Online Meeting (PAL)

• Thread starter Fyshokid
  • 5,903 comments
Now that was a good race with a close finish. I have a picture i will post in the close finishes thread, Rudi please tell me you have a video?

Also, anyone know who bigracer is? I received a friend invite on psn, but i dont remember racing him. :confused:

I got a friend invite too from bigracer and I have also not raced him.

GTP_Sarlech, don't wait for me, first race of the day and i'm very timid with this clio

EDIT last race, it had to be done at the finish line

NOOOOOO, say it ain't so. Wasn't really one of my best races:ouch:.

Thanks to mr_VOLCANO for letting me win this last race, but you shouldn't have. Sorry for the little push before spoon. You seemed to have to brake just a little earlier than me and because I was so close I didn't have time to avoid you. I was happy you didn't go off because of it 👍

I think you desereved it:) dont worry about it, I brake often early and know its risky.

Rufin : I use Driving force pro from logitec, no clutch..

i just had a good race with zabeu, this guy is mint. i also had a good race with GTP_NOS, sorry to leave you but i had to beat that punter that punted both me and you off. i was catching him 3seconds a sector. i was pretty pleased with that. 👍

edit...why is it always me that gets punted off in the first lap. i got through the first two corners and though hey i made it, and then yeh you guessed it, second part of the esses and i get punted. no point trying to catch up after that.

i just had a good race with zabeu, this guy is mint. i also had a good race with GTP_NOS, sorry to leave you but i had to beat that punter that punted both me and you off. i was catching him 3seconds a sector. i was pretty pleased with that. 👍

edit...why is it always me that gets punted off in the first lap. i got through the first two corners and though hey i made it, and then yeh you guessed it, second part of the esses and i get punted. no point trying to catch up after that.

Ye ty for waiting for me, was just trying out the nsx and its safe to say it didnt work. Back in my wrx for some proper racing now ;)

Watching Rudi's video made me realize just how fast the Clio is on the straights.
Well over 200kph before Degner... :scared:

Watching Rudi's video made me realize just how fast the Clio is on the straights.
Well over 200kph before Degner... :scared:

:) That is why it is my weapon of choice again. I saw 167MPH slip streaming MADFORCE on the way up to 130r the other day. But i cant keep with them well driven R8's through the twisty bits. :)

I enjoyed the video Rudi.

XX:00 👍

Rudi, so you still in racing? ..and some others maybe too??? I'll try to make it xx:00... If I can... But rudi, don't film these.. :D ..I'm drunk and very very tired... and that is one good combination for nsx.

edit: I'll go 00153045

You guys still going on quarters? Most of the times I end up in a race without knowing anyone...

Gotta give that Clio a go, hope it's not as hard as the NSX.

EDIT: You're drunk? That makes 2 of us. My cat passed away in the hospital and I've been sobbing like a girl and drinking to forget...

You guys still going on quarters? Most of the times I end up in a race without knowing anyone...

Gotta give that Clio a go, hope it's not as hard as the NSX.

EDIT: You're drunk? That makes 2 of us. My cat passed away in the hospital and I've been sobbing like a girl and drinking to forget...

Ahh, Sorry for the loss of your cat mate, I sent you something to cheer you up. 👍

Also that's 3 of us under the influence. :sly:

Bah! .. so many idiots on suz600 in one race :ill:

edit: Just had a great battle with cominatcha .. awesome racing matey :cheers:

Yeah the Art Morrison is an awesome little drive, I'm gonna get back in it in an hour or so and do some more lapping 👍

Latest Posts

Back