in the '07. My general notion is that while the '07 understeers a tiny bit more, it has more low end grunt and marginally better brakes than the '05.

Ford GTlm 1:48:780 Daytona Road course((WIP, soon to go quicker, maybe)(wrote wrong time down, now amended))
Down to 1:48.610, more to come as went pear shape big time through the bus stop

Last edited:
Back