Online Meeting (PAL)

• Thread starter Fyshokid
  • 5,903 comments
I just missed the 45 by 35 secs.. but had a fun race with synwraith and kimi410 (is that as Kimi from finland?)

xx:00 and i'll make it!! :)

edit who won :D ?

edit: Sphinx are you racing? ..last time was too short from my part... 👍

edit: xx:15

edit 00-15-30-45 for me.. how would you guys prefer??

edit: this must be the record for editing.. please post something so I can continue on a new post.

edit: :( ..Sphinx... come on... :)

edit: Nice ending hyper, we ended doing the r at 145km/h..lol. :)

edit: xx:30

Had a few good races. Got blatantly punted repeatedly by a black GT-R [FL], in 3 different races, when I tried to pass (not a name I have ever seen here). Note to self... don't pass someone you don't trust on the outside of the bend going into spoon, a little flick from the guy on the inside is all it takes to send you spinning. Restrain one-self even if you have 40+kph on the guy on the inside.

I'll be back later tonight US time...

Thanks Cashwars for waiting.. 👍

And NSX boys, I think I found the last trick this car has to offer... :D ...I just need to hone it a bit.. :D

edit.. it's not the toe, but...

edit back at you on 30

no.. it's the fact that if you just watch the top 5 replays from the weekly arcade tt, you learn so much.. :) 👍

xx:45

edit: I just don't understand why I didn't do that earlier.. :)

Had my first races for a while in the NSX type r before against a few GTP'ers, I wasn't entirely convincing but its was ok for my first race in the Honda.

Sorry EVERYBODY!!! I was completely offline that race... I was speaking with my ex on the phone (we dated 7,5 years) ..I really didn't even notice that I was driving the car at the same.... SORRY!!!!!LOL... you can get so distracted... :D

And Stev. Very nice to see you on the nsx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 👍 :cheers: ...I think the black is reserved, but red is still for the taker.. (just kidding ;) )

quick sorry to fastvick for couple of knocks! racing is pretty off today! my bad!

I'm sure he didn't deserve it. Not the fastest guy out there, but very clean. It's always good to race with him. 👍

EDIT: Red is tameturtle. :D

I just missed the 45 by 35 secs.. but had a fun race with synwraith and kimi410 (is that as Kimi from finland?

Yeah, im not from finland but obviously its referring to kimi raikkonen. :)

Enjoyed that race too with you and synwraith, also had a decent race with hawkfum(not sure if hes on this forum though).

was wondering, seen as the garage showdowns are in dispute at the moment, wether here on PAL one night a week we attempt a one car make race, just the four races for one hour all using same make, wether its a garage tune, your own or even bog standard, think it would be a laugh if we all suddenly did a race one night with the lesser model cars here on Suzuka or even the high end ones, how does it sound, just some harmless fun

coming at xx:30... I'll do only 00153045 today... feels good to have a breat in between... :)

Nice driving Truth!! ..one of these day's I'll be able to folow you... ;)

EDIT: Damn, that was good!!!!! 👍 👍 ...clio got into my way... :D (nothing wrong there!)

edit: cashwars, I'm very much into it!! ..a few days ago we had a minor f430 one make race here and it was a blast!!! ..we need to think this through!!!...

going.. :D

EDIt: I'll be back at xx:15.. I need to do one thing first.. 👍

edit ..ääh, couldn' make it.. I will do xx:30!

Jesus christ... this Ferrari F40 is hard to drive.

Good race Vanuber7 👍

This has been my firt race following this thing about 00, 15, 30, 45. It seems to be a good idea. Today my router has gave me a few errors connecting but seems to be it's ok on gt5p, anyway still 10 days of checking to see if it works properly or not.

One question: any car suggestion for PP600? I've always run on PP750 but I don't know what to choice for PP600 so I've choosen the F40 just because I like it, but I've seen a lot of Subarus & F430 out there !

Jesus christ... this Ferrari F40 is hard to drive.

Good race Vanuber7 👍

This has been my firt race following this thing about 00, 15, 30, 45. It seems to be a good idea. Today my router has gave me a few errors connecting but seems to be it's ok on gt5p, anyway still 10 days of checking to see if it works properly or not.

One question: any car suggestion for PP600? I've always run on PP750 but I don't know what to choice for PP600 so I've choosen the F40 just because I like it, but I've seen a lot of Subarus & F430 out there !

scooby's, evo's, nsx and F430 are all common

There was a disconnect on the 45~46 race, or it was only on my connection?, I saw you BJM, Timpaqq and so many more on there, but I get a disconnection...

Well Aero, that nsx is a tricky pony to tame i guess, if you come straight from R3 tyres, the road may be a little slippy ;)

One thing i do like about the tyrechoice s2, r3, they do seem to give the same brakingpoints (somewhat :cheers: )

EDIT, i hope i don;t owe anyone apologies ;)

Hehe, nice action three wide and timppaq disappearing through the middle ;)

Latest Posts

Back