ONLINE RACERS UK GT300 League, *NEW COMMERS WELCOME*

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dunkinator
  • 153 comments
  • 7,321 views

What two tracks do you want to race on,

  • Suzuka Circuit East Course

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Autodromo Nazionale Monza No Chicane

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Indianapolis Superspeedway

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    6
  • Poll closed .
yo Dunk im still in, ill add you today, im driving the ARTA Garaiya '03. my psn is s1ck_as5a5sin_87. for the test tonight ill be on at 8pm gmt if your still on.
 
FR sent to Dunk. I'll drive a Lexus if that's ok.
 
good man! thats no probs. yeah I should be on til around 9pm.
 
FR sent to Dunk. I'll drive a Lexus if that's ok.

Ill except as soon as i get on tonight, as long as its the Wedsport Lexus IS350 thats fine.
 
ye soz mate ill be using ARTA Garaiya '08.
 
Sent my Friends Request to Dunkinator101 3 days ago so that I could DL the track and practice. Now it's about 40 minutes to the first practice session and Dunk still hasn't accepted my FR :nervous:
 
i logged on last night and i had nothing come through, or am mistaken and excepted it 3 days ago. I can't get online til @ least 7 so will check again or add you.
 
i logged on last night and i had nothing come through, or am mistaken and excepted it 3 days ago. I can't get online til @ least 7 so will check again or add you.

I sent it to Dunkinator101 and it is still showing at the bottom of my Friends List as "Pending Response to your Friends Request". I also sent one to GT_TCR but nothing ever happened with that one either.
 
hmm strange, il take a look as soon as i can get on.
 
excepted,
*my lounge is open*
 
Joining soon Dunk :) Just got in
 
Hey if your in need of a pace car let me know.

Cheers

S7
 
heyy man, if you want to be one then thats great thanks

*black screen, going to have to restart screen, join when i come back online*
 
awesome, add me on PSN: Silent7Sniper7

When can have a run through what I do whenever
 
thanks all for joining, there will be another sesh tomoz if people want to join.
 
I think I can make tomorrow thanks for tonight :) Cars all seem close over a lap, and was great fun
 
good to hear man :)
 
*sorry for delay in notifying, anyone who is interested in the test session tonight its been put forward an hr 8pm start*
 
Hopefully the PSN Maintenance will be done by then (at least here in the US). I can't sign in right now :guilty:
 
ahh fudge man :/ i knew they where doing some yesterday or the day before on the eu but i thought it would be done @ the same time in the US
 
Wasn't aware of any PSN maintenance.
 
yeah it happened a few days ago, like 9-10 am in the morn.
 
Oh right, so I never even noticed, lol.
 
yeahh pretty much lol
 
I've decided to remove 2 tracks from the calendar so anyone who would like to chose a track or two please say.
 
Can you start a poll in this thread as you're the creator - select the other world tracks that are not already being used and give us the choice in the poll - that way we can vote easier , no?
 
yehh true story, ill do that for sure.
 
I'd like to join the race league, 7pm on Weds is a good time for me too, either that or at weekend. I could do toher times, but 7-9 is soap times, and fairs fair with the bird wanting to watch them.

Just to confirm, is tuning allowed or not? A bit of confusion around the use of the word of prohibited on my behalf. lol

PSN - Mickyl84
 
The league starts in 5 minutes and tuning is not allowed - only Brake Balance and Power Limiter settings can be changed. You can change oil though.
 
good man! haha fair shout, her tv time i guess lol
hmm yeah tuning is not allowed just to make it fair and even as possible. Oil change is allowed, can do that in the auto shop before going in my lounge.
Ill add you as soon as i can.
 
Back