Online Racing -> Apologies Here!

sort of . I DO feel sorry because he had to resort to such method to win.. oh well.. feel free to merge the posts.

sort of . I DO feel sorry because he had to resort to such method to win.. oh well.. feel free to merge the posts.

I'll merge the posts and you follow this:

Complaints Procedure:

All complaints must follow this procedure:

1. Contact the driver concerned privately (GTP_PM or PSN_PM)
  2. Discuss in a manner that is normally acceptable here at GTP
  3. If a complaint cannot be resolved privately then as a last resort contact Sphinx (CLICK HERE)
  4. Name PM subject title 'Racing Complaint'
  5. Supply Members GTP_Tag
  6. Supply Date & time of incident
  7. Supply Event type
  8. Supply Car driven by driver
  9. Supply Details and any other relevant information relating to the incident

Making an Apology:
Anyone wishing to make an apology for an incident on the track, please post your apology either in the Online Racing -> Apologies Here! thread, via private message or on the PS3 PSN message system.

Terribly sorry mr_geez and MJH. At the spoon I hit geez in the back and he hit MJH because of that and he went to sand. Sorry mates. :ouch:

Last edited:
sorry to mjh and mr_geez and dukeofpendle for some incidents on track. and to anyone else i may have touched tonight. some situations i just dont think enough. i try to be careful, but sometimes it just doesnt pan out the way i plan. and when i cause someone problems i sometimes slow down and dont find a good spot to wait. i try to improve, but sometimes im not so good. often this is caused by me being pushed into another driver in the first corners at suzuka 750pp races. sorry guys.
and thanks for all the great racing tonight.

It's ok guys. These things happen. At least with gtpers you know it's not deliberate. Apologies to everyone for my dodgey driving tonight too.

no problem guys! some good races tonight, I have one special in mind,me vs 5 GTP vette's ... it was really something for me that I finished second in that one..

sorry to mjh and mr_geez and dukeofpendle for some incidents on track. and to anyone else i may have touched tonight. some situations i just dont think enough. i try to be careful, but sometimes it just doesnt pan out the way i plan. and when i cause someone problems i sometimes slow down and dont find a good spot to wait. i try to improve, but sometimes im not so good. often this is caused by me being pushed into another driver in the first corners at suzuka 750pp races. sorry guys.

No worries buddy. I enjoyed the racing tonight, because I was a bit more competitive. :cheers:
I stumbled upon something in the setup that knocked over a second off my GT06 laptimes. 👍
Typical though - all new physics again this morning apparently, so I'll have to try and find that "key" again. :sly:

Well said my old friend. I'll think I just do this:
Marchbrown agrees with stealth and say: "Same for me. In some situations i just dont think enough. i try to be careful, but sometimes it just doesnt pan out the way i plan. When i cause someone problems i sometimes slow down and dont find a good spot to wait. i try to improve, but sometimes im not so good." Sorry guys and thanks for all the enjoyabel racing.

And to mr geez. I dont think its the last time you will meet a clan of thunder and lightning vettes. Always a pleasure racing you.
In fact you are so nice we even let you through- lol

Last edited:
Apologies to PrudentBear after failed to stop in time at Spoon. I sent a psn apology, but I guess you'd already gone to casualty. :guilty:

sorry to l2pk or lp2k (???) for the friendly t<p <t the main strait (i normally overtake without touching, but i tried a different view).

Sorry Rexc... it was very fun race till I miscalculate that end of the straight.

Got it on tape, so you can see tomorrow how awesome race that was until that.

Stupid me!

Sorry, to all I raced then, I jumped straight into the new ferrari and went stright online, needless to say I was all over the place :P

Sorry, to all I raced then, I jumped straight into the new ferrari and went stright online, needless to say I was all over the place :P

I remember correctly you have pushed off the track when I tried to get past you exiting the hairpin on the outside. I was kinda annoyed by that as I left enough room for both of us. But everythings fine by now. Actually it's more of a bump and run than clean racing when being online. :D

sorry to anyone i hit/clipped/spun in front of, this afternoon in my california.....especially in the esses. got a wheel last week....learning curve!!!getting there though.

i just killed @ the Ferrari Challenge someone with a GTP TAG, maybe Fuzzy?

sorry, i didn´t saw that there is someone on my left side. :indiff:

sorry, drama-kyd, i sort of ruined your race (ferrari - suzuka 22:15) !!!

Drama_kyd was at the Ferrari event?? He doesn't DESERVE an apology!!

This is definitely cause for beef.

All the best
Maz

Apologies to whoever was in the Evora behind me at Suzuka when I 'braked' (I sneezed!) on the mainstraight (last lap, forced them to lose a position). It was GTP_Hun or one of the other GTP members he's usually with.

sorry for bumping into you, GTP_SomebodyP, today on suzuka. Wasn't intentional. :) I was driving a red GTR, playing at my cousin's place, using his username (mishulica)... There were, however, some other players that tried to get us both off the course - nothing new.

Apologies to Thanos at Ferrari Suzuka.

On my GTP account I use the d-pad for looking left and right.

However, I hadn't changed all the buttons back for my non-GTP name lol.

So, it was not intentional.

Sorry pal.

Apologies to whoever was in the Evora behind me at Suzuka when I 'braked' (I sneezed!) on the mainstraight (last lap, forced them to lose a position). It was GTP_Hun or one of the other GTP members he's usually with.

It was me man!

Yesterday: Things like this happend to me so manny times in the last races yesterday. I was to tired to take this as a grown up and went a litle bit :grumpy: Finally I went to bed.

Today: No prob mate. It was a close and exiting batle up to the point of your sneeze 👍

Apologises to anyone from GTPlanet who was racing against me in Suzy at 20:04 750pp I got really annoyed when I got taken out on the fourth corner and from them on drove like an idiot for most of the race I know for sure I caused hun to go off by shutting the door on him into the hairpin and took a tuned Clio out also. Sorry to anyone from here who was in there I was a total tool. 90% of the field were just trying to push each other out of the way which made me jsut even more annoyed as I was taken out multipul tiems and pulled a few revenge moves I wouldnt usually do.

I would like to apologise to GTP_Hun who I hit rather hard in a race during the weekend. It was completely my fault, a moment of total brainfade and I hit the brakes too late.

Deepest apologies.

-Sonny

Sorry to GTP_Blitz187 who I hit rather hard under brakes at turn 1 of Fuji 650pp Ferrari Challenge. That was a massive mistake. Sorry again.

Sorry to GTP_Blitz187 who I hit rather hard under brakes at turn 1 of Fuji 650pp Ferrari Challenge. That was a massive mistake. Sorry again.

No problem mate! Good to see you here as well... 👍

Back