[ORA] FIA GT World Championship [S3] | TRL_Evo and Ramalhinho are your PRO and AM Champions!Finished 

No less than 7 French drivers this season (8 counting me in the backrooms :P ). What a pure invasion :D . And OMFG some of them are pretty fast :)

By the way, if some of you guys have problem to understand anything about the series, you can ask me in french in private, don't be shy :P

No less than 7 French drivers this season (8 counting me in the backrooms :P ). What a pure invasion :D . And OMFG some of them are pretty fast :)

By the way, if some of you guys have problem to understand anything about the series, you can ask me in french in private, don't be shy :P
'Murica still at the top though... Lol

'Murica still at the top though... Lol
'Cause this is an US forum, easier to attract English people. Otherwise, I never seen any Murkin involved in a series hosted on a french forum. You guys are too lazy to learn french :P (I don't speak 'bout you Lucas, I know your french skills, keep learning 👍 )

Hallelujah_we're_saved.gif

So here it is! I bought my wheel in March but I only started using it in late July because I realised I didn't have a place for it lol So, as I didn't have money to buy a Playseat I decided to look for help to build the structure from scratch... I don't know from which make the seat is because I got it from a scrap yard (but it was the most sportive seat I found). It does the job nicely :)

Attachments

• DSC01961.JPG
    DSC01961.JPG
    621.3 KB · Views: 7
  • DSC01962.JPG
    DSC01962.JPG
    467.5 KB · Views: 6
  • DSC01963.JPG
    DSC01963.JPG
    436.5 KB · Views: 6
Only me (and Mini Stiggy) using a Fanatec here? I noticed that most of people use Logitech or Thrustmaster to play Gran Turismo. But when I see a Logitech near a Fanatec, Logitech looks just like a toy with all this plastic.
Only plastic on the actual wheel itself is just the middle part, buttons, and rev indicator. If not everything else is metal and leather:) and it feels great

Last edited:
I was lookng into a Fanatec to replace my old DFGT. It was too much. I got my G27 off Amazon for a very good price! So far it has held up to GT6 and some other sim games. I agree with Coddemon, the leather feels great, but it would be nice to have Alcantara...

I think we all wanted to own a Fanatec, it's an outstanding piece of hardware for racing sim. BUT, it's simply too much... At least I speak for myself, right now it's impossible to afford a wheel like that. But if I had the power to choose, it would be a Fanatec of course! And a Sparco or Recaro backet, 3 monitors and a diabolic G-Force pneumatic system! But the truth is that I'm pretty pleased about what I have, because it's something that I've had only in my mind and now it turned reality :)

You're right. Fanatec isn't on the same price range than the rest. I confess it's expensive. This is mostly due to the fact that you have to buy each part separately. But doing this, you can choose any model for any part, everything is compatible together if I'm correct. And this is why it costs an arm lol

Oh and by the way, thanks for your patience 👍 I just noticed it and wanted to give you a kudos for that ;)

Last edited:
You're right. Fanatec isn't on the same price range than the rest. I confess it's expensive. This is mostly due to the fact that you have to buy each part separately. But doing this, you can choose any model for any part, everything is compatible together if I'm correct. And this is why it costs an arm lol

Oh and by the way, thanks for your patience 👍 I just noticed it and wanted to give you a kudos for that ;)
Oh wow I didn't know that, that is really cool though.
I'm just praying G27 will be compatible with PS4:bowdown:

Yes yes I know how it works, I studied the market of wheel sets before I decided to buy the G27 (but I forgot to study where I would eventually put it :banghead: lol). The simulation world it was an "unexplored terrain" for me. And I confess that I was amazed by all the different combinations that Fanatec provides. It cost an arm, a leg... both! lol

Oh no problem! I wanted to join since I heard about this championship, so I waited. I think you all have done a really good job. This stuff requires a lot of work to manage... And it's very nice to see that you improved several things for Season 3 which is great :)

Happy New Year @Litchi! It's almost here in Portugal too :cheers:

It's almost here in Portugal too
I can understand why Portugal and Iceland use UTC 0 time zone. But I will never understand why UK and Ireland are UTC 0 too. London is EXACTLY at north from my position and I'm UTC+1, and all rest of EU is UTC+1 too. I'll never understand these English. They do everything different from the rest. Time, traffic, money etc...

I can understand why Portugal and Iceland use UTC 0 time zone. But I will never understand why UK and Ireland are UTC 0 too. London is EXACTLY at north from my position and I'm UTC+1, and all rest of EU is UTC+1 too. I'll never understand these English. They do everything different from the rest. Time, traffic, money etc...
'Murica the same way, we do it our own way:P
MPH, miles, feet, yards, Fahrenheit, you name it we do it differently

Back