Online 'Change' petition - More Communication Please!

United States
United States
Last edited:
So uhh...
What exactly are you petitioning?
I can only assume something related to a certain thread that I just locked. :rolleyes:
Information regarding content. I'm realistic and don't expect it to hurry along the promised content, just keep us in the loop, it's that simple.
Would it be nice to be "kept in the loop"? Sure. But they're under no obligation to do so.

Yea but 80% of the features on the back of the games box, Are not in the game... So, I haven't received my Full product.

You know... B-spec, Community Features, Course Creator a slew of other features omitted because KAZ was busy fiddling with his "VISION"
Hmm, I'm reading my box right now and I see "1200+ cars on 70+ layouts" (check) "Future automotive design with VGT" (check) "Access and create online events" (check)

You know... B-spec, Community Features, Course Creator, Race settings in arcade...a slew of other features omitted because KAZ was busy fiddling with his "VISION"
His vision, not yours. His company, not yours. His timetable, not yours. Kind of like when my wife wants me to clean out the garage so she can actually park her car in it but instead I mow the lawn. The garage will get done, but on my schedule, not hers.

Got my vote, as I found out with EA if you let the them know your not going to just let them get away with treating customers like dirt they suddenly become much more helpful....

TB
His vision, not yours. His company, not yours. His timetable, not yours. Kind of like when my wife wants me to clean out the garage so she can actually park her car in it but instead I mow the lawn. The garage will get done, but on my schedule, not hers.

Your point actually proofs why they should talk to us customers.

Wouldn´t it be nice to tell your wife when you gonna do this? Like next week, next month or never? Your family business is yours. But the foundation of a good relationship is communication. Same with PD and its customers.

Great post I agree and have signed up. PD said we would have February content and now they have 1 day left to deliver that. I hope I'm a fool for moaning and it arrives tomorrow but would it be so hard for them to say..... 'Update coming Feb 25th get ready!' Or whatever and post it at the start of month.
I have to admit they fall short of Turn 10 here as you knew every month on a set day there would be dlc coming , and furthermore would involve the community by giving you clues to the cars they would be adding and if you guessed right you would win a unicorn car.
Just felt much more of a company that wanted to bring ppl together and have fun. I love GT first racing game I ever brought but there so out of touch, they must think they need an envelope and stamp to communicate lol.
Hopefully one day things will get better.
Good luck with your petition matey!

Thanks y'all for help getting the momentum started on it. Anybody comes up with that PD/SCEA email post up and I'll get it added in right away so they receive the signature data.

Very good. It's time to PD finally understand that we wanted features which was promised and stable and fixed game not another batch of neverending promises after release. Come on PD you can do it just listen to the people and give them some answers.

pissing-in-the-wind-975x1024.jpg

When will people learn that disappointment is all just part of the rich tapestry that is The Gran Turismo experience?

I can cope with disappointment but I would love it to be in the form of a line of text *coughtwittercough*from PD that says something like "hey bro's, muchos apologeticos but some features won't be included on release day, yep it's our bad but they will be coming and we will keep you informed".

Do that, if a tad more professionally, and it saves the rest of us throwing our hands in the air a little less and we keep our hair :sly:

TB

your garage is not profitable,GT it is but that can stops!👎

Back