Online Events Renewal - Feb. 26th

Awesome! I heard there was going to be an update about a week ago, but didn't know if the information was legit. Great to see a MUCH needed update around the corner.

Cool. hoping for 750pp Suzuka 10 lap race in pro mode.

+1000000 :sly: Nuff' said

I hope we get a 750pp suzuka race too. I used to drive the Lotus elise/tuned there and be quite fast.:D I also used to like the Ferrari Challenge race at Fuji as well.

I'd be very happy with a one make race or the return of the Z06/GTR/F430 event in pro physics! I don't really care what the event is really, I'll probably end up racing in it even if I don't like the sound of it. :P

yeah.... does anyone remember way-back-when when there was the high speed ring with the 430/GTR/Z06 race? that was awesome!!

That was after they held it on Suzuka then Fuji (then HSR), that was great racing.

There's no real event I'm chasing now, I need more muscle cars and a fixed PP system to make them competitive (unlike the Mustang is now). Although, a Mustang vs Focus event would be good I say.

i want an event with pro physics you people actually race. i am really 2 or 3 person races, but standard physics are packed...

i want an event with pro physics you people actually race. i am really 2 or 3 person races, but standard physics are packed...

Maybe you should look into getting a PAL disc :) then you can join us Europeans.... I think if Im not mistaken theres more people racing PRO in the PAL version then NTSC....

I'd love to race F430/GTR/Z06 again

stock cars show who's the best driver 👍

Except if it's not at HSR it will only show who likes the GT-R. Speaking of which, we haven't actually used the GT-R is ages, maybe they realised that they were killing their own favourite car when they made it fastest in all the events and people were starting to hate seeing it.

I wish they could change driving direction in tracks we have... would give more interest for these long months, to learn those same old circuits again.

I wish they could change driving direction in tracks we have... would give more interest for these long months, to learn those same old circuits again.

+1 What an idea, essentially new tracks for us. Or even a Suzuka East PRO event maybe?

I'd love to race F430/GTR/Z06 again

stock cars show who's the best driver 👍

Well generally they are a good indicator of who`s good and who`s not so good,however with these three i noticed it soon became a show of how to lose to a GTR (and thats everybody :ouch:) The Vette showed who could powerslide around fuji and have a ball but generally come behind a well driven F430 and the F430 would be driven by everyone boycotting the GTR and tired of spinning out in the vette by stamping on the throttle.

A well driven Vette is a good match for the F430 though! 👍

honestly dude, the racing that's going on the PAL Dutch customs race is insane (550PP RWD DR) - but since it's in the week, there's less people doing it and the events will be changed (as said) very soon. You could try organising the same sort of thing with NTSC

Except if it's not at HSR it will only show who likes the GT-R. Speaking of which, we haven't actually used the GT-R is ages, maybe they realised that they were killing their own favourite car when they made it fastest in all the events and people were starting to hate seeing it.
Well generally they are a good indicator of who`s good and who`s not so good,however with these three i noticed it soon became a show of how to lose to a GTR (and thats everybody :ouch:) The Vette showed who could powerslide around fuji and have a ball but generally come behind a well driven F430 and the F430 would be driven by everyone boycotting the GTR and tired of spinning out in the vette by stamping on the throttle.
A well driven Vette is a good match for the F430 though! 👍

Yes, you are both right.

Maybe F430/GTR/Z06 wasn't the most fair but by all means the most intresting event for myself in the Z.

That's a general idea for the new event stock cars.
For example:
American muscle cars: GTS/Z06/SRT10 S3
Japanese AWD: STIs/EVOs S2
Hot hatch: Golf/ST/Integra N3

How about RX-7 vs GT-R R34 vs Evos vs WRXs vs 350Z vs RX-8 vs Skyline Coupe all on S2 tyres and stock. I still maintain that they haven't done an event of the Japanese cars stock for stock racing each other.

How about RX-7 vs GT-R R34 vs Evos vs WRXs vs 350Z vs RX-8 vs Skyline Coupe all on S2 tyres and stock. I still maintain that they haven't done an event of the Japanese cars stock for stock racing each other.

That would be good, I would be switching between cars constantly. :)

That's were I would be Evo's FTW :).

That is a good idea, mind you I wouldn't mind any stock event, it would be a perfect way for me to get back into online racing, I might not be that far behind then.

Of course, the RX-8, Evo IX and Skyline Coupe could be a little behind, but not by much, 2sec at the most, and I'd say still competitive.:)

Given the competition between Japanese sports cars in the '90s I'm amazed they haven't done it yet tbh.

Of course, the RX-8, Evo IX and Skyline Coupe could be a little behind, but not by much, 2sec at the most, and I'd say still competitive.:)

Given the competition between Japanese sports cars in the '90s I'm amazed they haven't done it yet tbh.

Which would be perfect if everyone ran them, I could run a faster car as I am about two seconds of the pace at the moment, I know with practice I could get better, I just need some motivation to hit the track again.

Back