Online Meeting (PAL)

• Thread starter Fyshokid
  • 5,903 comments
din't know about us drivers, i was in the grass all on my own.

started 7th, upto 3rd after 1st lap, then totally binned it. ended up 10th.

This last race was a mess ... I lost count of how many times I got punted and sent off, there in the back. From what I saw in the end, I guess Timppaq, Angelx and Cashwars must have had a good race at the front

This last race was a mess ... I lost count of how many times I got punted and sent off, there in the back. From what I saw in the end, I guess Timppaq, Angelx and Cashwars must have had a good race at the front
errr Timppaq and Angelx finished with new partly worn tyres, mine on the other hand were scrubbed to buggery and so much sand in my car, not sure how i actually finished:scared:

i got a good start, then the force feedback vibrated the connections out of my telly.

one more go then bed time.

to be fair i did meet a us driver called PDQUICK from the US, was a good clean racer, mailed him, chatted and hopefully he will now visit this board, as we are now on each others friends list

Is in this forum anyone named GTNDC_Honeycar??, he should be from other equip at other forum so don't know if he uses this one. I just remember his name because we had a good race yesterday on the F430 event, 2 pretty laps, that was a good race dude 👍

anyone racing? I dont think I will be racing as much with the new event, dont understand why they removed 600 suz! clearly that was the most popular event...

I join for a few in xx:15.. I'm in a huury so after the xx15 race I just start the second right away. :)

if we match and you do the same, thaen we'll see if it's possible do so not losing the sync.. :)

Timppaq - Today I remembered last night's "situation" with you on the finish line and I started laughing again. Way too good to let slip, I might even tell everyone what happened. :lol:

I just wish I had a video of it...

had a few races on each of the latest offering's and i have to say i like the F430 vs GTR one the best

it seems to offer the closest races with the least amount of carnage

Timppaq - Today I remembered last night's "situation" with you on the finish line and I started laughing again. Way too good to let slip, I might even tell everyone what happened. :lol:

I just wish I had a video of it...

Come on, spill the beans :)

All the best
Maz (Synwraith)

Back