Online Racing -> Apologies Here!

Apology to GTP_UK86ZE, sorry for my awful/messy racing last night, i've still only had about 3-4 races with these new physics.

getting back into GT5p now though, so i won't have that excuse for long :lol:

Apology to GTP_UK86ZE, sorry for my awful/messy racing last night, i've still only had about 3-4 races with these new physics.

getting back into GT5p now though, so i won't have that excuse for long :lol:

didn't see anything bad with your racing.

My apologize to Oxyhemoguy for the strong bump yesterday, i was trying to catch some asshole that hit my car several times, Oxyhemoguy is one of the cleanest and fastest drivers i know... 👍

My apologies to GTP_Animal (something like that). Just raced you in Suzuka, touched you a few times. Just wanna let you know there was no intention, I try to drive as clean as I can, but I'm still new to online racing. Sorry

Apologies to anyone I may have bumped in the Ferrari Challenge last night. The racing was intense and there were a few bumps and scrapes.

I just want to apologise in advance to anyone I might get tangled with in the next week. I got my DFGT wheel today and am still learning how to race with it. I'll try to keep out of everyone's way while I get to grips with this new way of racing. So far its been a steep learning curve, but I'm loving it.

Sorry GTP_TwistyBits that I was'nt better competetion tonight at Daytona road just was'nt sharp sliding all over.

Sorry to you 'Dubbs for blasting you into never never land at Daytona road last night. I swear I was only doing 40 mph , really , but you slid away like I blasted you doing 160 mph.

Sorry to you 'Dubbs for blasting you into never never land at Daytona road last night. I swear I was only doing 40 mph , really , but you slid away like I blasted you doing 160 mph.

Thats OK Treehugger,I was prob well on my way without any help.:dunce:

Sorry to whoever I may have hit in the Daytona 600pp event. It was insane, there were some people slowing down to wait for people and some people going flat out. At one stage I came flying down the main straight at 270km/h and everyone was about 4 wide over the track doing about 50km/h. I hit the brakes and swerved but there was no way I was ever going to avoid it. Sorry to whoever I may have hit in that accident.

Last edited:
Holy cow where do I start? Apologies to anyone I may have bumped. I don't race like that. Then again, I don't put up with any crap either. So if our paths have crossed, may I sincerely express my regrets.

Sorry to this guy from Canada, something like the_hurt_they_gave_me or something. He was really good, driving tuned EVO and I was in the Opera 350Z on Suzuka expert, i think 650PP.

Anyhow, he gave me a nice lead twice to make beating me more fun, and down the back straight on lap 10/10, he was directly beside me. I went to look over at him (right analog stick on sixaxis) but hit the left instead... steering me right into him. I ghosted through him, but still looked like an asshole and ruined any battle to the finish we may have had.

Sorry to the entire field in the F430 challenge suzuka race at :50. I broke way too late into turn 1 on the first lap and took myself and a few others out. Just some serious brain fade. Wasn't concentrating. Sorry again

I am not sure if this is against forum rules, but I would like to make a public applogy for the truely terrible piece of overtaking that I tried at Fuji, not 5 minutes ago, down the pit striaght.

I am sorry !

I have been reading these forums for some time now being a long standing fan of the GT series, and I try and race in the spirit of the forum racing rules.

I am not sure if this is against forum rules, but I would like to make a public applogy for the truely terrible piece of overtaking that I tried at Fuji, not 5 minutes ago, down the pit striaght.

I am sorry !

I have been reading these forums for some time now being a long standing fan of the GT series, and I try and race in the spirit of the forum racing rules.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=106122

I believe you should be apologising in this thread. 👍

Hello all. Just joined this forum after working out what the GTP prefix was online. I come across them on Saturday night I think, I had the best race I've had online with a GTP prefix in an M3 at Fiji (10 lapper). It was a full grid and ran across the line with him just in front. I'm trying to track him down because it was a cracker race, very clean apart from me nailing him in the final left hander (I quickly redressed the position).

Can someone help me track him down. I'm also interested in joining the forums permanently and racing in the comps, if someone can explain how it works.

Can someone help me track him down. I'm also interested in joining the forums permanently and racing in the comps, if someone can explain how it works.

Hi kervs1,
follow the link to view all our GTP_Tagged members. If he's one of ours, he'll be there. 👍 This is also the place to start if you wish to join us. Just run the qualifier to the best of your ability (very important), and send me all the details required to process your request.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=105367

Welcome to GTP. 👍

Just want to apologise to all drivers who were sadly in the last race I hosted. It was a terrible connection that was out of my control.

I hope I didn't ruin anyone's fun too much. :embarrassed:

Apologies to the guys on Suzuka FWD Pro 550 this morning (5:30 GMT NTSC)... I think I may have accidentally punted on or two of you off... lag was terrible... I would come up behind a guy, slow down to match speeds, and suddenly, they'd be flying off the track... the whole race died by lap 3, which means cars jumping all over the track might have been a server issue, but still...

apoligies to the guys I accidentaly bumped this omrning on Fuji with tuned Renault...
But I will admit that Red RW_TW (or something like that) from TW is the worst and a terrible driver... I will remember you in the next races. And to all the ones who cut me on the long straigh, dont cut me when you see the one behing you going faster, this is a shame to do that.

Why I dont receive all the names of the players I played with on my PS3 ''friends'' link ? only some appears. Do I have to disconnect from time to time?

Back