Online Meeting (PAL)

• Thread starter Fyshokid
  • 5,903 comments
Seen this MrUnagi guy on the track a few times in the last few days and he is defo not worth racing again! after about 8 races were he uses the same nasty tactics time and time again ... it starts to grow thin :indiff:

I'll just exit when I see him in the line up :sly:

This guy wouldn't stop his crap tonight. 3-4 Races in a row. We bumped in the first race and after that he took a special liking to me. He even went reverse around the track to look for me. I exited the 3rd race and he followed me out to another one. What an idiot.:banghead:

Chris

Hey guys! I have not bin racing in a week and looking forward to some racing tonight:) where is it the least punters? 750pp or f430 vs gtr? I will be on in a couples of hour. See you!

Hey guys! I have not bin racing in a week and looking forward to some racing tonight:) where is it the least punters? 750pp or f430 vs gtr? I will be on in a couples of hour. See you!

Less punters @ 750pp. I am now heading there and will run 12-24-36-48-00. 👍

I had my fill of the GTR/F430 event and will be doing laps at Fuji pp600 in a red f430 over the next few hours. Come say hi if you can.

I cant keep on the track tonight for more than 2 mins at a time, so thats all from me. Some good racing when i was on the track though.

awd208 - You were a real gentleman in waiting for me on two separate races after I got punted. 👍
You didn't have to, don't ruin your race because of what others did. Still, I really appreciated the gesture.
Did you see what that guy in the black Mine's did on the back straight? Unbelievable... :rolleyes:

I'm still to have a race today where I don't get shoved off the track by some jerk.
The worst kind are those guys who are way slower than average, but still use every dirty trick they can think of to not be passed.

Originally Posted by Mr P
Seen this MrUnagi guy on the track a few times in the last few days and he is defo not worth racing again! after about 8 races were he uses the same nasty tactics time and time again ... it starts to grow thin

I'll just exit when I see him in the line up

This guy wouldn't stop his crap tonight. 3-4 Races in a row. We bumped in the first race and after that he took a special liking to me. He even went reverse around the track to look for me. I exited the 3rd race and he followed me out to another one. What an idiot.:banghead:

Chris

Look who's at number 8 is this the guy. Personally I have never had a problem with him when ever I have been up against him 👍.

No19.jpg

Gidday Aero_R. Well that was crazy out there tonight. Good racing you though. I'm off back to Fuji for a while where it is a little saner :)

Ah, it's a shame if anyone has been upset by MRUUnagi... i remember racing him a lot in Suzuka 600PP with his black 07 Impreza, I had always found him to be very courteous and fast driver.

All the best
Maz (Synwraith)

Ah, it's a shame if anyone has been upset by MRUUnagi... i remember racing him a lot in Suzuka 600PP with his black 07 Impreza, I had always found him to be very courteous and fast driver.

Yeah, I've raced MrUUnagi a few times around Fuji and never had a problem with him. Definately seems some have a different opinion though. Perhaps a couple of friends share the ID.

Gidday Aero_R. Well that was crazy out there tonight. Good racing you though. I'm off back to Fuji for a while where it is a little saner :)
Thanks for the comment dude. But wasn't it this morning instead of tonight? :dopey:

I'm tired of Suzuka 750, I've seen 11 races one after another on which the host diconnects, this is amazing, unbelievable. On the F430 vs GT-R this didn't happen so much..

Thanks for the comment dude. But wasn't it this morning instead of tonight? :dopey:

Night time in New Zealand mate, I'm off to bed now :)

750 pp seems quite hit and miss at the moment. I had an awesome one on one race earlier with colin21(FR) in a Milne that went right down to the wire, so still some good ones to be had.

awd208 - You were a real gentleman in waiting for me on two separate races after I got punted. 👍
You didn't have to, don't ruin your race because of what others did. Still, I really appreciated the gesture.
Did you see what that guy in the black Mine's did on the back straight? Unbelievable... :rolleyes:
:nervous::nervous::nervous:
Hi Beerz, hyperuk is between racing, swearing guzzling bavaria lager and swearing some more, breathing down my neck checking my 2nd time writing on the forum. :nervous: CRAZY FOOL. Love racing with you and all other GTPers, well watching you all on a bloody mission, can't swear oops. See you and all others on the track, I'm the one @ the back :dopey: 👍

Alright lads 👍 Suzuka 750 xx:45 and so on :)

EDIT: Wow how rusty am I tonight :crazy: not been on since Sunday night.

EDIT: Are you all running 15's or 12's

awd208 - Thanks, it always feels better when racing people you can relate to in one way or another. :)
And you're certainly not "the one at the back", you were actually driving pretty well. 👍

Originally Posted by Mr P
Seen this MrUnagi guy on the track a few times in the last few days and he is defo not worth racing again! after about 8 races were he uses the same nasty tactics time and time again ... it starts to grow thin

I'll just exit when I see him in the line up

Look who's at number 8 is this the guy. Personally I have never had a problem with him when ever I have been up against him 👍.

I have to back this up, I have raced MrUnagi many times and never had a problem with him at all. Had a race earlier tonight with him also and he let me by without a problem, even moved over to let me through. 👍

And Beerz, ;) :cheers:

Back