• Thread starter amar212
  • 142 comments

amar212

GTSurgeons.com
Premium
Croatia
Croatia
Babelfish Baby:

"'Next renewal schedule of the online event of the GT5 prologue' (will be made on) January 29th (Thursday) was 2 o'clock in the afternoon.

Please expect to the new online event. Furthermore, for the upper-class person (PRO RACES) the event becomes all no handicap games.

* While checking the utilization circumstance of the customer, it executes the renewal of the online event, irregularly. As soon as renewal day and time to be decided, we inform with this news corner.

After the renewing you can verify the contents of the event, in the page below."

Now awaiting the events list.

About time i hope they bring back fuji 750pp im SOO TIRED of suzuka its making me sick. Also i hope we get datona road :D

I hope we get Nurburgring!... I mean.. Reverse lights!...... wait..

I mean another world standard car event on Suzuka or Fuji, with 10 laps :D

It's changing time already ? Loved the Fuji FWD race . It made me forget the Suzuka 750pp. As a new event I would like to see Suzuka FWD 550pp. Just see how the FWD's handles around Suzuka.

I wouldn't mind some more production car racing, sick of seeing the same cars that always have an unfair advantage when PP restrictions are put in place. It's amazing they haven't done a Japanese sports car race yet, you know, RX-7 vs R34 GT-R vs Skyline 370GT vs RX-8 etc etc.

I'd like a 450PP FF race. Either that or a bunch of single model races with no tuning with Pro handling only.

abd these for GTTV

The Gran Turismo 5 Prologue, the "Gran Turismo TV" following the delivery of programs that we enjoy in the 2009 January 31 (Saturday) the afternoon and closes at 6.

Top Gear / 6 of a series of stories, "Range Rover, the challenge to the tank!"
Top Gear / 6 second-story series "K coupe against low-price"
Top Gear / 4 story series "Mom's car critic?"
Top Gear / 6 Series fifth story "to be shot Jeremy!"
Top Gear / 6 Series 6 story "is to reach your destination? Chapter SLR McLaren"
Top Gear / Series 6 7 story, "Jin Nürburgring car attack!"
Top Gear / Series 6 of 8 story "Let the best convertible in the country of ice!"
Top Gear / Series 6 9 story "NEW! Car version of Russian roulette."
Top Gear / 6 series of 10 stories "challenge the fastest attack in the streets!"
Top Gear / 11 story series "Introduction to drift VOKUSUHORU!"
Free Movie incidental to the above story

After the delivery is no longer appropriate to appear in the channel program, you can not purchase.

Further programs are purchased, delivered after the end of the period available for viewing (28 days after purchase) if there is between [My List] you can download and watch the show.

The period after the online audience, "Gran Turismo TV" and the top of the screen, HDD data is automatically deleted from the program.

Just a heads up, it's actually the 30th for some people around the world like Aussies and Kiwis, because we're ahead.;)

I'd like a 450PP FF race. Either that or a bunch of single model races with no tuning with Pro handling only.

+1 I think if they had the same cars with no tuning options, same tyres and pro setting that would be a test of skill then.

I hope they don't give us any new tracks or cars, I want somthing to look forward to when they release the full game as it will be perfect then.

January's almost over and how fast did that go? Another 11 months will fly by!

(if its out for Christmas)

:dunce:

abd these for GTTV

The Gran Turismo 5 Prologue, the "Gran Turismo TV" following the delivery of programs that we enjoy in the 2009 January 31 (Saturday) the afternoon and closes at 6.

Top Gear / 6 of a series of stories, "Range Rover, the challenge to the tank!"
Top Gear / 6 second-story series "K coupe against low-price"
Top Gear / 4 story series "Mom's car critic?"
Top Gear / 6 Series fifth story "to be shot Jeremy!"
Top Gear / 6 Series 6 story "is to reach your destination? Chapter SLR McLaren"
Top Gear / Series 6 7 story, "Jin Nürburgring car attack!"
Top Gear / Series 6 of 8 story "Let the best convertible in the country of ice!"
Top Gear / Series 6 9 story "NEW! Car version of Russian roulette."
Top Gear / 6 series of 10 stories "challenge the fastest attack in the streets!"
Top Gear / 11 story series "Introduction to drift VOKUSUHORU!"
Free Movie incidental to the above story

After the delivery is no longer appropriate to appear in the channel program, you can not purchase.

Further programs are purchased, delivered after the end of the period available for viewing (28 days after purchase) if there is between [My List] you can download and watch the show.

The period after the online audience, "Gran Turismo TV" and the top of the screen, HDD data is automatically deleted from the program.

Too bad it seems the PAL version (at NTSC version as far I know) never seems to get any real content updates in GTTV (best motoring, Option etc), this will be for NTSC/J version only I assume.

Doesn't matter I wouldn't pay to view those very old Top gear episodes anyway.

Just a heads up, it's actually the 30th for some people around the world like Aussies and Kiwis, because we're ahead.;)

Japan is in the same timezone as eastern Australia.

Japan is in the same timezone as eastern Australia.

I had wondered, but I was just giving some examples. We only have a couple Japanese members on GTP don't we? I think most Japanese guys go to that really large Japanese forum (I forgot the name).

Yeah but I mean Aussies & kiwi's (etc) will still get the update on the 29th while Euro and US will probably be 28th.

The renewal primarily should be once a week as the news stated very often...

But since months the events are updated just every 4-6 weeks.
I dont like it to see announcements which PD do not follow afterwards.

Also the events miss the information of the number of laps to race,
it would be just one single variable to put in.

And the statement "max. 16 players" is simply not true. The maximum players online are 12 since april 2008.

I know its prologue...

The events have been updated monthly for the last 3 cycles now, I remember when they were updated every week...

I had wondered, but I was just giving some examples. We only have a couple Japanese members on GTP don't we? I think most Japanese guys go to that really large Japanese forum (I forgot the name).

I live in Japan but am British by birth. I like GTPlanet, especially the funny pic threads - they keep me entertained for hours.

Again, I hope for:

Suzuka 600pp S1/S2 RWD World Event 5laps 👍

:lol:

Go S3, and I am sold.

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE give us a world event in Pro. 750, 700, 650, 600, 550... whatever. Just give us a world event, 10 laps, Suzuka. PLEEEEASE.

I was soooo bored with racing ONE person in all my attempts last night at either the 650 or 550 Suzi, that I went to the intermediate world event. I lasted one race. Too many punters.

But I LOVED racing with other countries in Pro physics. Better drivers, more of a challenge, and best yet, more the one freaking person to race. Honestly, at this point, I think ALL the races should be world wide.

At this point I'd be happy if they just added a new track, I'm getting bored with the others.

Yeah but I mean Aussies & kiwi's (etc) will still get the update on the 29th while Euro and US will probably be 28th.

Nope, according to my news section we get it on the 30th.;)

I'm hoping for N1 750pp Eiger Reverse or 450pp Daytona oval FWD 50 lapper.

hehe, this is sarcasm (I'm sure... I hope!). These two events sound horrendous! lol

Let's hope PD doesn't take on your suggestion! :)

Back