ONLINE RACERS UK GT300 League, *NEW COMMERS WELCOME*

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dunkinator
  • 153 comments
  • 7,321 views

What two tracks do you want to race on,

  • Suzuka Circuit East Course

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Autodromo Nazionale Monza No Chicane

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Indianapolis Superspeedway

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    6
  • Poll closed .
The league starts in 5 minutes and tuning is not allowed - only Brake Balance and Power Limiter settings can be changed. You can change oil though.

the league starts next week mate, this week was just three days off testing and seeing if anything needed to be changed.
 
My bad sorry - I thought it was to start this week - people saying it'll start next week like last week and the week before kinda confused me a bit.
 
Cheers bud, not sure what practices I can make as yet, but Ill try to get to at least one before the league starts and if theres a few a week, at least one of them.
 
its no worries, yeah i wanted it to start this week but a few wanted to do a practice sesh first so hence why there has been these 3 days of testing.

thats no probs. hmm there will likely be more next week, Monday and Tuesday as am away from Friday to sunday. There is the last practice sesh of the week starting in a few mins if your free to.
 
its no worries, yeah i wanted it to start this week but a few wanted to do a practice sesh first so hence why there has been these 3 days of testing.

thats no probs. hmm there will likely be more next week, Monday and Tuesday as am away from Friday to sunday. There is the last practice sesh of the week starting in a few mins if your free to.

Cant make tonight, but Ill accepr ur request or request you when on n we'll sort things out, Ill keep checking here too.
 
Yeah thats fine. Can make monday tuesday again.
 
Thanks to everyone who turned up for the three day test session. The rules have been now updated. To anyone who has a mic, feel free to use them next week.
 
I'm a bit confused about the Poll on the OP. The Daytona and Indy Super Speedways are listed but not the obvious Indy and Daytona Road Courses ? It kinda skews the poll in a biased direction as a result.
 
Sorry I couldnt make all 3 tests dunk, but I enjoyed Monday and I know Im going to be using the RX7 👍
 
I'm a bit confused about the Poll on the OP. The Daytona and Indy Super Speedways are listed but not the obvious Indy and Daytona Road Courses ? It kinda skews the poll in a biased direction as a result.

it was a mistake on my part.
 
Sorry I couldnt make all 3 tests dunk, but I enjoyed Monday and I know Im going to be using the RX7 👍

its no worries man :) thanks for coming to the test on Monday though, thats no problemo.
 
it was a mistake on my part.

You should correct it then and reset the poll so it can reflect the actual tracks we can choose from. If you simply want to race Nordschlieffe and used the poll to justify that decision, then just say so.
 
I added you mate, when are the races starting?
 
Is that a definate race or practice.
Ive gotta take my dog to vets tomoz eve. Damn It!
 
Is that a definate race or practice.
Ive gotta take my dog to vets tomoz eve. Damn It!

I believe it is the first round, but Im not sure so I'll check for you :)
 
*Race postponed for a week* ive been pretty unwell for the past week or so and came out of hosp just yesterday so couldn't update the thread etc
 
Hope you're feeling better Dunk :)
 
Ah ok dunk get well soon mate :)
 
My Internet has been very flaky today. Glad we're postponed. Get well soon Dunk.
 
*Race postponed for a week* ive been pretty unwell for the past week or so and came out of hosp just yesterday so couldn't update the thread etc

So sorry to hear that Dunk, hope it's not serious, and don't start until you're well again, get better in your own time.
 
I would have made it toneet, oh well. lol. Always next week.
 
thanks guys feeling much better now :) can actually taste and eat proper food aha
 
Just to let everyone know that the first race is next Wednesday @ 7pm Uk time. All the rules and info you need to know is on the first page, thanks :)
 
Just to let everyone know that the first race is next Wednesday @ 7pm Uk time. All the rules and info you need to know is on the first page, thanks :)

Great, can't wait to get started. I won't win the league, lol, but the experience would be great.

Glad you're feeling better, too. See you on Wednesday. 👍
 
Awesome stuff Dunk.👍 See you wednesday
 
Great, can't wait to get started. I won't win the league, lol, but the experience would be great.

Glad you're feeling better, too. See you on Wednesday. 👍

yeah same here been itching to get it going lol, as long as i score a few points ill be happy, ditto if this league goes well then may do another one in the future

thanks man :) cya then.

Nice one Andy! :D
 
h
 
Last edited:
*NOTICE*
I'll be going for a meal on Wednesday night so won't be able to be online, so the options are.
1) Wait another week,
2) Some one else host the race in behalf of me and i miss the race,
3) We have the race on Thursday
 
Back