Online Racing -> Apologies Here!

GTP_MOOndancer, sorry for the bump, it was unintentional.
No problem, I had my hands full with the Ford Focus (was just testing) and you and burnout was a lot faster anyway. I'm endurance racer so these sprint races are really not my cup of tea. But better than nothing. Fun to have an all GTP drivers race.

Im assuming (knowing the dangers involved) that the div is talking about me. I wrote a large response to this subject in another thread so wont repeat it here. But let me take this opritunity to sincearly and with all sincerty apologize to Div. I'd vowed even not to make a pass on him after i retuned from picking up my kid from school. I made sure not to touch him. not to hit him. not to block him.

I hope he takes my apology and will come back and race me hard and fast.

Héhé it's cool. We should get back to 600PP with Skyline Sedan and I'll take the concept coupe.

Héhé it's cool. We should get back to 600PP with Skyline Sedan and I'll take the concept coupe.

i couldnt take the ribbing you gave me for driving an old mans beige sedan, so i switched to the amuse, opera nissan callaway brabus fairladt 350 z rs ss amg m.

I have a question i wonderd what you thought.
For example, im getting a slipstream, move out of the slipstream, my front wheel is at the back of the other car in front and he/she moves from lane, causing a crash, in my book when some one is besides you you cant swerve over the track? its giving and taking? or am i being to easy?

I've had that happen to others too. In my cases it's usually someone making a block attempt, but whatever.

For the sake of saying we'll assume that they weren't trying to block or sideswipe you, that leaves the question "So what were the trying to accomplish?" If it's on a straight and a turn is a good ways off, it's really not your fault. When people draft me, are on my bumper, then I see them in my rearview pull off pretty hard to the right, I know not to move to the right. It's common sense. He's either DIRECTLY behind me, or already beside me, and in either case, the only reason I would drive to the right assuming there's no corner is:

I'm trying to push him off the track, or...

I'm trying to block him, or...

I'm just careless and don't pay enough attention.

None of those reasons hold water either. This is my stance on that situation. No, I don't find you in the wrong unless you know there's a turn coming and you couldn't make the pass fast enough. If that's the case, you're probably in the wrong, but any other way, I'd call the driver in front the cause of the accident.

Yeah in a corner its different situation, then you need to be beside 80-90%. Good to hear youre view its the same as mine :) *runs back to ps3* ;)

Sometimes I'm slip streaming and get in front of that car which I slipstreamed. And so far in my case, 80% of the time they knock me on my back, causing my car to spin out. So I also support the theory that the front driver is to blame.

Not so much an apology as a confession:

I nudged someone off the road, going into casio on the last lap of 750pp suzuka last night.

I had the drop on him coming out of spoon but he decided to play silly buggers and zig zag across my path to deny my righteous overtake.

I waited til we were heading into casio and gave him a gentle nudge into the tirewall to steal 2nd place.

Yes he deserved it but I still felt cheap :guilty:

That was me I beleive. I wasn't trying to block you I was pushing my car a little to hard and was trying to pick-up my rear end. I don't block hardly ever and that "little nudge" was a little cheap...but its all good...its just a game. You'll find out through future races that I'm pretty decent. We raced hard and well up until that point and also my puppy was chewing on my toes making it difficult for me to concintrate. Look forward to racing with you some more!!

Not so much an apology as a confession:

I nudged someone off the road, going into casio on the last lap of 750pp suzuka last night.

I had the drop on him coming out of spoon but he decided to play silly buggers and zig zag across my path to deny my righteous overtake.

I waited til we were heading into casio and gave him a gentle nudge into the tirewall to steal 2nd place.

Yes he deserved it but I still felt cheap :guilty:

I absolve you of your sins, my child. You have done the Lord's work and he is well pleased. Go in peace, my son, and may your lap times grow ever shorter.

It's a fine line to walk, but a payback nudge isn't anything to kick yourself over. As long as it doesn't turn into a ramming contest, no foul.

....also my puppy was chewing on my toes making it difficult for me to concintrate.

My dog has caused more accidents than anything else. She's tripped over the power cord and yanked it out, tripped over the pedal cable and disconnected it, and loves to attack my feet when I'm driving. She also likes to nudge my elbow trying to get my attention knocking me offline.

:lol: Shame on you blaming poor defenceless animals :lol:

My kids usually do that ( apart from chewing my toes that is)

My dog , euh dad caused me also some problems today, in all places he need to walk by tv as slow as a turtle! rrrrr

That was me I beleive. I wasn't trying to block you I was pushing my car a little to hard and was trying to pick-up my rear end. I don't block hardly ever and that "little nudge" was a little cheap...but its all good...its just a game. You'll find out through future races that I'm pretty decent. We raced hard and well up until that point and also my puppy was chewing on my toes making it difficult for me to concintrate. Look forward to racing with you some more!!

Different incident - this guy was driving a blue mines and it was defo a block - I can tell the difference.

If you were racing with a GTP tag - I hold no hard feelings - I've yet to be annoyed by anyone with that tag

*edit* wait a minute I think I remember you now - yellow s2000 coming round the long right hander into spoon?

That was a racing incident my friend - plain and simple - s**t happens - no hard feelings

And you're right it was a good race until then

That person in that blue mines rammed me off twice...wish I could remember his/her name but who ever it was...well I'll bite my tounge for now. All I can say is I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL PRIVATE ROOMS!

My wife does this. I swear she slows down when she's in front of the TV. :)

Mine sometimes picked the moment I was racing online to start conversations, deep ones, like plans for the future and kids education... I always ended up crashing, pausing, nodding with blatant disregard and then returning after infuriating her because I wasn't paying attention... A few of those and she got the point, we discuss those maters at other times now.

Opps, Sorry Potatochip, I think I got in to you at Suzuka, when the Clio hit you & you ghosted I thought you got a penalty & passed right through you but you reappeared on the outside at the next corner.
I tried to stay low but the Clio pushed me into you.

Sorry fourwheeldrift, I was trying to let you pass me again at the finish line but you hit me from behind instead....didn't mean it bump you in the chicane.

Just did 3 races against GTP_Jake (US) on Suzuka and I want to apologise now as they were awful races and I was "Drink-Driving". I nearly took him out on the first corner with my Cappucino.

I let the good name of GTP_????? drivers down :guilty: :guilty:

I seriously don't recommend having a bottle of wine and then racing on GT5:P!!

I also had a race on suzuka which was not clean as should be, i should practise suzuka more. Lost the car the corner before you go under the bridge, went sliding and then the brakes dont work good anymore :(

EDIT: Wanted to apologize to GTP_001 for giving him a slight push as i braked to late for the hairpin! :(

Sorry GTXLR. I tried to let you back in the lead but that (fast) PSR3_whatever bumped me forward. Good race, until the host disconnected...

Appologies to all those GTPers I have seemingly tried to delibrately annoy on Suzuka600pro last night, by being to slow and wide!

To the rest of the GTPers on their overnight, really enjoyed the racing.👍

No problem Burnout, i saw what happened.

Appologies to all those GTPers I have seemingly tried to delibrately annoy on Suzuka600pro last night, by being to slow and wide!

To the rest of the GTPers on their overnight, really enjoyed the racing.👍

No problem Burnout, i saw what happened.

Not slow... but I never noticed how wide that Ferrari was until today! :)

Back