[ORA] FIA GT World Championship [S3] | TRL_Evo and Ramalhinho are your PRO and AM Champions!Finished 

Sorry I wasn't able to update the AM standings had to go, will see if I can do it later tonight, but holy 🤬 are the PRO standings close!:lol: 1st place is pretty much locked up but from then on anything can happen, the standings are so close!

Personally I wish I didn't have to miss 3 rounds because if I didn't I would be right there in that battle and I still somewhat am.

Well, Spa is gonna be exciting!

The car just was gone from the word "go." In the Sprint it had a fantastic jump and I just ran away from everybody. Me and Mikey had an issue again where I couldn't see him, though. I finally beat @Ramalhinho91 and I'm happy with the results.

Your car was the best car on track last sunday. Good job man! :cheers:
Low profile cars like the Audi, Honda, Ford and maybe the Corvette have some advantage on the faster parts of the track due to low center of gravity, which means less weight moving around. The GT-R is a taller car, FR and the weight works in a different way of all the others. I struggled a lot to find a safe setup :crazy:
Well deserved! :)

Last edited:
Your car was the best car on track last sunday. Good job man! :cheers:
Low profile cars like the Audi, Honda, Ford and maybe the Corvette have some advantage on the faster parts of the track due to low center of gravity, which means less weight is moving around. The GT-R is a taller car, FR and the weight works in a different way of all the others. I struggled a lot to find a safe setup :crazy:
Well deserved! :)
Thanks man, I appreciate it. I longed for the win and the Audi was just flowing through the corners. Some close calls when the car is at slow speeds though. The car just had snap oversteer through the slow bits like the last couple of corners, but it kept me awake for the enduro. Can't wait until Spa! :cheers:

Had a great weekend guys. I got my first ever win in the series ever since I started in S2. I had a blast and I guess my set-up worked for once. I want to thank the whole organization for everything so far. Cheers to you guys and it was a highlight of my GT career. :cheers:
It was a stellar drive mate, well deserved :). Coming very close all season and now the victories have been delivered ;).

As Ram said the GTRs were just all wrong compared to the rest of the AM field.

Thanks man. I had a blast the whole time and hope I can get around the GTRs at Spa. Maybe I will have luck for Sunday is my birthday, so I'm gonna have to find a set-up Sunday morning ;):cheers:

7JpRLBW.png

THE TIME HAS COME...
Although AM will still have one weekend left after this one, PRO will have the final round this weekend.
Nevertheless, this is still a very important weekend, many points could be won, and anything can happen in a 2 hour race around spa. For this event, it will be a simulation of a 12 hour run, starting at 11:00 game time and ending at 23:00.
Joining us for this finale, brntguy, TeamCZRRacing, and OriginalCheezIt will return for this season end. We would like to thank brnt for all he has done and his contributions as he has done a lot of work throughout the season. This will most likely be his last broadcast for ORA, but we thank him so much and we wish him success in the future. As for CZR and CheezIt, we hope to see them in coming seasons and future ORA events we are planning. We just need to find some broadcasters and were good! (Possibly more commentators too, to be able to broadcast all events with commentators designated to different series). Anyways let's make this a great finale!

Spa-Francorchamps Round 8
Event

QiFz07C.png

ATTENDING

CodDemon101

UNSURE

NOT ATTENDING

UNCONFIRMED
Pedro Martins
Gabguss
SK8RBOI
TNR_KING_FILO
TWR_Kris34
TORCHON
Husqvarman
123yokomo
TNR_5zigen
GTP_SkyBridge
RacingLine
FLEURY
Ross76
jammy21
gtpcaine
rcb929
crelou
TeamEdge702

------------------------------------------------------------------------

G8mqtA6.png

ATTENDING

NOT ATTENDING

UNCONFIRMED
RodeRuner1967
yuc2002
PJTierney
Dan181295
Pubs16
Ramalhinho91
bcd73
Charlie A
CAMikaze
Toshost
BAZZER
-vinc'-
James Cooper
llmorganll
SSJGZWarrior
JakeKing39
1Lambofan
j1Nk
Brutaka

TO CONFIRM ATTENDANCE, REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE TAKE OFF QUOTE MARKS AND ADD YOUR NAME IN EITHER OPTIONS. MAKE SURE YOU ARE REPLYING TO THE LASTEST ONE! OTHERWISE THE LIST WILL NOT BE CORRECT... IF YOU CANNOT DO SO ASK THE STAFF TO DO IT FOR YOU.

