22PrXdF.jpg

gGvctRR.jpg

4h66Roi.jpg

2Joie8q.jpg

EKMGayn.jpg

IWWVOuh.jpg

l9efda3.jpg

Amazing captures all ^^^^ :bowdown::drool:👍👍👍

@RL_23 I also played this race with the lightning at night but kept missing it !! :sly: (I think the races would be great with a replay to pause and go back to like Drive Club) I hope this is coming soon. I also still struggle to focus the AI at speed (1/60-1/250) and it is fine above (1/500-8000), so hopefully that will come soon as they didn't reply about these two items. Otherwise it is a fantastic Photo mode on par if not better then Drive Clubs amazing one.

Amazing captures all ^^^^ :bowdown::drool:👍👍👍

@RL_23 I also played this race with the lightning at night but kept missing it !! :sly: (I think the races would be great with a replay to pause and go back to like Drive Club) I hope this is coming soon. I also still struggle to focus the AI at speed (1/60-1/250) and it is fine above (1/500-8000), so hopefully that will come soon as they didn't reply about these two items. Otherwise it is a fantastic Photo mode on par if not better then Drive Clubs amazing one.

Yes, replays and making AI vehicles sharp at 1/60 -1/250 would be very very useful additions, also hope they will add them soon 👍 I must say that it's a lot easier to catch lightning in Onrush that in Driveclub, they last longer in the sky :) But all explosions, rush and other weather effects or many different sources of light make them less visible. Try to hit Option button when you see everything turning to blue (many times ligthning hits in place where you don't see it when racing) ;) Oh and Touchpad was better way to enter photo mode for me, Option button is so small :lol:

Yes I think it is hitting option button quickly :boggled: with my bad reaction times while racing so fast I am not used to. They also need to add touch pad to start photo mode. Although to respawn is touch pad so maybe left of touchpad.

Also well done @RL_23 for onrush team choosing your lightning photo of the day 👍

Rushy replied to the inclusion of a replay save option from someone after the beta by saying he hopes so, as in it was still being worked on. As they never truly stop working on their games, I hope that it won't be too long - maybe it'll be timed for when they ass dynamic weather?

As for the lightning, I had a beautiful shot all lined up, framing the action and everything when the connection to the server dropped - it booted me back out to the menu - that was irritating...to say the least.
ONRUSH™_20180612224946.png
ONRUSH™_20180612225232.png
ONRUSH™_20180612225331.png
ONRUSH™_20180612225459.png
ONRUSH™_20180612231714.png
ONRUSH™_20180612233105.png
ONRUSH™_20180612162535.png

Yes I think it is hitting option button quickly :boggled: with my bad reaction times while racing so fast I am not used to. They also need to add touch pad to start photo mode. Although to respawn is touch pad so maybe left of touchpad.

Also well done @RL_23 for onrush team choosing your lightning photo of the day 👍

Cheers @RL_23 I had a dabble with the snow last night but was too tired to properly concentrate or post - I think today will be rolling out onto the snow properly :D

Back