[ORA] FIA GT World Championship [S3] | TRL_Evo and Ramalhinho are your PRO and AM Champions!Finished 

I think it's because it was their invention... the Greenwich Mean Time (GMT), now Coordinated Universal Time (UTC). It's a political matter

I don't mind actually. It would be weird though if it was in french. All english / foreigner names sounds cool to hear here. And Wiko is really cheap. From $50 to $300, depending on the model you want. And they use modern technology, same as Samsung or else. Also, Wiko is a french company created by 2 friends. They started to assembling parts in their own appartment (I guess they were roommates actually). Then they managed to release their 1st product and it was instantly a pure success. Now, parts continue to come from China but phones are still assembled in south of France.

About Fanatec price, here in the US:

Logi G27: $246 From Amazon
Fanatec GT3 $180, CSR(Base) Pedals $80, or CSR elite for $150. You can also get the Porsche GT3 value pack which gives you the GT3 wheel and CSR Pedals for $230($16 cheaper than a G27).

Yep I'm back from my 6 month break and some friends keep telling me about this series.

You need sign up form, car choice form and I need to be graded by the 7th right?
Yeah, and trust me it's not as disastrous as beginning of S1, its a lot smoother now as you might be able to tell

Yeah, and trust me it's not as disastrous as beginning of S1, its a lot smoother now as you might be able to tell
For whatever reason it says I've already submitted a sign up but I know I haven't. Can I just message the info to you on here?

For whatever reason it says I've already submitted a sign up but I know I haven't. Can I just message the info to you on here?
Yeah ok. Add litchi to the convo too since I'm on a phone and it will be easier for him to put in data

I
Yeah ok. Add litchi to the convo too since I'm on a phone and it will be easier for him to put in data
I started it and I should have car choice done tomorrow and I can be graded tomorrow if anyone's available.

Smoother?...but organizers are bangheading to manage +55 drivers. We are on fire behind the scenes. Please call the firemen! Lol

fireman-accident-smiley-emoticon.gif

Last edited:
Smoother?...but organizers are bangheading to manage +55 drivers. We are on fire behind the scenes. Please call the firemen! Lol
It says race starts on Hard tires, is that for the whole race or can you change?

Do you guys remember the free question "Any Other Comments?" in the Sign up form? I wanted to make the responses public so you can see what everyone else answered. I removed some names to keep it anonymous though. But...can you guess who told what in this? (please Stewards, keep quiet).
"Excited for yet another great season!"
"Can't wait till it starts"
"Can me and J**** be teammates again? :D"
"hard to believe we're at S3 already."
"I might not make every round, just a heads up."
"Call me T***!"
"GT-R"
"YEAAAAAHHHH!!!"
"#14"
"Hoping to get a chance to participate more in Season 3."
"N/A"
"Lets go racin'!!!!!!!!"
"Hi"
"Hai :))"
"Make me co-founder again! :P"
"Goal: Win every race :P"
"Let's make S3 the best yet :)"
"I see that there is another J**** ****** signed up lol. this could be confusing so i changed my name to "J****" just thought id let you know.. :)"
"Don´t like Milk"
"N/A"
"No"
"I'm NOT going to reveal info about myself, so forget about asking name and age from me. The name that I put here is FAKE."
"N/A"
"Not 100% sure if I can do this. I'll talk to ****** for more info."
"Hi"
"Currently race in a LMP1000 series on a sunday night and A GT300 Endurance series on a monday night. Both are very clean series with some close racing."
"None"
"always flat out"
"Team Wise Racing"
On my side, I use this little response as my very first impression about someone if he's new here and if he answered this question. Was funny to see 3 "N/A" lol, are you guys robots? It's usually an automatic thing to fill some blank cells on sheets, boards, etc. I never expected to read this from a human...

Do you guys remember the free question "Any Other Comments?" in the Sign up form? I wanted to make the responses public so you can see what everyone else answered. I removed some names to keep it anonymous though. But...can you guess who told what in this? (please Stewards, keep quiet).

On my side, I use this little response as my very first impression about someone if he's new here and if he answered this question. Was funny to see 3 "N/A" lol, are you guys robots? It's usually an automatic thing to fill some blank cells on sheets, boards, etc. I never expected to read this from a human...
Nice addition for New Years:)

Back