7JpRLBW.png

THE TIME HAS COME...
Although AM will still have one weekend left after this one, PRO will have the final round this weekend.
Nevertheless, this is still a very important weekend, many points could be won, and anything can happen in a 2 hour race around spa. For this event, it will be a simulation of a 12 hour run, starting at 11:00 game time and ending at 23:00.
Joining us for this finale, brntguy, TeamCZRRacing, and OriginalCheezIt will return for this season end. We would like to thank brnt for all he has done and his contributions as he has done a lot of work throughout the season. This will most likely be his last broadcast for ORA, but we thank him so much and we wish him success in the future. As for CZR and CheezIt, we hope to see them in coming seasons and future ORA events we are planning. We just need to find some broadcasters and were good! (Possibly more commentators too, to be able to broadcast all events with commentators designated to different series). Anyways let's make this a great finale!

Event

QiFz07C.png

ATTENDING

CodDemon101

UNSURE

NOT ATTENDING

UNCONFIRMED
Pedro Martins
Gabguss
SK8RBOI
TNR_KING_FILO
TWR_Kris34
TORCHON
Husqvarman
123yokomo
TNR_5zigen
GTP_SkyBridge
RacingLine
FLEURY
Ross76
jammy21
gtpcaine
rcb929
crelou
TeamEdge702

G8mqtA6.png

ATTENDING
Mikey24

NOT ATTENDING

UNCONFIRMED
RodeRuner1967
yuc2002
PJTierney
Dan181295
Pubs16
Ramalhinho91
bcd73
Charlie A
CAMikaze
Toshost
BAZZER
-vinc'-
James Cooper
llmorganll
SSJGZWarrior
JakeKing39
1Lambofan
j1Nk
Brutaka

TO CONFIRM ATTENDANCE, REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE TAKE OFF QUOTE MARKS AND ADD YOUR NAME IN EITHER OPTIONS. MAKE SURE YOU ARE REPLYING TO THE LASTEST ONE! OTHERWISE THE LIST WILL NOT BE CORRECT... IF YOU CANNOT DO SO ASK THE STAFF TO DO IT FOR YOU.

7JpRLBW.png

THE TIME HAS COME...

Event

QiFz07C.png

ATTENDING

CodDemon101
TeamEdge702

UNSURE

NOT ATTENDING

UNCONFIRMED
Pedro Martins
Gabguss
SK8RBOI
TNR_KING_FILO
TWR_Kris34
TORCHON
Husqvarman
123yokomo
TNR_5zigen
GTP_SkyBridge
RacingLine
FLEURY
Ross76
jammy21
gtpcaine
rcb929
crelou

G8mqtA6.png

ATTENDING
Mikey24

NOT ATTENDING

UNCONFIRMED
RodeRuner1967
yuc2002
PJTierney
Dan181295
Pubs16
Ramalhinho91
bcd73
Charlie A
CAMikaze
Toshost
BAZZER
-vinc'-
James Cooper
llmorganll
SSJGZWarrior
JakeKing39
1Lambofan
j1Nk
Brutaka

7JpRLBW.png

Spa-Francorchamps Round 8 Event

QiFz07C.png

ATTENDING

CodDemon101
TeamEdge702
rcb929

UNSURE

NOT ATTENDING

UNCONFIRMED
Pedro Martins
Gabguss
SK8RBOI
TNR_KING_FILO
TWR_Kris34
TORCHON
Husqvarman
123yokomo
TNR_5zigen
GTP_SkyBridge
RacingLine
FLEURY
Ross76
jammy21
gtpcaine
crelou

G8mqtA6.png

ATTENDING
Mikey24

NOT ATTENDING

UNCONFIRMED
RodeRuner1967
yuc2002
PJTierney
Dan181295
Pubs16
Ramalhinho91
bcd73
Charlie A
CAMikaze
Toshost
BAZZER
-vinc'-
James Cooper
llmorganll
SSJGZWarrior
JakeKing39
1Lambofan
j1Nk
Brutaka

