Online Meeting (PAL)

• Thread starter Fyshokid
  • 5,903 comments
8/10 times an evo X will beat a Gtr, in the right hands.
stock with the evo and keep tweaking it up.

Sphinx those 1st 2 laps were you driving that evo to its full.

I beat the GTR in cornering but not the straights thats my main problem :crazy:

Which Evo are you using?

The Tuned one corners better, but doesn't match most of the cars in top speed.

Prude. I think I beat you in Suzuka 600 :D

Yay I made two 2nd place and one 3rd with my new R8.

GTP_dolp should have tooken second from me as his car fell into the sand on 2nd lap first corner.

It's a bit of a nightmare out there at the moment - might be better later when all the 10 year olds have gone to bed and the window lickers have got bored.

No, its the Korean Gran Turismo forum board.

:embarrassed: Oh.

Me and Goracle were gonna drift in Daytona Road and the line up came with like 6 GTK and we were like who are GTK?

:D

I had standard physics...they dont suit drifting easily...

You may see me drifting with a cappuchino Its funny you see GTR's, R8s and a cappuchino in the middle :crazy:

I plan on an easy nights racing :sly: so I'm going on intermediate pp700 :lol: seriously guys! hitting constant sub 2 minute laps is a buzz and no tiptoeing woohoo!!! anyone else wanna lower themselves to my level and race some with a bit of grip? it's not as bad as it sounds and with a quality field I can see it being some great racing pedal to the metal 👍

If not! ... then have fun slip sliding guys ;)

I plan on an easy nights racing :sly: so I'm going on intermediate pp700 :lol: seriously guys! hitting constant sub 2 minute laps is a buzz and no tiptoeing woohoo!!! anyone else wanna lower themselves to my level and race some with a bit of grip? it's not as bad as it sounds and with a quality field I can see it being some great racing pedal to the metal 👍

If not! ... then have fun slip sliding guys ;)

Those races can be good fun. I do them when I can't be bothered to setup my wheel and have too slum it with the controller. Those races are also the only time I'll willingly drive a GTR. If you are going to have a car that has such ridiculously exaggerated grip and performance you might as well drive it as an arcade car only (in my opinion, I actually rather like the R35, I was a huge fanboy of the R34, but PD's attempt to make it the giant killer in GT5 has made it's performance silly. I hope in the 08.01 update the fix it in line with reality. THen it will be a great car), it makes a great arcade racer that is for sure.

I'd join you but I won't be online for a few more hours. Though I'll look for you out there next time.

Cool .. will keep my eye open for you 👍 I've been zipping around in the clio and its a rapid little car with so much more to give I wonder how it will compare to the big boys on this event 💡

Had some really great, clean racing tonight at Suzuka 600PP. Fields of about 8 cars, where nobody would fly off at turn one, people would give each other space, pass cleanly etc. Brilliant. Only met GTP racers once or twice though, think I was joining at the wrong times.

Had some really great, clean racing tonight at Suzuka 600PP. Fields of about 8 cars, where nobody would fly off at turn one, people would give each other space, pass cleanly etc. Brilliant. Only met GTP racers once or twice though, think I was joining at the wrong times.

The times are 00-12-24-36-48

You'll find at least 2 GTP racers during those times

Thank you too. Nice couple of races with you and AutoAki. 👍

ENERGIYA, I saw you struggling at the back of the field, you probably need to work on the setup of the car. Check the tuning subforum t get some ideas (really good setups there, even if for different tyres), tomorrow I'll send you my setups, but I'm not sure they are adequate to your driving style. See you guys tomorrow :)

Good races we had, really! Sorry to Burnout (PT), some connection failure was between us. Saw your car was going wide, and I had good insideline, but next your car jump right front of me, and we sidesweeped.

Thanks to VIPERGTS01, Sphinx, Hawkfum and puchiwuchi (?) also, you were really 'pain in my...' :)

Good races we had, really! Sorry to Burnout (PT), some connection failure was between us. Saw your car was going wide, and I had good insideline, but next your car jump right front of me, and we sidesweeped.

Thanks to VIPERGTS01, Sphinx, Hawkfum and puchiwuchi (?) also, you were really 'pain in my...' :)

Yeah great races, I just wish I didn't start so far back all the time. :)

Puchiwuchi was on my back the next race for two laps which I managed to hold him off barely like you did but then we got disconnected after lap 2. :(

GTP_VIPERGTS01 - Nice race, a while ago. We kept running very similar laps and our gap didn't change much throughout the race.
Almost felt like an endurance race. :)👍

GTP_dolp should have won the race that I won.
You caught up so much. I need to find better braking points...

Im off to make some new drift cars for online :D
GO Cappuchino!!!!!!

GTP_VIPERGTS01 - Nice race, a while ago. We kept running very similar laps and our gap didn't change much throughout the race.
Almost felt like an endurance race. :)👍

Yeah it was good, what I found extra interesting was how the different cars and tunes performed in different parts of the track, the last two sectors I gained good amounts of time only to be frustrated in the first long sector to pretty much loose the whole lot so on average the lap times were similar. It did feel long, but I always wish there is more laps.

Also now I almost always start at the back and most of the time the people I want to race with are closer to the front, which means I have to get through lots of dangerous traffic to reach them, and if they havent made any mistakes I can't catch them from so far back.

Only other driver I have been close to on starts is MisterWeary, that was good. :)
It seems mostly Australians and New Zealanders are on the back of the long 12 car train each race.

ok i had my first race today on suzuka 600pp s1. it was an enjoyable race, first thing i noticed was the rolling start, seem to work well but i don't know how hard it is to get to p1 in 3laps if you start at the back? surely it must mean that catch up logic is back?

nice racing zabeu and truth, i'm still practicing with the s1's.

Back