Online Meeting (PAL)

• Thread starter Fyshokid
  • 5,903 comments
sorry @ GTP_DukeOfPendle

someone kicked me into the wide area of sand before T1, i was so angry that i didnt look into the mirror while going back on the track.

Rudi! Great final part of that race. 130r was fun! It was an honor to take a win from you.

Even though I don't drive the Evo X... I want your tune! The straight away speed you have is impressive. I seem to fail there with AWD tunes.

I'm done for now. I'll be back later tonight...

sorry @ GTP_DukeOfPendle

someone kicked me into the wide area of sand before T1, i was so angry that i didnt look into the mirror while going back on the track.

No probs mate.
No clue where I'll end up with that car anyway :dunce:
I was just trying to put in a whole lap on the tarmac.

Hey that second race was much better, I was behind you and zocker all the way. 👍

Yeh sorry about my poor connection I hope I didn't hold you up too much.

GTP_Sjaak...I was enjoying being behind you. Good close and clean racing. I was sad to see you spin yourself on that corner exit. I spent the next lap thinking to myself "How does that happen?" only to do the exact same thing on the same corner (spinning oneself)! Thank you for showing me the way... hahahaa!

LOL, I can't count how many times I've watched a competitor drift wide into turn one or at spoon, started to think "Yes! I've got them!", only to follow them right out into the kitty litter. Damn target fixation!

I'm shooting for :45, I'll see you folks out there!

LOL, I can't count how many times I've watched a competitor drift wide into turn one or at spoon, started to think "Yes! I've got them!", only to follow them right out into the kitty litter. Damn target fixation!

Again (in my opinion) slight exaggerated slipstream effect, as in braking...

I'll be there xx.00 to do a couple races. Probably enjoying some RWD against those AWD (as in "All Winning Drive").

Again (in my opinion) slight exaggerated slipstream effect, as in braking...

Slightly is an understatement, the effect would be more suitable for formula cars, never road cars.

GTRP_muffin just rammed me against PrudentBear going into 130R on the 1st lap (probably caused by the above mentioned effect), which ruined both mine and Prudent's races.
Kinda sucked, you know?... :rolleyes:

GTRP_muffin just rammed me against PrudentBear going into 130R on the 1st lap (probably caused by the above mentioned effect), which ruined both mine and Prudent's races.

ALL GTRP members that ive came across tonight seem to be ramming off everyone,in 3 seperate races i was rammed off by hannes11_gtrp and mik23gtrp.No attempt to overtake what so ever just sat pushing me all the way along the straight to make sure i went off at 130r.

haven't started to racxe and I'm already pissed... One host disconnect at start and 3 can't connect to host....

BRB, rebooting the freeking router...

That sounds familiar ;)

Seems the draft sucks one right in too ;)
Or that 'target fixation' as you say.

Still, it's funny ;) (most times),

Slightly is an understatement, the effect would be more suitable for formula cars, never road cars.

I didn't notice, that it was my fault.
I thought you decided to go that way:dunce:

No,serious i don't even remember the Situation.
I'm sorry if i ruined your race.

@AMD87:
Change you behaviour and you can have a good clean race with us:grumpy:

Mmmm... Not having much fun so far tonight. Trying some pretty "entertaining" cars (Viper GTS, TVR Tuscan) and can't quite keep up with the fast boys. I was just pleased to be keeping the wheels sort of lined up. Been cleaned out on the first lap for last two races. Might have to get the NSX out soon just to stay out of trouble!

Man, that was awsome... comiatcha, pappa_gtrp, mufin_gtrp and me, nose to tail for 3 laps... one of the best races i've ever been in.

sorry about the tap into the hairpin cominatcha... held back so not take advantage

Sorry GTP_Hun, I hit you on the first corner when everybody was braking, I just get confused with the braking point because it was the first time I used the BB 512 on this race and I confused it's braking point with the NSX one that I've used before. The brakes of the Ferrari BB 512 are giving me some hard times, but this car remember me the Alfa 33 that I used to drive time ago, so I like it a lot...

[GTRP]muffin;3075000
@AMD87:
Change you behaviour and you can have a good clean race with us:grumpy:
Nothing wrong with it
thumbupio3.gif

If you cant make a clean pass or play fair then im more than happy to return the favour.

3 times in a row! Just about hanging onto the back of Truth and Zabeu's NSXs in the TVR and I get put in the wall (on purpose) by some fool woh'd just come out of the gravel. Seem to be attracting them tonight.

Back