Online Meeting (PAL)

• Thread starter Fyshokid
  • 5,903 comments
AAAARRRGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!

If it's not the punters, it's host disconnections or my own crappy internet connection. 🤬:mad:

I'll be back at xx:45 Suzuka 750

EDIT: Everyone bring your Tuned Vipers :D

I'll be there at XX:00 in my tangerine and black tuned Viper :D:tup:

Tried to join at xx.45 but must have just missed it, ill keep trying at xx.00, xx.15, etc.

The two games I had anyway were both DCs. :grumpy:

Wow, great race there with GTP_awd208 and GTP_Superwally, though, what happened to Superwally?

Ack, now sorry to GTP_EDK, who I ended up punting a little bit because of impatient people punting me behind!

OOOOOPPPSS! Sorry for that Beerz:guilty: When a RWD car lets go it's just hang on for the ride and wait to see where you stop!:scared:

See you all again at xx:30

DONK & awd208 - you guys didn't have to wait for me on that first race, it was my first one (stupidly, I didn't even do a free run to get the feeling of the car, after driving on the world event for so long), and I kept screwing up...
Thanks, guys. :cheers:

DONK - What happened in this last race?

DONK & awd208 - you guys didn't have to wait for me on that first race, it was my first one (stupidly, I didn't even do a free run to get the feeling of the car, after driving on the world event for so long), and I kept screwing up...
Thanks, guys. :cheers:

DONK - What happened in this last race?

I was a danger to myself and others so I sat it out :lol:

Sorry to Poppa-GTRP (sp?) for nudging him slightly on the exit of 200R on the first lap, I waited for him, I lost control of my car for a small second and we were running side by side, so I ended up just touching and it was enough to send his Elise off, so sorry.

Anyway, what happened at the start? I was like the only person to get a good start! Lol, I was overtaking half the grid in the first 2 seconds as everyone was really slow at accelerating off the line!

:lol:

This is it, I've had it enough with all the assholes online and have started to give back.
Just now was this beurfois (or whatever) from Switzerland in an orange Amuse. He pulls aside and lifts off the gas when we're passing him ("how nice of him", I thought at the time), only to get behind you and send you flying nose first against the wall.
I shoved him off out of Dunlop when he was going to do the exact same thing, always on the same spot.
I guess by now he must have it down to a science...

:lol:

This is it, I've had it enough with all the assholes online and have started to give back.
Just now was this beurfois (or whatever) from Switzerland in an orange Amuse. He pulls aside and lifts off the gas when we're passing him ("how nice of him", I thought at the time), only to get behind you and send you flying nose first against the wall.
I shoved him off out of Dunlop when he was going to do the exact same thing, always on the same spot.
I guess by now he must have it down to a science...

I dont remember that, or are you referring to someone else?

Im not sure if I hit Superwally just now, I didnt hit him from my point of view, but it looked from the reaction of the car that I might have lagged-shunted, but I wasnt sure at the time.

Also, sorry to DONK as well, for the confusion at Degner.

Ardius,:guilty: all my fault sorry and thanks for waiting 👍

I'm not playing hit the GTP_ tag member honest:lol:

It's like an episode of Whacky Racers.

Ardius,:guilty: all my fault sorry and thanks for waiting 👍

I'm not playing hit the GTP_ tag member honest:lol:

It's like an episode of Whacky Racers.

Its cool, Degner is always a minefield for accidents.

Ack, great race Beerz! Almost a GTP 1-2, if hadnt been for host disconnect right at the end of the race!

Anyway, sleep time for me. Great racing once again :)

I dont remember that, or are you referring to someone else?
No, it's that guy I said (just noticed you drive an orange Amuse too).
He was also in this las race with us, and again tried to take me out after Dunlop with a side swipe. This time I predicted he'd do something, so I hit the brakes and watched him steer hard into thin air and lose control. What a douche...

Ack, great race Beerz! Almost a GTP 1-2, if hadnt been for host disconnect right at the end of the race!

Too true, I was already on the final straight withyou behind when the host decided to pull the plug... :rolleyes:

Nah, I was referring to who was "hit into the wall"..and I drive a Orange Viper currently ;)
There were a lot of punters around tonight, but most were easy to outwit, I just stuck to my usual tactics of weaving from left to right behind them, jumping down the inside when I can and generally just letting them hit my car and bounce away....seeing as half of them were driving Lancers, Elise's or S2000s, all of which are a lot less stable then my Viper, leading to them taking themselves out.