7JpRLBW.png

QiFz07C.png

ATTENDING

CodDemon101
TeamEdge702
rcb929

UNSURE

NOT ATTENDING
Gabguss

UNCONFIRMED
Pedro Martins
SK8RBOI
TNR_KING_FILO
TWR_Kris34
TORCHON
Husqvarman
123yokomo
TNR_5zigen
GTP_SkyBridge
RacingLine
FLEURY
Ross76
jammy21
gtpcaine
crelou

G8mqtA6.png

ATTENDING
Mikey24

NOT ATTENDING

UNCONFIRMED
RodeRuner1967
yuc2002
PJTierney
Dan181295
Pubs16
Ramalhinho91
bcd73
Charlie A
CAMikaze
Toshost
BAZZER
-vinc'-
James Cooper
llmorganll
SSJGZWarrior
JakeKing39
1Lambofan
j1Nk
Brutaka

TO CONFIRM ATTENDANCE, REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE TAKE OFF QUOTE MARKS AND ADD YOUR NAME IN EITHER OPTIONS. MAKE SURE YOU ARE REPLYING TO THE LASTEST ONE! OTHERWISE THE LIST WILL NOT BE CORRECT... IF YOU CANNOT DO SO ASK THE STAFF TO DO IT FOR YOU.[/QUOTE]

I really hope I've made up some ground. :D
I think I'm in with a shot of 3rd, which is pretty good considering I'm driving my 8th choice :sly:

Hopefully I get a better grade and car preference next season, I'd like to be on the podium more often. I struggled in the M3 as it's got too much understeer for my driving style.

7JpRLBW.png

THE TIME HAS COME...
I had forgotten that Spa was TWO hours!
Can't believe how fast this has all come by!
I've done a little number crunching for AM and I suspect that we'll be quite close and right too ;).

Very much looking forward to @TeamCZRRacing @OriginalCheezIt and @brntguy back for the finale's broadcast!
Sad to see @brntguy depart from our broadcast team but all the best mate and thank you very much for all your efforts put into ORA's GTWC :).

I think I'm in with a shot of 3rd, which is pretty good considering I'm driving my 8th choice :sly:

Hopefully I get a better grade and car preference next season, I'd like to be on the podium more often. I struggled in the M3 as it's got too much understeer for my driving style.
After Bathurst I think I had moved upto 2nd doing some number crunching quickly, can't say id be holding onto that nicely after a shocking weekend at Silverstone, might be my new drop round but. I suspect you and I are very close PJ ;).
You've done pretty awesome in the Ford considering you had no experience with it.

I love the GTR more and more as I slowly develop my tuning skills. Hopefully with a couple more races and GT Cup S2 running Nissan's I can develop further and look towards a good increase in pace for GTWC S4!

7JpRLBW.png

QiFz07C.png

ATTENDING

CodDemon101
TeamEdge702
rcb929
GTP_SkyBridge

UNSURE

NOT ATTENDING
Gabguss

UNCONFIRMED
Pedro Martins
SK8RBOI
TNR_KING_FILO
TWR_Kris34
TORCHON
Husqvarman
123yokomo
TNR_5zigen
RacingLine
FLEURY
Ross76
jammy21
gtpcaine
crelou

G8mqtA6.png

ATTENDING
Mikey24

NOT ATTENDING

UNCONFIRMED
RodeRuner1967
yuc2002
PJTierney
Dan181295
Pubs16
Ramalhinho91
bcd73
Charlie A
CAMikaze
Toshost
BAZZER
-vinc'-
James Cooper
llmorganll
SSJGZWarrior
JakeKing39
1Lambofan
j1Nk
Brutaka

proxy.php

QiFz07C.png

ATTENDING

CodDemon101
TeamEdge702
rcb929
GTP_SkyBridge

UNSURE

NOT ATTENDING
Gabguss

UNCONFIRMED
Pedro Martins
SK8RBOI
TNR_KING_FILO
TWR_Kris34
TORCHON
Husqvarman
123yokomo
TNR_5zigen
RacingLine
FLEURY
Ross76
jammy21
gtpcaine
crelou

