Online Events Renewal - Thursday, 29th January

• Thread starter amar212
  • 142 comments
i would love to see more highpp races, and make low pp races less stringent. need more tire specific races, and pro car specific races (for even starts) and WAY more world events!! why only 2? and 1 really sucks!

I don't own a PAL copy so to me the reality is, there is nobody playing the game right now, only the hardcore fans.

Leave the standard events reagion locked and open the pro events wordwide. They are the ones that i never find anybody online... ever.

I read the stories of so many great PAL races and i'm jelous. I have the download japanese version and i'm sick of only having time trials or rookie races because there's nobody online.

I just had a go of the Suzuka F2007 20 lap race. Awesome fun to drive, it's soooo fast around suzuka!

Beginners

Compact cars London
Mid cars Suzuka East
Sports cars Fuji F
Super cars Daytona speedway

Intermediate

650PP Fuji F
750PP Suzuka
Lotus Evora HSR
F430, GT-R & Z06 Daytona Speedway

Expert

550PP FWD Eiger North
550PP RWD Daytona Road
600PP AWD Suzuka
650PP Fuji F (10 Laps)
F2007 Suzuka (20 Laps)

Edit added lap data for two events.

I had to post this just before setting off to work so sorry about the lack of tyre detail.

Last edited:
Beginners

Compact cars London Boring
Mid cars Suzuka East Fine
Sports cars Fuji F Fine
Super cars Daytona speedway Boring

Intermediate

650PP Fuji F Same last update
750PP Suzuka Same last update
Lotus Evora HSR A new one, fun!!!
F430, GT-R & Z06 Daytona Speedway Boring

Expert

550PP FWD Eiger North OK
550PP RWD Daytona Road OK
600PP AWD Suzuka
650PP Fuji F
F2007 Suzuka OK

I am still waiting to see Daytona Road in STD. I really need a new track, I am getting so bored.

Expert

550PP FWD Eiger North 👍
550PP RWD Daytona Road 👍
600PP AWD Suzuka 👍
650PP Fuji F 👍
F2007 Suzuka 👍

So the classes are the same and only the tracks have changed? Are they even trying any more?:crazy: Are there any tyre restrictions? Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but this update has arrived early.........

Back