[ORA] FIA GT World Championship [S3] | TRL_Evo and Ramalhinho are your PRO and AM Champions!Finished 

Hello everybody
I post anything
now post something like this

zzzzzzzxcx.jpg

To anyone needing graded. I had some important family stuff come up tomorrow and I can't do any grading untill Wensday.
I opologise for the inconvenience. I cannot avoid this situation I'm in.
Tyson

RodeRuner1967 it's ok i Noticed.

I can be graded today from 12:30 to 14:00 UTC and from 19:00 to 22:30 UTC
or tomorrow from 13:00 UTC to 17:00 UTC

Stewarts tell me when you have free time to do this please.

Just back from my weekly live poker tournament and read this post (finished 10/61 btw). And your post made me laugh lol.
I assume English isn't your cup of tea huh :sly:
LoL .. indeed it isn't his best suit but not to worry, his team friends are more than happy to translate anything you might send to him. Of course for personal messages can you always use Voltair's language. have a nice day.

We will try to find a steward to grade today.
Who exactly is willing to be graded?

Drivers To Be Graded Today
j1Nk - All Day
crelou - 12:30-14:00 UTC or 19:00-22:30 UTC
Repost this section with your name if you want to be graded today and possibly time.

When will final car specs be released or are they final now? And whats the deadline for car selection form?

When will final car specs be released or are they final now? And whats the deadline for car selection form?
These are the specs we will keep until the preseasons. If we need to, we will make minor changes from there. Car selection form deadline is January 7th like Grading.

Back