I think I saw the orange S2000 to which you refer at Degner, where he had gone off on the first lap, but he quickly disappeared, along with the rest of the field.

There was also a Polish guy called "Venture" or something like that, who was blocking and side-swiping all over the place, pity he decided to try it in a Lancer against my Viper, because it did him more harm than it did me.

Nah, I was referring to who was "hit into the wall"..and I drive a Orange Viper currently ;)
Oh that, that was me. I was the victim. That guy alone costed me over 20 seconds on that race.

I think I saw the orange S2000 to which you refer at Degner, where he had gone off on the first lap, but he quickly disappeared, along with the rest of the field.

Yup, that was him after losing control trying to punt me again on the small straight after Dunlop.

i had some brilliant races online at fuji 600, i was smashing everyone, so i thought hey i might as well bring out the TVR Tuscan to make it more challenging, the one race i brang this Tuscan out i got some rapid guys :lol: still fun trying to keep up with them.

Donk, Ardius, PoppaGTRP, Beerz, great to see you out there-there were others as well. Sorry for all the bumping, none of mine was intentional and I assumed the same for all of you!

I was trying (unsuccesfully) to be more aggressive with the Lotus on turn entry as to take advantage of the cornering speeds the little squirt is capable of. I switched to the GTLM, but the change was too drastic and I became more of a roadblock than before. Good racing with you all!

Hello together. :)

Because this is my first visit, here an info to my person.
I live in Germany and am 43 years old. GT i play since the first part and for about 3 years using a steering wheel (at the moment G25).
I´m always glad when I meet on the track guys from this forum (and GTRP), because the most part of the other drivers in my opinion better should play Destruction Derby or Mario Kart :crazy: (up to few exceptions). I try to go always cleanly, to shoot nobody or to hinder.
Should i had blocked somebody or close the line, i apologize. :guilty:
I drive with bonnets-view and therefore, not always see, unfortunately, who´s driving behind me.
At this place still greetings to Mr. P, Ardius, Donk, superwally, Beerz etc....... in the past i had nice and exciting races against you which I had enjoyed. 👍

And at last: Sorry for my bad English. :embarrassed:

Pappa

Welcome to the forum Pappa_GTRP and btw your english is not bad at all!:)
Hope to race against you sometime. Please be gentle I'm older than you...:sly:

Donk, Ardius, PoppaGTRP, Beerz, great to see you out there-there were others as well. Sorry for all the bumping, none of mine was intentional and I assumed the same for all of you!

I was trying (unsuccesfully) to be more aggressive with the Lotus on turn entry as to take advantage of the cornering speeds the little squirt is capable of. I switched to the GTLM, but the change was too drastic and I became more of a roadblock than before. Good racing with you all!

No problem! I think some of that was a little bit of lag from both ends, so no worries!

I live in Germany and am 43 years old. GT i play since the first part and for about 3 years using a steering wheel (at the moment G25).
I´m always glad when I meet on the track guys from this forum (and GTRP), because the most part of the other drivers in my opinion better should play Destruction Derby or Mario Kart :crazy: (up to few exceptions). I try to go always cleanly, to shoot nobody or to hinder.
I drive with bonnets-view and therefore, not always see, unfortunately, who´s driving behind me.
At this place still greetings to Mr. P, Ardius, Donk, superwally, Beerz etc....... in the past i had nice and exciting races against you which I had enjoyed. 👍

Pappa

Welcome to the forum, great to race with you and I apologise for some of the incidents I caused around 200R and other corners. Hope to see you again on the track! 👍

Pappa_GTRP - Great to see you here, you're a great driver and it's always a guaranteed good race when it's against you.
And thank you for the compliments. :cheers:

Ack, now sorry to GTP_EDK, who I ended up punting a little bit because of impatient people punting me behind!

Yeah, it was a festival of punting, I was just trying to hold the racing line and survive the S curves. I assumed you were punted into me since it was going on all around me, thanks for confirming. 👍

I miss 500pp and 600pp. :grumpy: I tried the F430 vs. GT-R and ran some 750 pp, but there was a lot of bashing. Except when I arrange something with friends, I don't think I will be running online again anytime soon. :yuck:

Pappa

👍 Welcome! :) ..hope to race you soon!

Well, I sent everyone who was online in my friends list a message saying meet @ XX:30, so i will start then and run 15 mins. 👍

Back