Online Meeting (NTSC)

• Thread starter Earth
  • 1,650 comments
GTP_Royalton
NTSC Online Meeting Schedule

All Times are Eastern

The clock at the top right hand of the 'push to start race' online screen is very accurate and can be trusted. Use it as your basis for when to exactly push the start button.

Hang on bro, I'm on the way too! Even though I hate that road course, I'm going to give it a go in my 111R or perhaps my GT-R.

I think im out of sync with the rest of you. I've just done 4 daytona road courses in a row with no GTP members that i could see and I dominated every race with 10 - 30 second leads. I need some competition here!

the359, grandprix, watch out for brownfield, the jerk rammed me into the infield on the backstretch. hes in a red f430

Yeah, that guy in the Ferrari got me twice aswell. The359 is ****ing fast! I was just in the last 4-5 races and I just couldn't keep up with the pace. Besides, I hate this track, well I suck at it!

However, the Daytona oval is my favourite track, well that's the only one I'm good at it. Along with Fuji. :D

Good racing Earthy, you passed me a couple of times in your Tuned Ford GT . 👍

How about a race at 3pm GMT+10(melbourne time) for all Australian + European players.

*edit*
forgot to add which race

700pp suzuka race. i'm in a gtr atm but might change to a f430 soon.

That was some good racing. Sorry if I bumped a few people, I'm still adjusting to the track. I think I like this track now, actually!

That was some good racing. Sorry if I bumped a few people, I'm still adjusting to the track. I think I like this track now, actually!

Indeed. You almost had me at the end of the last race! :sly: I've moved back to Suzuka if anyone wants to join me.

Is anyone up to race at Daytona Speedway Oval in a few minutes?

I wanna give my new purchase a run... :mischievous:

Grand Prix, I saw you a few times. I think you were in the R8?

potato you silly, trying to outbreak me :sly: .

I was :nervous: you were gonna slam me, so I stop late then I realized it was you :guilty: .

Good race. and I see your not using all your points shame on you. 👍

How about a race at 3pm GMT+10(melbourne time) for all Australian + European players.

*edit*
forgot to add which race

700pp suzuka race. i'm in a gtr atm but might change to a f430 soon.

When you were in that GTR you bumped me straight off the track at the end of the beginning straight. I know it may have been an accident (these often happen when people brake too early before the corner) but It can get annoying. :grumpy:

Grand Prix, I saw you a few times. I think you were in the R8?

Yeah I was. I lose time on the straights but it's a fun car in the corners. I might use a DB9 next time, now that I'm racing with people that don't ram.

When you were in that GTR you bumped me straight off the track at the end of the beginning straight. I know it may have been an accident (these often happen when people brake too early before the corner) but It can get annoying. :grumpy:

Really? I apologise if I did. I can't remember the incident but I might have just run out of room or it was one of those instances I never actually felt any contact on my end even though you got rammed off. I noticed it happen to myself in turn two. It seems you can't actually even stay close to another car around a corner as the slight lag in positioning just causes accidents.

What car were you in?

Again sorry about it. Was definitely accidental as if I do notice I hit someone I usually back off to let them get ahead of me again unless I don't realise I've hit them

Really? I apologise if I did. I can't remember the incident but I might have just run out of room or it was one of those instances I never actually felt any contact on my end even though you got rammed off. I noticed it happen to myself in turn two. It seems you can't actually even stay close to another car around a corner as the slight lag in positioning just causes accidents.

What car were you in?

I honestly can't remember which one. I used over 10 different cars there that day. We should race again tonight though, you were some pretty good competition all considered. 👍

I honestly can't remember which one. I used over 10 different cars there that day. We should race again tonight though, you were some pretty good competition all considered. 👍

Thanks. So was the race last night or today? I've been playing almost the whole day trying to raise funds for the f2007. Lot more fun than doing single player races. Yeah i'm definitely up for a race tonight. I'm going to add you to my friends list.

Back