Online Meeting (NTSC)

• Thread starter Earth
  • 1,650 comments
I have to thank all of the guys I raced tonight at Suzuka PP600. We had all GTP races for about 4-5 races. I can't stress enough how much of a relief it is to be able to trust the guy behind you. I love it. These races have kendaled my interests in GT5P again. Although I was not able to win a race, I was close, but always make a mistake that set me back. With the boost gone or serverly reduced it is hard to match the laps time Sphinx, Angel, Hamilton and others where throwing at all of us. You are truely an elite group to race with..there is lots of talent with each of you.

I cannot wait to race you guys when we have the full version of the game..

Thanks again

Thanks CWR. 👍
That was some great racing, and a welcomed taster of what we can expect once private rooms are made available to us. I just want to thank everyone who was there for the best GT5P racing I've had to date. 👍👍

Thanks CWR. 👍
That was some great racing, and a welcomed taster of what we can expect once private rooms are made available to us. I just want to thank everyone who was there for the best GT5P racing I've had to date. 👍👍

And, my thanks to everyone also! It was awesome to be up against all the racers that I know and respect. A truly great experience! Next time, I'll try and keep it on the pavement a little more.:ouch:

first time for me that i found some good racer @ NTSC. :bowdown: :bowdown:

thx to drama-kyd, GTP-Checkmate and doctorben. 👍 👍

but mates, we have to go three laps in one. :dopey:

and yes, i cant win with the Evo there, but is a lot of fun. :tup
i have also 2-3 videos. :)

:cheers:

handsdown thats the fastest evo i've ever raced

Tonight was so excellant. It was like the hacks, punters and idiots took the night off. But man you guys were fun to race at Fuji, Suzy. Thanks for the great racing last night.

GTP_GODZlLLA

Shortcut
Biggles
Kumabar
Timeattack
Phantom
Turismo-Z
DigitalRelay
Toracer
Luxy
Wallrunner

Thank you so much for all of it, it makes it worth it to even play this game.

Tonight was so excellant. It was like the hacks, punters and idiots took the night off. But man you guys were fun to race at Fuji, Suzy. Thanks for the great racing last night.

Shortcut
Biggles
Kumabar
Timeattack
Phantom
Turismo-Z
DigitalRelay
Toracer
Luxy
Wallrunner

Thank you so much for all of it, it makes it worth it to even play this game.

Hey what about me?! :guilty: haha

Wait who are you again? JK..Yes I remember you being there now, but you didn't follow us to Suzy..so I forgot!

:D

Wait who are you again? JK..Yes I remember you being there now, but you didn't follow us to Suzy..so I forgot!

:D

Hey i guess i did, what list you using for racing? hey Im going to add you my friends list. oh and the room was bad we keep getting kick.. haha well i'll se you later..

Had three great races with GTP_CudaDude earlier this evening on 600pp fuji. Both races had about 6 drivers total, with only one lame punter who didn't cause me too many problems. In the last 2 of the races we had 3 drivers in Ferrari 512s; myself, CudaDude, and another racer, along with a number of other cars including an Elise IIIr. In the first race Cuda and I came in middle of the pack. Then Cuda switched to a 512 and we took the top spots, me with the gold and Cuda with the silver. The third race I hosed my entry to the straight on the very first lap and thus got very gently tapped coming onto it by Cuda has he tried to squeeze by me. Despite the fact that it was barely a nick (and on my rear) The game gave me the 4-second penalty, causing me to plummet from the lead position to the rear of the pack. But I managed to fight my way all the way back to a silver over the next two laps, allowing Cuda and myself to take the Gold and Silver again, but this time with Cuda getting the gold. All in all some very fine races.

Panjandrum, come into the chat....get synced with us.. its 10:32 EST

Hey guys. Thanks for the racing last night, I enjoyed it. Even the HSR reverse races with the wall-crawler. If I hadn't hosed that one turn I would have (probably) been able to take him in that final race, as I was able to slowly gain on him each lap after my off.

As you can see, I'm still much more comfortable on tracks other than Suzuka. I felt like I had a couple reasonably good races punctuated with some truly awful ones. That's pretty much par for the course for me on Suzuka. I don't know if I'll ever get any better there... Hope I didn't let you down too badly.

(Sysrek, great racing with you. I think this is the first time I've encountered you online.)

1st time posting here!

I had excelent races with some GTP_racers also. Very close and tight races! Very pro stuff!
Later i´ll collect some names to make justice! ;)

drama-kyd, rudiraser, gtp_slicecom, among others just to name few!!!

doctorben actually is a friend of mine! and a fine racer either!

It´s very rewarding when you find good and clean racers to have fun with you. I´m very lucky to have DoctorBen as a friend and having a seat right next to him, literally.

I wanted to apologize if i took someone off the race in some moments. Nothing specific right now. It just that i could not apologize on the fly (until this updt) and im doing it here.

My goal is to race clean and honestly all the way... that´s the only way i have fun in racing games. Even so... we ocasionally hit sometimes... after all that´s racing. But there are plenty of other drivers who seems to not understand that. But i dont want to speak of´em right now.

that´s all folks

cheers

1st time posting here!

I had excelent races with some GTP_racers also. Very close and tight races! Very pro stuff!
Later i´ll collect some names to make justice! ;)

drama-kyd, rudiraser, gtp_slicecom, among others just to name few!!!

doctorben actually is a friend of mine! and a fine racer either!

It´s very rewarding when you find good and clean racers to have fun with you. I´m very lucky to have DoctorBen as a friend and having a seat right next to him, literally.

I wanted to apologize if i took someone off the race in some moments. Nothing specific right now. It just that i could not apologize on the fly (until this updt) and im doing it here.

My goal is to race clean and honestly all the way... that´s the only way i have fun in racing games. Even so... we ocasionally hit sometimes... after all that´s racing. But there are plenty of other drivers who seems to not understand that. But i dont want to speak of´em right now.

that´s all folks

cheers

👍👍👍

How are you guys getting into chats to schedule things? I'd like to start racing better quality folks to move up the curve. Currently, I'm spending most of my time on the High Speed Ring in the 700pp realm but I could move around if it helps.

Nevermind - found another thread about the online chat link.

Thanks!

How are you guys getting into chats to schedule things? I'd like to start racing better quality folks to move up the curve. Currently, I'm spending most of my time on the High Speed Ring in the 700pp realm but I could move around if it helps.

Nevermind - found another thread about the online chat link.

Thanks!

Yes, the chat will lend to greater things, I do promise you that. See you there.

Chad

well i just got my outer so add my psn peeweegary. i'll be on 15 30 45 00 etc

i'll make a gtp tag in the future

Hey guys I haven't been by in many months and also havent touched GT5P.
Could anybody point me in the direction of an uptodate timetable for our online meetings? I want to get back online in the next 2-3 weeks

Anyone up for a little AWD drifting session at Suzuka Pro 750pp?

EDIT Thanks for the session guys. That was fun.

;)

Last edited:
What are we using for voice comm. during races? Ventrillo? Skype? Team Speak?

I see people going on set points on the clock, but you can't tell someone you're on the inside, outside, or let someone know to go high, etc.

Back