[OPEN + LIMITED SPACES] European GT2 Series 2 - Finale 23rd October at Ring VLN!PS4 

• Thread starter andrew1990
  • 394 comments
hm. found time for another 2 laps on Valle this weekend. It's not looking very good for me. Don't know the track well enough to let muscle memory do the trick and pushing for faster laptimes results in alot of mistakes. Tomorrow I work for 12 hours. Hope I'll make it in one piece for the race...
I struggling too in 35's all day long just get in 34's now and then

I tried to do some practice tonight
Only did about 5 laps before I got bored. I feel like this circuit is just hairpin after hairpin.
Should be better than zandvoort for racing though

I think had a go in most, the LMP's are not of great interest to me tbh. I shall give them a go at some point.

Enjoy the MC12, I loved this in NFS Shift it felt really frantic, it's a little tamer in AC though...

3 eleven is good fun, as are both TT's they would both make a good one make event.
I seem to spend most of free time looking for cars that can compete against each other, sadly there does not seem to be a good balance of performance between the various cars, it would be nice to see GT4 class padded out more and something else around GT5 level.

Oh and the Celica is great fun, lots of fruity sounds ;)

Glad you're all enjoying it! I struggled for consistency during my practice but it seemed to come together in the race. I need to practice with races more often! Getting the results sorted out at the moment using a new table from @Cuber Tom to make it easier to update.

Can't wait for Spa next week! Classic track and one that we should probably keep for every season!

Glad you're all enjoying it! I struggled for consistency during my practice but it seemed to come together in the race. I need to practice with races more often! Getting the results sorted out at the moment using a new table from @Cuber Tom to make it easier to update.

Can't wait for Spa next week! Classic track and one that we should probably keep for every season!
It may not work if people are on the same points

OMG oooo ow YES YES YES!! Did this really happen? I only had like 4 hours of sleep and worked for 12 hours today. In the end I almost couldn't see the track anymore. I was in some kind of tunnel lol. Damn @hobbsy hobbs seeing you in my mirror for like 16 or so laps was just so amazing. I set my downforce really low, thats why i was getting away in the straights mate. Thought that would be a smart thing to do. That's why at the start I was able to overtake Tom for a short instant. Consequently, the hairpins were really hard to get right. understeery mess...
Need to find a solution to the fact that my race pace is actually quicker than my qualifying although I was on Mediums for the race and SS for quali. something s not right there...

Nice moves lap one @Cuber Tom, going deep in the corner and cutting right back getting more speed out of the corner and challenging Nissman. Nice to see it happen right in front of me.

OMG oooo ow YES YES YES!! Did this really happen? I only had like 4 hours of sleep and worked for 12 hours today. In the end I almost couldn't see the track anymore. I was in some kind of tunnel lol. Damn @hobbsy hobbs seeing you in my mirror for like 16 or so laps was just so amazing. I set my downforce really low, thats why i was getting away in the straights mate. Thought that would be a smart thing to do. That's why at the start I was able to overtake Tom for a short instant. Consequently, the hairpins were really hard to get right. understeery mess...
Need to find a solution to the fact that my race pace is actually quicker than my qualifying although I was on Mediums for the race and SS for quali. something s not right there...

Nice moves lap one @Cuber Tom, going deep in the corner and cutting right back getting more speed out of the corner and challenging Nissman. Nice to see it happen right in front of me.
The mighty L is back at top step well done ;)

sorry to nissman and robqt for the first lap crashes

No worries, it happens.

Just can't catch a break in this series always drama in the first lap..

Very well driven @MightyL, nice job. I think I had the pace to maybe catch you but had a half spin with 7 laps to go and my chance for a win were done. Still happy with two podiums and a good point position but having 2 poles in 2 races with no wins stings a bit.

Well done @MightyL 👍

@nissman you punk :mad: robbing me of my 2nd place... all is good though :cool:

I had a feeling once you got past that would be it, nice move :cheers:

Tough race trying to keep up the pace, those damn vetts are hard to stick with in the straights.

That was intense, I was very late on brakes, honestly I thought we'd have a heavier contact but it was just the slightest of touches at the end. GR 👍

No worries, it happens.

Just can't catch a break in this series always drama in the first lap..

Very well driven @MightyL, nice job. I think I had the pace to maybe catch you but had a half spin with 7 laps to go and my chance for a win were done. Still happy with two podiums and a good point position but having 2 poles in 2 races with no wins stings a bit.

That was intense, I was very late on brakes, honestly I thought we'd have a heavier contact but it was just the slightest of touches at the end. GR 👍
Alot of drama this season

Back