Online Meeting (PAL)

• Thread starter Fyshokid
  • 5,903 comments
funny how the Gtr's start at the front of the grid and the f430's at the back every time.
had 3 races and won everyone and i think its going to be hard syncing from now on on the international event with fellow members

On races with cars in their stock condition, the lowest PP cars start at the front but I thought the GT-R had more PP than the F430?:dunce:

our friends who have joined us from the Far East must have demolition derby in their PS game collection aswell.

Edit: its getting impossible to race on the gtr f430 event.

I think i'll try and join you guys tonight for some races, if i can get on at a decent time.

I've only been racing online for just over a week, but i try to be a clean driver.

I raced a couple of gtp guys last night, but i was knackered and far from my best, kept going in the kitty litter.

How do i sync up?

Matt.

Ime racing on the international event so come on join if you want. Last 3 hours not raced anyone that I've raced in the last 2 months at all

Great race with X ICEMAN X and GTNDC Madforce. Popo__Plus just seemed a little to quick to catch.

After 4 times host ending game at Suzuka 750, I got a race, and i won. :) Back there @ XX:30, hope to see a few usual names. 👍

The international race seems pretty cool, shame its occupied by plebs but can lend itself to fun racing.

GTP_Sjaak had race with you! driving is abit crap with these 750's though not use to them! thought id give you the place as i was all over the track and you were pretty smooth and quick!

GTP_Sjaak had race with you! driving is abit crap with these 750's though not use to them! thought id give you the place as i was all over the track and you were pretty smooth and quick!

Cheers mate :)

It was my first race with the Ford ,

Bye,bye,subie '07 and audi r8,I will miss you.

Welcome tuned cars.

I smell a new addiction in the air :sly:

Has anyone been able to do a 750pp race today without getting rammed on turn 1? 'Cause I haven't. :rolleyes:

And it seems as many people ditched the AWD cars, they don't have a clue on how to drive a RWD.
Still, plenty of Clios and Evos on the 750pp races. They resemble mobile chicanes most of the time...

I've tried the GT-R &F430 races earlier on, complete punt fest. I even saw people driving the wrong way.
Unless it's a GTP event with more members, I'm not going back there. 👎
Still, I have to say that I absolutely loved driving the F430 stock with those tires. :D

I must confess i had one go at the GT-R & F430 race. I did enjoy it. :) But i think if we can make Suzuka 750pp as popular meeting as we used to @ 600pp we will have more fun than ever. I am enjoying the tuned corvette and viper from Dutch Customs Tuning at the minute. Hope to see you at the track soon.

XX:30, 750pp. :)

TADAA! :D ..so is it suzy750... ? ..might loose it a few times today.. :D

HYPERUK - What is that seat you use on yuour rig? ..I want one. ..I'll join suzy750 at xx:00... I have to get a few training laps first...

TADAA! :D ..so is it suzy750... ? ..might loose it a few times today.. :D

HYPERUK - What is that seat you use on yuour rig? ..I want one. ..I'll join suzy750 at xx:00... I have to get a few training laps first...

DSC00267.jpg

I got it from work. :sly: It's a MkI Lotus Elise seat. See you there at XX:00. We need a reliable host. 👍

Edit

Did'nt see you there timo. Will be back tomorrow from 12:00 noon UK time. Half day friday. :)

I am taking my first real adult steps tonight into something RWD:nervous::scared: I will be doing some practise runs (not in my underpants, on the track) then I will hit the online racing events with some......... ARSE OUT ACTION, YEEEHAAA!!!!

Had a race where Timo was in too, just a while ago, got rammed 3 times before reaching the hairpin. Got to T2 with a 32sec fall from the leader. :indiff:

It's like these events had the same effect of a lobotomy for lots of people...

Had a race where Timo was in too, just a while ago, got rammed 3 times before reaching the hairpin. Got to T2 with a 32sec fall from the leader. :indiff:

It's like these events had the same effect of a lobotomy for lots of people...

I know what you mean, that is why we need to get into this like 600pp, get all clean racers and i think we can have a blast. 👍

yep me too and i'm not liking it one bit

Keep at it. Practice makes perfect. :)

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORING... blah. We really need to get together. Thanks sinsemilia for competition! 👍

Where are the old 600pp group gone?

edit: btw, Now driven with the g25 about 5h altogether, and I will never be as fast with it as with the dfp. You just have so much more feel of the car with the dfp. Or then I'm missing some adjustments. Could someone with a G25 tell me what is the proper setup for it. It lack so much feel! :( ..I think I need to buy that DFGT... :D

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORING... blah. We really need to get together. Thanks sinsemilia for competition! 👍

Where are the old 600pp group gone?

edit: btw, Now driven with the g25 about 5h altogether, and I will never be as fast with it as with the dfp. You just have so much more feel of the car with the dfp. Or then I'm missing some adjustments. Could someone with a G25 tell me what is the proper setup for it. It lack so much feel! :( ..I think I need to buy that DFGT... :D

xx:00 750 just for a laugh, humor me please:)

Back