Oookay, who is up for another tuner challenge?

PF
Nice work Mafs on the results.

@Berga: can you post the proper tranny? I loved that car despite the fatal flaw.
Proper tranny? I don't think I put the wrong one up, but it could be possible. I'll put my entries into my garage now that the comp is over though. I'll let you know when I put them in.

EDIT: which car? Golf or 300ZX?

Proper tranny? I don't think I put the wrong one up, but it could be possible. I'll put my entries into my garage now that the comp is over though. I'll let you know when I put them in.

EDIT: which car? Golf or 300ZX?

God, sorry mate, I'm getting confused. I took the tuners' names off the printouts when reviewing so I still have little idea about who made what. I was thinking about a different Nissan but will review the Golf when I get time. Let me know when it's posted.

oh, NURO's? I noticed we both entered 300ZX's but I believe his is newer than mine.
No worries on the mix-up though.

I will however take the tranny into consideration on the Golf as I realized that after it was reviewed that the main gripe was the tranny. Expect to see both cars in the garage in the coming weeks.

13th and 5th. I think my scores in RWD could have been less low. But I'm satisfied to see my cars just at least judged. AWD I knew I wasn't going to be the best but I put my best effort into making that Golf feel a little bit better than it did when I first got it.

I thought it went over well. I'll be sure to enter TCV5 with some hopefully better tunes.

Don't feel bad. That Z-car really was out of its element in the TCV4. If that were a drift contest of some sort, it probly would have won, or at least been near the top.

Don't feel bad. That Z-car really was out of its element in the TCV4. If that were a drift contest of some sort, it probly would have won, or at least been near the top.

Oh no, I don't feel bad at all. I knew it was a monster and probably wasn't going to do best. To be perfectly honest, I slapped on S2's and threw it in. I usually run it around tracks with R3's. When I read the judging scores I had this twisted smile on my face because I knew it must've been hell to drive it around for long enough to judge it. Just reading them made me laugh. I couldn't possibly be angered or disappointed over it, its an internet contest with no grand prize. :)

The Tigra still came 2nd rofl rofl :lol: :lol:

Yeah mate, I fell off my chair when I read that. Didn't I cane the Tigra in the scores? If so, obviously not hard enough.

Well done mate and congratulations on the score. Are you the only Aussie in the top three of a category? Oh dear... well done for flying the flag.

*Looks at judging thread*

What? My 350Z got the same score as that bloody Hilux?? :indiff: Thanks for totalling them anyways Mafs 👍

3rd for my Civic and a nice 1st for my M3. :D Then my Supra and Stagea just... didnt do that well. :indiff:

*puts the trophies on top of the fireplace*

When I enter the TCV4, I didn't expect much with all the heavy weights in there. I proud of the TT. Hey I thought Mafs was a drag race tuner? lol I know where I went wrong at with the '76 Golf gti and the '05 mustang, pretty much the mustang was sitting in the garage. Who ever said you couldn't bring a knife to a gun fight? This win was for the little tuner shops.

Drifting 24/7 congrats on the RWD win:tup:

thanks.., :) congrats on your win in the AWD too 👍👍

I'm quite contented with the results on my Spec C, but I was expecting some high scores on my Spoon Civic :indiff:.., will be updating the RX-8 over at my garage right now..,

I was toward the back in all categories. :indiff: Kind of expected that though.

The Megane I entered was a really old tune, even then it was for high speed tracks.

The RUF was a gamble, and it didn't do well. It has been fixed and could return in tcv5. Maybe even an early release in my garage next week.

The Cobra R was not the one from my garage, rather I chose one from my personal collection which I thought was better suited for smaller tracks.

The Z06 I threw together at the last minute, didn't care much for the N3 class.

thanks.., :) congrats on your win in the AWD too 👍👍

I'm quite contented with the results on my Spec C, but I was expecting some high scores on my Spoon Civic :indiff:.., will be updating the RX-8 over at my garage right now..,

Thank you, I did put all of my egg's in the basket with that one. I will make a stronger statement in TCV5. I hope this help's are garage's too:)

Also 7th's tied but instead of going to 8th it goes to 9th in the RWD category.

Because with two positions tied, you can't have the following position. It's like the olympics. If two people dead heat for the gold, they BOTH get the gold, there's no silver and third gets the bronze. In this case, myself and mcsqueegy tied for 7th, so there's no 8th place and then there is a 9th place.

macca - *nelson laugh* HA ha!! :P You build 350Z's to act like pickup's!! :D

I'm chuffed at 4th for the Megane in complete factory spec and happy with 7th, means my truck was better than 1/2 the field!! :P Wait till I put together a race version of the Megane for TCv5 FWD. :mischievous: That gold trophy is as good as mine. ;)

PF
Yeah mate, I fell off my chair when I read that. Didn't I cane the Tigra in the scores? If so, obviously not hard enough.

Well done mate and congratulations on the score. Are you the only Aussie in the top three of a category? Oh dear... well done for flying the flag.

Am I? OUCH!:ouch:

Relax, Roj is the only Brit on a podium. :P And Leo's the only Finn, and d24/7 is the only Philipino and and... Oh wait, you weren't the only Aussie to show up. :lol:

You'd think that Aussies would do better with a RWD V8, not a FWD 4cyl micro-car.:lol:

Roj is only Brit in on this period :lol:

You're the only Dutchie in the tuning section too, other countries at least have others they could've turned to but not The Netherlands. :P

I could go on buuut I'll just try and remove my foot from my mouth.

Last edited:
If it wasn't for a certain fellow Aussie's judging (thanks PF! :P:lol:), I would've taken roj's podium in FWD and it would've been 2 Aussies on that podium. ;)

But my cars weren't in this to win categories, just a gauge of how my factory efforts could go against the race cars that were thrown against it. The fact only 3 were better than my Megane is a testament of my factory divisions strength. :P

Just for an interesting sidenote, even though my AWD judging scores went to shoman for an outstanding entry that deserved all it's marks, my 'judges choices' (the cars I would thrash day to day) would've been Kurei's Evo & bergauk's Golf R32 (2nd & 5th). Those two cars I could drive for hours on end and not worry about swapping rides, every other ride I got bored with after 5-10 laps. :embarrassed: I'd like to try Berga's again to see how I did with S3's and adjust the ratios for my style a little more (more rapid punch on launch). ;)

Back