G8mqtA6.png

ATTENDING
Mikey24
PJTierney

NOT ATTENDING

UNCONFIRMED
RodeRuner1967
yuc2002

Dan181295
Pubs16
Ramalhinho91
bcd73
Charlie A
CAMikaze
Toshost
BAZZER
-vinc'-
James Cooper
llmorganll
SSJGZWarrior
JakeKing39
1Lambofan
j1Nk
Brutaka

proxy.php

QiFz07C.png

ATTENDING

CodDemon101
TeamEdge702
rcb929
GTP_SkyBridge

UNSURE

NOT ATTENDING
Gabguss

UNCONFIRMED
Pedro Martins
SK8RBOI
TNR_KING_FILO
TWR_Kris34
TORCHON
Husqvarman
123yokomo
TNR_5zigen
RacingLine
FLEURY
Ross76
jammy21
gtpcaine
crelou

G8mqtA6.png

ATTENDING
Mikey24
PJTierney
Dan181295

NOT ATTENDING

UNCONFIRMED
RodeRuner1967
yuc2002

Pubs16
Ramalhinho91
bcd73
Charlie A
CAMikaze
Toshost
BAZZER
-vinc'-
James Cooper
llmorganll
SSJGZWarrior
JakeKing39
1Lambofan
j1Nk
Brutaka

proxy.php

QiFz07C.png

ATTENDING

CodDemon101
TeamEdge702
rcb929
GTP_SkyBridge

UNSURE

NOT ATTENDING
Gabguss

UNCONFIRMED
Pedro Martins
SK8RBOI
TNR_KING_FILO
TWR_Kris34
TORCHON
Husqvarman
123yokomo
TNR_5zigen
RacingLine
FLEURY
Ross76
jammy21
gtpcaine
crelou

G8mqtA6.png

ATTENDING
Mikey24
PJTierney
Dan181295
Pubs16

NOT ATTENDING

UNCONFIRMED
RodeRuner1967
yuc2002
Ramalhinho91
bcd73
Charlie A
CAMikaze
Toshost
BAZZER
-vinc'-
James Cooper
llmorganll
SSJGZWarrior
JakeKing39
1Lambofan
j1Nk
Brutaka

proxy.php

QiFz07C.png

ATTENDING

CodDemon101
TeamEdge702
rcb929
GTP_SkyBridge

UNSURE

NOT ATTENDING
Gabguss

UNCONFIRMED
Pedro Martins
SK8RBOI
TNR_KING_FILO
TWR_Kris34
TORCHON
Husqvarman
123yokomo
TNR_5zigen
RacingLine
FLEURY
Ross76
jammy21
gtpcaine
crelou

G8mqtA6.png

ATTENDING
Mikey24
PJTierney
Dan181295
Pubs16
bcd73

NOT ATTENDING

UNCONFIRMED
RodeRuner1967
yuc2002
Ramalhinho91
Charlie A
CAMikaze
Toshost
BAZZER
-vinc'-
James Cooper
llmorganll
SSJGZWarrior
JakeKing39
1Lambofan
j1Nk
Brutaka

proxy.php

QiFz07C.png

ATTENDING

CodDemon101
TeamEdge702
rcb929
GTP_SkyBridge
RacingLine

UNSURE

NOT ATTENDING
Gabguss

UNCONFIRMED
Pedro Martins
SK8RBOI
TNR_KING_FILO
TWR_Kris34
TORCHON
Husqvarman
123yokomo
TNR_5zigen
FLEURY
Ross76
jammy21
gtpcaine
crelou

G8mqtA6.png

ATTENDING
Mikey24
PJTierney
Dan181295
Pubs16

NOT ATTENDING

UNCONFIRMED
RodeRuner1967
yuc2002
Ramalhinho91
bcd73
Charlie A
CAMikaze
Toshost
BAZZER
-vinc'-
James Cooper
llmorganll
SSJGZWarrior
JakeKing39
1Lambofan
j1Nk
Brutaka

Latest Posts

Back