Online Meeting (PAL)

• Thread starter Fyshokid
  • 5,903 comments
Didn't see you this time guys, but I raced against the famous "Tuesday_white, black, etc" guys! Awesome race -> finished second in 6:29. 👍

again at xx:45, xx:00, etc...

WOW!!! Thanks for the race fellows. Too bad that other guy came back to the track after going in the sand on the last lap.

My first 750pp race of the day and a win starting from last place of the grid, and getting rammed in the Esses by some prick with a red Amuse.
Tried the same right after with hyperuk, didn't get lucky. ;)👍

Initial-D - I think I touched your rear going up Dunlop, sorry for that. I hit the brakes, but didn't slow enough. And thanks for letting me pass like that, you didn't have to. 👍

Thats all from me tonight, I wish I could stay up later but I have to get up early and need my sleep. Good racing you all. 👍

^ Boooooooo!... :lol:

Had the most amazing race right now, with 2 guys in GT LM's. Was 3rd all the way, but made my move exiting the final chicane and got 2nd by 0.009s in one of those sprints that make online racing worthwhile. :cheers:

Nice driving, Beerz. 👍
Why, thank you. :sly:
Like I said on the message through the PS3, your driving with that Evo on 750pp makes it look to have an extra 50hp. Very nice to see. 👍

Sorry for the slight tap. :dopey:
You mean at the hairpin? Didn't feel it, are you sure?
I heard you screeching and closing in fast, so I stepped on the gas while still mid-turn to avoid contact (ie, get the flock outtta there :lol:), and almost spun in the process, but didn't actually feel a tap or anything.
Hope to meet you online more often. :cheers:

Why, thank you. :sly:
Like I said on the message through the PS3, your driving with that Evo on 750pp makes it look to have an extra 50hp. Very nice to see. 👍

Thanks. I thought I would just dust the cobwebs off and go for a spin or two. :)

You mean at the hairpin? Didn't feel it, are you sure?
I heard you screeching and closing in fast, so I stepped on the gas while still mid-turn to avoid contact (ie, get the flock outtta there :lol:), and almost spun in the process, but didn't actually feel a tap or anything.
Hope to meet you online more often. :cheers:

Well I wasn't sure if I touched you or not, it was so close I thought I better apologise just in case. 👍.

Well I wasn't sure if I touched you or not, it was so close I thought I better apologise just in case. 👍.
Nah, you didn't. I'll let you know when you do. :lol:
Are you driving without ABS? Those screeches seemed awfully loud. :scared:

Yesterday, unfortunately, my Internet connection was disturbed and I could not go any more. :yuck: I hope that it functions tonight again easily. :nervous:
I managed to get in a race with you and turtle_GTRP too, but the lag was really too much and nobody could race properly.
Hope we have better luck tonight.

I've been racing some Italian fellows driving the GT LM, all fast and very clean, it's been a pleasure battling with them.
Forgot their names, all I remember is a guy named lostlost.
Some of the best races I've had in 750pp were with these guys. 👍

Also, yesterday I had one of the weirdest races ever.
Finished 1st and none of the other 6 drivers still on track (12 at the start, but people quit all the time) finished within the 30 seconds. Last sector time I noticed, 2nd place was almost 40 seconds behind.
Most boring race ever! And I wasn't even driving well, my final time was 6´28, the rubberband effect was killing me up front.

Also, yesterday I had one of the weirdest races ever.
Finished 1st and none of the other 6 drivers still on track (12 at the start, but people quit all the time) finished within the 30 seconds. Last sector time I noticed, 2nd place was almost 40 seconds behind.
Most boring race ever! And I wasn't even driving well, my final time was 6´28, the rubberband effect was killing me up front.

Yeah, I've come across that twice now....is RBE even working? lol
Maybe a new batch newbies decided to come up from Beginner to Pro?

Who knows, 90% of the drivers out there are quitters or really bad drivers now. The problem is not as much avoiding punters anymore, but actually racing people that can handle more than one corner!

If you race Suzuka 750PP watch out for warney07 in a red tuned evo X, the dirtiest player i have ever had the misfortune in meeting.

Last race was Good... started 12/12 finished 2nd behind Zocker.

took me 2 laps to pass Tuesday Black with his GT LM... Great & clean race mate 👍

Sorry Zocker if I surprised you slowing down on the straight before 130r, but I gave the place back to Turtle as I pushed him a little while chasing that French moron "A_DONF" who was punting everyone.... He got what he deserved :sly:

Nice race Hyperuk 👍

Im gong now, every 12, with a wgite Viper.

I'll do my best tp stay out of ypur way as I'm a bit drunk 👍

Back